[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK. Rejected again. Why do I even try anymore. I must be delusional.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 646x502) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 646x502
FUCK. Rejected again. Why do I even try anymore. I must be delusional. I thought the signs were crystal clear but apparently I was just being autistic again.
>>
i know dude then you went and cried about it on /r9k/ you fucking loser

can't you faggots take this shit to /soc/ or /adv/ instead

dont you get tired of these threads?
>>
>>24703933

No we dont. This is what r9k is for. Losers enjoy venting to other losers. It is you who needs to fuck off, Norman.
>>
>>24703908
Chin up, lad. That's a pretty polite let down and you handled it well. You've got nothing to be embarrassed about, even if you feel discouraged right now.
>>
File: ohfug.png (134 KB, 1482x504) Image search: [Google]
ohfug.png
134 KB, 1482x504
it could be worse anon
>>
File: tinder_screenshots.png (222 KB, 700x375) Image search: [Google]
tinder_screenshots.png
222 KB, 700x375
>Texting like a fake ass person that belongs in those Tinder demonstration screenshots

You had no chance
>>
File: gfdg.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
gfdg.png
17 KB, 900x900
>having female friends
>having female contacts in your phone

Why do failed normies even post here, not your personal blog.
>>
>>24703962

Thanks man. So you think there's absolutely no chance for me now?
>>
>>24704108
With this girl? I'm not sure, since the context is pretty weak, but you've always got a shot with other women.
>>
>>24703908

Please tell me you didn't invite her on a Tolkien journey
>>
>>24704108
Not that guy, but I'll give you some of the best advice I've ever heard.

Just forget you asked and treat her normally. Go about your life, and get over it. Nothing happened here. You asked her a question and she said no. Who cares? Would there be any consequences if you asked her "Did you watch tv last night" and she told you "No"?

I don't even mean this in a "lmao jus b urelf bru" sort of way. You're still in good health, right? Her saying "no" to something didn't give you some life-threatening disease or the great Siberian itch, did it?

Just go about your lfie as you would have before. If you're already friends with her, keep that up. If you aren't and think you would enjoy her friendship, go for that. Maybe something would come out of it, and maybe not.

Don't let someone rejecting you get you down, and DEFINITELY don't let some fucking pixels on a screen get you down.
>>
>>24704283
>Ignoring male emotional trauma

>juz man up
>>
>>24704591
>male emotional trauma
>over pixels on a screen
OP hasn't mentioned any bullying or anything mean at all. In fact, from the screenshot, she seems very polite.

Or do you think we all deserve women on a silver platter for us? That's not the way life works.
>>
>>24704880
>Or do you think we all deserve women on a silver platter for us? That's not the way life works.

Yeah its the other way around. You tell him to get over something that really sucks the man, but don't bother to tell him how to succeed. You're no help
>>
>>24704283

Thanks brah. I'm actually really glad I did this. I feel kinda proud of myself. And I'm gonna try to get to know her better. She's a really cool person.
>>
>>24704099
imagine actually having a chance, even less than 1%...
>>
>>24704049
that pic makes me rage
>>
>>24703908
i'm curious. how did you meet this girl and what did you ask her to do? why did you ask in the first place?
>>
File: 1391830264495.jpg (61 KB, 480x406) Image search: [Google]
1391830264495.jpg
61 KB, 480x406
>>24704049
>dat png
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 653x805) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 653x805
>>24705722

I met her in my English class. I asked her because she's been liking all of my Facebook photos and posts and even commented on one of my pictures very enthusiastically. I thought she was interested. Here's how I asked.
>>
>>24705949
Ask her again later.

If you give up now, you only confirm her suspicions that you're a betamax loser.
>>
>>24706057

That seems like a pretty firm rejection to me though.
>>
>>24705313
She's nice and shit but you still wish she'd be sucking your cock dry.
>>
>>24705949
Do you talk to her in class though? How does she respond then? It could be that she's nice and does this to everyone. I've found that if a girl liked me, she would normally take the initiative in talking to me or asking to do something, although that's only happened twice
>>
>>24703908
>asking someone out
Get out you fucking normie
>>
>>24706057
>Ask her again later
Don't do this. At all. Just pursue other girls or get to know her and her friends. If she really likes you, she will ask you next time.
>>
>>24703958
youre calling that guy a normie when you are
>talking to a girl
>actively pursuing a girl
>eager to enter a relationship with a girl

You're a failed normalfag. That's all you are. You don't belong here.
>>
>>24706117
Uh, how? She's been liking your posts, and I see not one, but TWO exclamation marks. Jump on that fool.
>>
>>24706138

Well that goes without saying doesn't it?

