[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else just want to lead a normal life with a loving wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 1435026922043.webm (730 KB, 800x1040) Image search: [Google]
1435026922043.webm
730 KB, 800x1040
Anyone else just want to lead a normal life with a loving wife and have children?

It's all I really want.
>>
I'd happily become a productive normal (see: wagecuk) member of society for that. Wouldn't think twice about working jobs to support a traditional housewife and kids.
>>
triggerred
>>
Kids fucking suck why are people still having them other than to make their parents shut up about "muh grandchildren
>>
File: 1310414774564.jpg (38 KB, 552x411) Image search: [Google]
1310414774564.jpg
38 KB, 552x411
>>24704561
I thought I did until I actually got married and started living on my own and paying bills and shit. I barely have enough time to browse r9k anymore, and rent takes up 50% of our income. I also hate children and can't stand their crying. I'm almost certain I'd go to prison for shaking my baby to death.

No, all I want is to get out of debt, then use my vacation time to travel with my wife and see the world how it really is. You can't do that kind of stuff with kids.
>>
>>24704561
That kind of life is impossible now.
>>
I'd kill my self if I had a kid.
>>
>>24704561
if my wife really loved me she'd take the kid and fuck off
>>
>>24704649
see you in 10 years, hmkhkjh
>>
File: 1343636337336.png (139 KB, 931x858) Image search: [Google]
1343636337336.png
139 KB, 931x858
>>24704561
I want it so badly sometimes that it physically hurts.

>tfw you'll never tuck your kids into bed after reading them a bedtime story
>tfw you'll never dance with your wife in the living room to big band and swing music
>tfw you and your wife will never go through hell and back but make it through because you were together
>tfw you'll never come home from a miserable day at work to your kids who cheer you up and remind you that it's all worthwhile
>tfw you'll never stay at home with the kids to help your wife advance her career because you know she'd do the same for you
>tfw you'll never get to see the look on your kids' faces when you bring home a new puppy
>tfw you'll never make up for your shitty childhood by creating the family you always wanted yourself
>>
ugly people like me don't deserve a family
>>
that's alright and good but i'm pretty much denying the instinct. also i can't get any more gf's, i think i plateued. also there is suicide in my family and i don't want my kids to suffer
>>
>>24704561
Seems fucking awful. Terribly boring and with too much responsibility, struggle, and sacrifice.
>>
>>24704561
This is all I want too but I'm black so it will never happen.
>>
>>24704831
yeah.

My mother told me that when the house was almost finished (they were probably around 30) (big house built by an architect), they decided to spend time in the empty living room, with just a stool and the hifi. They both sat on the stool, and fulfilled a dream, one of the best things for them about owning a house with a big garden around : to be able to turn the music volume as high as they wanted. They put on Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd at full volume, both sitting on a stool in the empty house that was theirs.

I'm older and have never lived with a girl, never had a long relationship, and I'll probably never own a tiny house or even a tiny flat.

But I worked with children, damaged children, and had great moments with some of them. Like when they hide between your leg, or call you daddy by mistake, then blush. Or when they put their hand in yours, looking for guidance.

Sometimes I try not to end up bitter.
My parent's marriage evolved into a nightmare, my mother always taught me about the dangers of money...
>>
>>24704970
Doesn't even make sense, nigga.
>>
>>24704561
But why would you desire something impossible?

I do not comprehend.
>>
>>24705094
You can't have a truly normal life when you're black.
>>
>>24705194
b-but Kobe Bryant...?
>>
he's black. See?
>>
I know I could be a rapist
But it's not like a real family.
>>
>>24704831
jesus this post makes me want to off myself
>>
>>24705143
Sky's the limit.
>>
>>24705336
20% of men aged 50+ have never had children.
>>
This happened last night

>buy some dmt cause wanted to try it
>do a bunch at once, coughing lungs out right away
>insane visuals, freaking out in my mind fighting the break through
>close my eyes, I see bright sunlight in the corner of my eye, and what seemed like my daughter run up into my arms
>I'm a 23 year old single cyborg

