[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1448079553056.jpg (72 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448079553056.jpg
72 KB, 1200x1200
>tfw start work as a sheriff in 2 months

Feels good man, my stepping stone into law enforcement while I go through the application / interview process for other police organizations.

Good feels thread
>>
I hope you get shot.

Remember that you chose this job and that you are a bad person.

Literally highway robbery, you're a bureaucrat with a gun paid to harass people.

Quit now and get a job as an EMT instead, then you can actually HELP people.

Instead of being a literal gang-banger.
>>
Congratulations on your accomplishments anon! Please uphold the law and follow the law your self. Hope you're not one of those cops I see speeding down the highway without your rights on. If you are, when your supervisor finds out because of me there will be no way to tell I reported you.have a nice day :)
>>
>>24704246
>Literally highway robbery, you're a bureaucrat with a gun paid to harass people.

*tips hat*
>>
>>24704246
don't most police officers have some medical training?

>i hope you get shot
do you even realize what you're saying or have you been blinded by your misguided hate?
>>
>>24704318
>accost travelers on the roadway under threat of force
>demand a substantial amount of money from them

they used to call them highwaymen back in the day
and people knew what they really were: robbers

>>24704351
you know those evil henchmen you see in movies?
don't you feel good when you see the hero taking them out?

it's the same thing
>>
>>24704428
>real life is just like the movies
please get help, i love you and i'm worried about you
>>
>>24704497
the point about moral subjectivity stands anon
>>
>>24704153
Fuck the police. At least take out a few niglets in between removing men from their own houses after a divorce, stealing from motorists, and otherwise being a government pawn.
>>
>>24704276
>implying LEOs don't get reported countless times for whatever asinine reason retards can come up with and that anyone gives a shit

Lol anon.
>>
>>24704153
yeehaw, op.
>being trying to make healthier decisions due to a post this morning
I hope this pays off
>>
>>24704276
>US cop
>following the law
tip top kek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUOiZqUD-0
>>
>>24704530
>Shoot a cop
Hahaha I hope he doesn't go home walking!
>>
File: dw15IAr.jpg (250 KB, 1910x2048) Image search: [Google]
dw15IAr.jpg
250 KB, 1910x2048
>>24704153
Fucking capitalist swine
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.