[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /r9k/, tell me about your girlfriend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13
File: Olivia-Munn.jpg (51 KB, 615x819) Image search: [Google]
Olivia-Munn.jpg
51 KB, 615x819
So, /r9k/, tell me about your girlfriend.
>>
>>24704744
Don't have one right now and I'm not a degenerate man whore.
>>
>>24704744
Tell you about my what?
>>
File: 1448732507543.jpg (94 KB, 781x726) Image search: [Google]
1448732507543.jpg
94 KB, 781x726
>>24704744
She's Korean and super adorable and affectionate. I just got back from a date with her.

We danced and kissed and I picked her up and spun her around. This is the happiest I've been in a few years and I was an alcoholic for the last three years so I know a thing or two about being happy
>>
>>24704744

attached to my wrists, desu
>>
>>24704849
OP here, that's great to hear. I just started dating my girlfriend a few weeks ago (solid 7.5/10 non-degenerate white girl) and I'm pretty happy so far.
>>
Short like 5'4" fit and she asked me out first about a week ago. Still don't know too much about her
>>
She came home with a "grill" recently. It's just a removable one, but still what the fuck. I've known she is a total wigger since before we started dating, but it still bothers me.
>>
File: 1386720330492.jpg (57 KB, 315x310) Image search: [Google]
1386720330492.jpg
57 KB, 315x310
She dumped me and has been dating my now former best friend for 5 months now.
>>
In an LDR (hardy hardy yes she's a man and also fucking 18 niggers behind my back) with a qt 22/7 blonde biracial girl from Chicago.
She's awesome and makes me want to be more outgoing and less shitty all the time.
But at the same time she has her own personal issues, and its hard to deal with the way those manifest as an introverted soft-spoken guy (lots of weed, legitimate parent problems - they're fucking terrible people - issues with body image, etc on top of general depressive tendencies)
So yeah, it's a rollercoaster I guess.

At least the ass is bangin'
>>
>>24705547
>She came home with a "grill" recently
Oh god 4chan is fucking with my head again, at first I thought your gf went lesbian
>>
File: image.png (20 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 500x374
She's four years younger than me. I'm 22 and she just turned 18. Her friends are more conventionally hot and I went on dates with other women that are too but this girls just really comfy, maybe I'm growing old and that's all I want.
>>
File: 1432399506929.png (200 KB, 1389x1732) Image search: [Google]
1432399506929.png
200 KB, 1389x1732
She broke up with me 3 days ago, and I think I am going to die.

>tfw I thought she was the one
>>
>>24704744
She's a cute, pale shortstack that works at a coffee shop near where I live. Her voice is so sweet that she sounds like a mother cooing at her baby, no matter who she's speaking with. Her hair is the shade of brown that could appear to be the same color as honey in the right lighting. Her lips are full and pink, and when pressed together form the most beautiful smile I have had the privilege of witnessing in my short lifetime.

She also doesn't know my name.
>>
>>24704773
>man whore
>degenerate
clearly you need to get in touch with your raping and pillaging self son...
>>
She doesn't exist. Not in 2D or 3D.
>>
>>24705961
No faggot
Do not do that to yourself
Putting pussy on a pedastel will fuck you up worse than being broken up with or rejected ever will
>>
>>24704744
>5/10
>mix of like 8 nationalities
>messed up teeth
>virgin
>loves me like crazy
>thick
>nicest and firmest ass
>rubs ass into my dick until I cum
My fetish is assjobs/lap dances
>professional cook
>loves cuddling
>giving me her virginity for Christmas
>>
She's by all standards, real world and /r9k/, perfect.

>met her in 1st grade
>best friends since then
>started dating freshman year of HS
>each other's first everything (relationship, kiss, virginity etc)
>still together, nearly 5 years now

She's perfect
>cute
>shy most of the time
>petite, dark brown eyes and hair
>smart, like smartest person I know, goes to top, elite uni
>sense of humor
>loves sex
>same hobbies, music, movies, traveling, tv, vidya, anime
>few friends other than me
>zero guy friends
>into traditionally female things, cooking, knitting
>loves animals
>loves the outdoors
>hates Tumblr and SJWs with a passion
>family oriented with traditional values
>wants kids
>doesn't drink any alcohol, smoke or do drugs
>doesn't go out partying
>gets along great with my family
>constantly texts and talk throughout the day, yet can give personal space as well
>we plan our marriage and what we'll name our kids

it's just like one of those shitty chinese cartoon romances desu, too cute
>>
she's 20y, lived 17 in Germany, half korean/half american. Can't get enough of my dick. looks 7/10 personality 9/10 we met through a tinder hook up. i fucked her literally less than 10 minutes after i met her, we've been together about a year and half.
>>
I've been on 2 dates with a new girl. Here's what I know about her so far.

>6-7/10, could lose a few pounds, pretty eyes, cute smile, fucked up teeth, curly light brown hair
>kind of goofy, laughs a lot
>divorced
>has a 4yo daughter
>works at a dead end job
>Christian, but not a crazy zealot

She's nice and friendly and we get along well. I don't want to be a cu.ck, but I know I could do a lot worse. Should I keep seeing her or break it off robots?
>>
>>24706281
>>divorced
>>has a 4yo daughter
How old is she?
>>
File: 1393628808776.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1393628808776.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
>>24704744
She's a darkish half-hispanic half-white petite qt, and a year and a half younger than me. It's really funny how often we get asked if we're siblings because of how similar we look and how much we tease each other.

