[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you smoking weed yet? I've made a significant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: smoking pepe.jpg (3 KB, 139x110) Image search: [Google]
smoking pepe.jpg
3 KB, 139x110
Why aren't you smoking weed yet?
I've made a significant improvement in my lifestyle as of my change in smoking habits.
Smoke Weed Everyday Robots
o(_o)
>>
Because Im not a piece of shit who needs to depend on a drug to improve myself.
>>
File: loss.png (132 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
loss.png
132 KB, 300x300
>>24704392
why wouldn't one intelligent minded individual would not use his resources found here on planet earth?
>>
>>24704335
Because I'm still on probation from my last 3 MIPs.
>>
I had to work sober today
I had no idea weed made me so happy because I was always high

>tfw bought legal weed pills from the dispensery.
>>
>>24704392
Plenty of ppl use different chemicals in everyday life.

If u can live w/o them then good 4 u, just don't judge.
>>
>>24704558
>>24704392
>>24704508
>>24704539
only normies do drugs, no exceptions
>>
>>24704392
>>24704589
I bet you drink alcohol, coffee, tea, masturbate and eat fast food. Fucking hypocrites baka.
>>
>>24706002
>eating a burger is the same as getting high

Look I know you are about to say something like, "well the pleasure from eating a burger is same as getting high!". If that were true, people wouldn't smoke weed if they could get the same high from eating a burger. Potheads and junkies are one of the most annoying people in the world, you think you are some sort of modern day socrates, but you are just selfish dumbass that does not care about who you hurt just so you can get high. I love (and hate) hearing normalfags bitch how they hate"being sober" and how they "need to turn up". And the look that they give you if they find out that you don't drink or get high, its like if you just had committed murder. Its almost comical that they think less of you just because you chose not to take things that cloud your judgement and body. If you do drugs for recreational purposes you are a normalfag.
>>
>>24704589
Why does the protagonist in NHK use them then? Is he too normie for you?
>>
>>24704335

obama never legalized it federally.
>>
>Why aren't you smoking weed yet?

Don't want to and it is against my personal code and goals.

Besides I don't have the money to waste and it could easily make my life much worse if I get busted.
Also I am job hunting and many places drug test.
>>
>>24704335
D U D E
U W E E D
D E L M A O
E E M
D A
O
>>
>>24704589
Confirmed faggot.
>>
only makes my depression and anxiety even worse and makes me feel like im wasting my life even more, but a good indica makes me sleepy but thats all really
>>
I'm trying to replace alcohol in my life with weed, I'm enjoying the weed itself but what annoys me are the drug dealers.

My dealer is the least punctual person on the planet, it's normal for him to be 4 hours late. On the other hand there's places selling drink, round the clock, on every street in the country.

Weed is just so inconvenient.
>>
File: 1448796635894.png (384 KB, 648x783) Image search: [Google]
1448796635894.png
384 KB, 648x783
>room mate would always smoke in the bathroom
>stunk out the whole room
>report him
>mention that he usually buys in large amounts and might be dealing
>mention that I'm worried because I've seen him with some shady people
>next day someone knocks on the door
>leave it for him to answer
>resident assistant and two police officers are there
>tear the room apart
>they find just a bit over two and a half ounces
>he gets kicked out and isn't allowed to come back for 5 years
>found out he's going to a community college now
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.