[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the longest time you've gone between fap anons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1446997731577.jpg (231 KB, 719x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446997731577.jpg
231 KB, 719x1000
What's the longest time you've gone between fap anons?

1 week here
>>
File: Yuri lewd.png (65 KB, 444x380) Image search: [Google]
Yuri lewd.png
65 KB, 444x380
>>24704560
Two days.
>>
>>24704560
I've lived alone all my life (after 18), but the few times I've been on vacation, or in a training sleeping in dorms, I've been surprised the lack of fapping didn't drive me nuts. Or not cumming in my sleep.
But usually I have to fap after 4 days.
I picture that after a long time it will be awesome, actually you just come quickly with little pleasure.
>>
5 days. I went insane.

>tfw been fapping every day since I was 13
>tfw im 20

Is there any hope of me stopping?
>>
Nearly a month.
>>
>>24704894
I can fap 3-4 times a day if I'm really stressed
>>
>tfw my friend told my in sophomore year that fapping causes acne and lower confidence
>attempt to quit
>edge often
>feel like shit when i finished

to answer your question, i think i would hit like 10 days max

it was all fucking placebo. god i was so fucking stupid
>>
>>24704560
A few months.

I've gone six years without having sex.
>>
2 days at most.
>>
does not having an orgasm count?
if yes than 1 month

if no then 4 days
>>
>>24704560
forever I don't get randy over boobs or traps. :>(
>>
>>24704934
I fap 3-4 days on the reg. Gotta kick the habit one of these days.
>>
>>24704981
Explain please

Also why did Chink m00t reinstate the robot? It was never good and m00t took it away once /r9k/ stopped being about original content and more of a stomping grounds for angsty virgins.
>>
When I had a roommate, I'd have to go 3 or 4 days in a row without jerking it.

Never again
>>
>>24705114
not having an orgasm as in not climaxing for a long time.

i fapped/rubbed my dick for a month without cumming/climaxing

but not touching myself at all only happens on rare occasions
>>
Honestly like a week or a week and a half at most, never really got or understood "nofap" desu
>>
>>24705172
So just extended edging? Not you ejaculated but there was no orgasm?
>>
>>24705234
no orgasm for 1 month, correct
>>
A couple of weeks. I just forget sometimes
>>
I used to be superstitious as hell, and tried to not fap for weeks at a time.

But I made it a thing to not orgasm or ejaculate for 3 weeks too.

The longest I've ever gone without fapping, orgasming, or ejaculating was 6 and a half weeks.

It was literally like that movie 40 days and 40 nights. I was so horny by the end, I literally saw tits and ass and pussy, everywhere I went.
>>
>>24705322
Also, swear to god, my penis shrunk almost an inch when i fapped again.
>>
6 weeks, the first 2 were kind of hard, the next 4 I thought nothing of it. I only decided to cum after that because I was afraid I would cause damage to my dick and balls. It was a great fap that night, I was able to edge for an hour which I'm unable to do ordinarily then I came twice, my entire torso looked liked a baking tray coated in cream.

Apart from that though nothing interesting happened to me, it was disappointing because I was expecting to have more energy and less acne.
>>
>>24704560
6 months.

My second best record is only three weeks though.
>>
A little over a year.
>>
File: 8a.jpg (38 KB, 720x499) Image search: [Google]
8a.jpg
38 KB, 720x499
Currently on third day and still going strong. Going to jack off next Monday.

Keeping it to once a week now, previously it was 2-3 times everyday.
>>
File: thumbs_up_excellent.png (73 KB, 432x354) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_up_excellent.png
73 KB, 432x354
>>24705597
Wow. That's some improvement. I respect your willpower, Anon.
>>
>>24705267
femanon detected
>>
Tomorrow I will have gone 2 weeks without falling andninjave no urge to either..
>>
a few months when i was 15 or so and thought it was a sin
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.