She's a complete genius closet dork like me, with a really clumsy and innocent demeanor. She seems really comfortable with me and a few friends, but she's extremely shy around people she doesn't know, cripplingly so. We both dislike seeing public affection, so we just wait until we're mostly alone to do anything too annoying for others.

We've known each other very well for the past three years, and we started dating at the end of April earlier this year. It felt so damn good to say I love her and get the quiet and embarrassed response of "I kinda sorta maybe love you too a little."
>>
>>24706289
She's 26. I am 24.
>>
>>24706311
Has she ever asked you to look after her daughter, or otherwise done anything that involved you spending time alone with the kid?

How often and to what extent do you pay for things?

Where is the father? Why are they divorced?
>>
>>24705961

There is no "the one".

"The one" is just a destructive, idiotic superstition.
>>
>>24704744
Long distance and keking me. It's a struggle.
>>
File: 1444357347133.png (582 KB, 8960x2480) Image search: [Google]
1444357347133.png
582 KB, 8960x2480
I don't think she likes me very much and I think she flirts with other guys and I'm clingy and it hurts my feelings and makes me sad
>>
>>24705961
>>24706430
The way I look at is is that there is more than one "the one," given certain circumstances. We're here for you anon, while most of the robots here have never even spoken to a girl, those of us who have have been through some tough times too. You'll make it through this.

>>24706509
Been there done that, I don't know your story anon, but if it's anything like mine was before you should drop her as soon as possible before you grow any more attached, or before she does something that will make you want to hate her.
>>
She literally looks like a fairy, has this really long grayish-brown hair and big, incredibly blue eyes. She's also almost as weird as I am, which is great.
>>
>>24706383
no but once she asked me to come pick her and the kid up downtown because her car broke down. She brought me lunch the next day to thank me.
I have paid for our dates but that's pretty much it.
I don't know much of anything about the father/ex. It seems too early to ask about that.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 400x388
NO WE ARE NOT HAVING THIS THREAD HERE TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE GOODBYE FAGGOTS GOODBYE
>>
>>24706685
Her relationship to/with her child's father is the key here, see.

The more you know about him and how they got/get along, the more you'll know what to expect from her.
>>
She's Asian and kinda qt and sorta slutty but very sweet. The sex is also really good.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 396x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 396x454
GET OFF MY BOARD REDDIT OFF OFF OFF RIGHT NOW GET OUT GET OUT RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
She's a giant Assassins Creed/Kingdom Hearts fan. She was even playing Bloodborne for a bit. She's a mouse, though, super scared in social situations.
>>
File: image.jpg (276 KB, 828x828) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276 KB, 828x828
ALL THESE FUCKING NORMALCU TS FUCKING UP MY R9K GET PUT OUT EVERYONE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I'm breaking up with her about two weeks from now
>>
>>24704744

My wife is a 6/10 half latina who I've convinced to bow down to western/American culture. I'm a 6/10 fat white guy. We're both whores with few morals but are secretly traditionalist. I want her to get /fit/ and I don't want to be more than half /fit/. I'll be happy if none of that happens, so long as I can keep her when the race war happens.
>>
File: image.png (144 KB, 946x472) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144 KB, 946x472
>>24705961
Sorry for you Brahe. If it ain't meant you be it ain't meant you be. You know you'll feel up and down, there'll be moments when you're fine and moments when you're suicidal, just keep on trying to move forward. I'm in one of the bad places right now
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
EVERY SINGLE NORMIE, EVERYONE ONE, THATS RIGHT YOU YOU AND YOU GET THE FUCCK OUT OF HERE GET THE FUCK OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>24706789
You're not very intelligent, right? I can see it from the way you write.
>>
File: satorisama.jpg (133 KB, 543x527) Image search: [Google]
satorisama.jpg
133 KB, 543x527
>>24706841
Having a gf doesn't make you a normie
source: robot with a gf :)
>>
>>24706860
this is literally the worst bait i've ever seen

sage
>>
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT EVERY LAST ONE FUCK THIS IS OUR BOARD IT ISNT FOR YOU YOU DONT GET TO POST HERE GET OUT FUCKING NIGGER CUNTS FUCK FUCK FUCK EVERY LAST ONE
>>
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT EVERY LAST ONE FUCK THIS IS OUR BOARD IT ISNT FOR YOU YOU DONT GET TO POST HERE GET OUT FUCKING NIGGER CUNTS FUCK FUCK FUCK EVERY LAST ONE
>>
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT EVERY LAST ONE FUCK THIS IS OUR BOARD IT ISNT FOR YOU YOU DONT GET TO POST HERE GET OUT FUCKING NIGGER CUNTS FUCK FUCK FUCK EVERY LAST NORMIE
>>
>tfw your gf is on birth control
>tfw cumming bareback inside

Makes all of her bullshit instantly worth it
>>
>>24706926
Kyle?

fuck mute/moot
>>
>>24706944
Jim

bloxbloxbloxxx
>>
>>24706926
I know this feel. It's really just the fucking best.

I'll add
>fucking in public
>fucking with her family downstairs
>slowly introducing her to light s&m
>when she bleeds because your dick is big
>>
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT EVERY LAST ONE FUCK THIS IS OUR BOARD IT ISNT FOR YOU YOU DONT GET TO POST HERE GET OUT FUCKING NIGGER CUNTS FUCK FUCK FUCK EVERY ONE
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.