[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
green flags for boys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
>he doesn't have hair on his chest
>>
>he doesn't mind being a kek.
>>
>>24704205

i don't, but im you telling it goes both ways. at best its a really deep friendship and can never be a relationship. but friendships like that come along maybe a few times in a life time.
>>
>>24704159
>he talks in a greentext kind of way irl
>>
>>24704258
>a few times in a lifetime
Where? When? How?
>>
>he plays games that aren't FPS or gay MMOs
>he stutters or can't think for a few seconds when you call him cute out of nowhere

Also, fuck you, OP.
Chest hair is the second best with hair trailing from his crotch up to his belly button being the absolute best.
>>
>>24704205
>imbliygn
Women will not respect you in the slightest if you let them kuk you.
>>
>>24704205
>>24704258
Get off my board before 24 hours is up
>>
>>24704410

not for a relationship. its really for just that deep emotional rapport.

once u come to appreciate the full cycle, the joy of meeting, and the inevitable keking that comes after, i am happy to see her again.

but as i said, it goes both ways. i get play from elsewhere and after a while we always meet, happy to be with each other/see each other again.

>>24704329

it just happens
>>
>>24704368
>tfw I cannot grow any decent amount of facial hair or chest hair
At least I have a happy trail or whatever. Oh, and I'm not going to go bald.
>>
>>24704159
wait you like children?

that makes you a pedo
>>
>>24704578
It's called shaving. Faggot.
>>
>>24704559
That not going bald is gold, anon. Many guys can look quite handsome without hair, but that's always nice bonus to have your hair well into your life. Even better would be if you get old and your hair turns a gorgeous all white, you'd be rolling in all the granny poon, my friend.
I probably just made your penis shrivel up at that thought though.
>>
>>24704159
LOW TESTOSTERONE LEVELS
O
W

T
E
S
T
>>
>>24704159
>he doesn't have hair on his chest

lolwut

maybe if you're a pedo.
>>
>>24705054
Can I just have your youthful poon instead?
>>
>>24704159
>feminist
>#feelthebern
>^_^ or >.< or :3 or any other gay ass emote
>pothead shitfuck
>reeee's over casual touch
fuck man
>>
File: 1448783711017.jpg (26 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
1448783711017.jpg
26 KB, 500x706
>>24704205
That's my fetish desu. I've always fantasized about watching my gf fuck another guy.
>>
>>24705337
tfw 6'2" 235 pound white male that enjoys cute emotes like those

I get told I look intimidating all the time, feels weird
>>
>>24704328
>be me
>act like that irl
>nobody likes me
shocking, ik
>>
>>24705318
I'm already Christmas cake tier, so it's not that youthful.
>>
>>24704159
Hair on my shoulder's northern wildling reporting in, you might as well be dating children then.
>>
he's 6'3 or taller
he has at least 2 cars
his father and brothers are attractive
>>
>>24704328
>tfw I only just realised I did

I think I also talk in the conditional tense, I think it's called
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.