What does this mean? Did I just see into the future, is this what my brain really wants?
>>
kids are shitty and i hate them and getting married is financial suicide
>>
>>24705251
I'm sure people have still said something negative to his kids about them being black. You can't have a truly normal life if there's still people out there who hate on you because of your skin color because of stereotypes.
Non white people in America will never be fully accepted into society and I would feel bad for exposing my children to any sort of racism.
>>
>googling your high school crush
>picture with children
>picture her vagina deformed by chad's baby head
>picture her at the maternity hospital, exhausted and happy
>picture her being impregnated doggy style during a violent orgasm which stretched her cervix wide open

>>24705484
>I would feel bad for exposing my children to any sort of racism
reminds me of Kurt Cobain's suicide note. He worried to death about seeing his daughter grow up with the same level of sensitivity and empathy as him.
To be honest, if I had children, idk if I'd try to raise them to become normies, or guerilla trained activists, ready to die for the cause.

Boredom or sacrifice, choose wisely.
>>
>>24705336
I'll never go through with suicide so long as I have that dream of starting a family. It's a depressing feel, but not one without hope.
>>
>>24704561
Why are people who love each other
Always a bit the same?
When they go about they have
The same look of a single desire for two
They are happy people

Always a bit the same?
When they have problems
Well there's nothing to say, nothing to do
They are people in love

As for me, I barely know you
But it would be luck
That we'd go a bit like them
Without bothering anyone we could
Make ourselves some room for two
But if it's not worth it
That I insist
Tell it to the deep of my eyes
No matter how long it takes
No matter the stakes
I want to be a happy man.

Always a bit rebellious?
They have a world of their own
That nothing forces to resemble anyone
That they show us as models.

Always a bit cruel?
When they talk to you about themselves
There's something pushing you a bit apart
Those are human things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-vE3siPVTw

As for me, I barely know you
But it would be luck
That we'd go a bit like them
Without bothering anyone we could
Make ourselves some room for two
But if it's not worth it
That I insist
Tell it to the deep of my eyes
No matter how long it takes
No matter the stakes
I want to be a happy man.

http://www.greatsong.net/PAROLES-WILLIAM-SHELLER,UN-HOMME-HEUREUX,102845068.html
my (quick, lame) translation
>>
i would but women are cheating whores, wouldn't trust my son or daughter with a woman
>>
Jesus, that webm hit my heart and soul.

I have no real motivation to become anything in life because I have nobody to live for but myself, and that's not enough. Even if I say I'm selfish and a monster deep down I want to help other people, even if it is only a few close friends and family. I have none of that though and probably never will. I'm bitter and angry because I'll probably never escape this lazy stupor and I'll never have a girlfriend because I'm bitter and lazy. I feel bitter because I don't have a girlfriend and never will. Repeat the cycle.

I'd like to find a decent girl and have a few children and live life together, knowing we don't have to live every moment alone. That'd be nice, but it's just a fantasy. A fantasy I was stupid enough to believe growing up.
>>
>>24705557
cobain didn't kill himself

the "suicide note" is two unrelated pieces one of which is an obvious attempt at copying his hand writing
>>
>>24705898
Courtney was clearly a bitch. But killing him?
>>
>>24705889
According to Myriam Benraad, PoliSci PhD, djihadists go to Syria because they have no job and no gf, and when they come, they give them plenty, with nices houses and luxury.
>>
>>24705567
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_6lgDFX6y0
>>
>>24706127
I'm not exactly eager to join some ragtag group of rebels in the middle east. I don't really like the idea of a United States drone flying over my hut with an intent to kill.

Still, I understand the pull ISIS might have on some people. It gives people with nothing a cause to fight for. That's more than anything here can give you.
>>
>>24706272
yeah, I just thought about this, for some reason. It's not my thing either, I'm not into brown girls anyway.
But I notice how violence always triggers people, even if they weren't affected personally, and even if car crashes kills 10000 times more people than terror attacks.
Violence triggers violent comments, or deep faith in the Fatherland, anything.
Many people have shit lives. cf. Facetwat and Instasad.
>>
Sometimes i think i do but then i remember im a gayfag and slip into a pit of hopelessness and despair for a few days.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.