>>24706228

Fuck. I'm so confused. Why wouldn't she offer an alternative time to meet up then?
>>
this rejection isnt a full blown one yet.

but you absolutely shouldn't ask her again. don't even text her unless she texts you and it will work

of course you wont listen and will probably text her in a few days asking again.

if she's actually interested she'll text you since you already made it clear you're into her
>>
>>24706438

Ok. I won't text her. I wasn't planning on it anyway. Is it a good sign that she liked another one of my blog posts immediately after I asked her out?
>>
>>24706491
its more of a good sign that she used a short term excuse instead of a long one

like im going to be really busy this month
or im just not really looking for someone right now
>>
>>24706491
How do you know she doesn't like every post on the internet? I know people like that. Good luck, friend. Hope for the best.
>>
>>24703908
I want to know more about that Tolkien journey
>>
>>24703908
Stop using so much punctuation

You have to text nonchalantly

Like this
>>
>>24706585

I'm doing a LOTR reread. Doing a little write up for every chapter. Posting one for every day of December. It's pretty fun. She's a huge Tolkien nerd and she's been liking all my posts.
>>
>>24706491
It seems like something that's still potentially on the table. Don't be too pushy but she didn't flat out reject you, she may actually be busy that day.

As for >>24706438

It's good advice, but I wouldn't say it's good for every situation and duration. Some girls might be too scared to pursue you. They also often think they're sending hints a lot harder than they are. Definitely don't eagerly chase at her every whim but I don't think testing the waters for asking her out again in a few days would be bad. It's not bad how you did it too. You can go the direct route, but asking someone to meet up in a friendly manner is a good start. Just don't stay there.
>>
>>24706339
Because she's not interested. She see you like a puppy. Pay no mind to exclamation marks. Bitches use them just like how normies "haha"
>>
>>24706636
post write up
>>
>>24705105
There is no one way to "succeed" you whiny faggot
>>
>>24706720
He's not looking for a way to succeed, he's just looking to bitch at people who are remotely postiive
>>
Don't ask her to do anything for a while girls can tell if you want it to bad. Don't be putting all your eggs in one basket either try texting and meeting up with as much as you can simultaneously.
>>
File: image.png (168 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
168 KB, 750x1334
>>24706708

Part one of two. I know I'm a shitty writer, but it's fun.
>>
>>24706191
looks like the normies got a hold of the normie meme. there goes that.
>>
File: image.png (170 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
170 KB, 750x1334
>>24706708

Part two of two.
>>
>>24706626
Also stop speaking so formally. You're try to get to know someone in a casual manner, not setting up a business meeting. Keep it short and to the point.
>>
anyone else keep on convincing themselves that that girl that walked by and looked in your general directions was actually eyeing you and interested in you? is it an intrinsic part of our human biology to believe deep down that good can actually come our way? i mean it always turns out they were creeped but still..
>>
>>24706774

Oh god, the autism!
>>
>>24706812
I feel like this every time I make eye contact with a woman. Then I remember I'm ugly as fuck.
>>
>>24706781
Looks like the normies are trying to act like robots again... Normie normie normie normie reeeeee normie normie normie normie reeeee normie normie normie normie reeeeee normie normie normie normie normie reeeeee
>>
OP have you been diagnosed with autism yet?
>>
>>24706191
Actually if you have no interest in women then you're automatically not a robot because you do not suffer the pain of lonliness if you don't give a shit about having friends or having a girlfriend. Also failed normies can't be virgins.
>>
>>24706786
i like it, did you just start?
>>
>>24704099
>mom and sister in contacts on phone
>tfw failed normie.
>>
>>24706894

Thanks! And yeah, I'm just starting the third chapter. Have a lot of other reading I need to do for school, plus a few final papers, so I'm only aiming for a chapter a day.
>>
>>24706812

Some of them are bound to be checking you out. Not everyone thinks you're ugly, my friend.
>>
>>24706812
>anyone else keep on convincing themselves that that girl that walked by and looked in your general directions was actually eyeing you and interested in you?
I never do as I don't want to get my hopes up. My first thoughts are usually "Is she laughing internally at me, do I look weird/tryhard/angry, do I look creepy or something etc."
I had a friend drag me to a club/bar for the first time a month ago. Two girls started to grind onto me and my first thoughts were "why are these fucking cunts trying to fuck with me/make fun of me"

Someone please tell me how to get rid of this mentality.
>>
>>24707410

Get super fit, make a lot of money, become an artist and make something awesome, dress well, stop masturbating, get on some antidepressants, get a good therapist, walk five miles every other day, keep a journal, etc.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.