[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what has been on their front page all day, second only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: stupiddumbredditorscum.png (102 KB, 984x724) Image search: [Google]
stupiddumbredditorscum.png
102 KB, 984x724
This is what has been on their front page all day, second only to the Hajji mass shooting news.

Normies think this shit is legitimate advice. It's just the long form of "stop being sad faggot"

I swear to god they're just not conscious beings.
>>
>>24703481
>just make some friends bro!
reddit is a terrible website
I hope everyone there dies
>>
>>24703481
>>24703601
>stop hanging out with shitty people
>find friends through similar interests
>this is normie advice
Reddit is gay, but you two are gayer.
>>
>>24704229

>implying the first is relevant and anyone that isn't a masochist actually seeks out shitty friends

>implying the 2nd isn't """"advice"""" we've already heard 200 times

hard to make friends through your interests when they're enjoyed by either 40 year old racist men (guns) or underage autistic children (tech and vidja)
>>
>>24704280
>claims to hate normies
>judges others based on normie standards
Wew lad.
>>
>>24704341

life experience brought me to those conclusions. have you ever been to a shooting range? have you ever been to a convention?
>>
>>24704229
it's normie advice since making friends isn't as simple as "just find someone you share interests with :))))" for a robot
>>
>>24704372
Yes to both. Have you ever gotten to know any of these people beyond a superficial level? I got a lot of /tg/ hobbies, and the majority of people who are into those things are spergs. But that's ok because underneath the fedora and unkempt facial hair they're cool dudes who share a passion for the same things I do. You're never gonna get along with everyone who shares your interests but there's bound to be one or two people who you can get along with.

>>24704384
What about another robot with similar interests? Although I bet you don't even fit your own definition of "robot" anyway.
>>
>>24704486

That's the thing though, I don't need 'bros' to do dumb shit on weekends with. I want friends I actually give a shit about.
>>
>>24704531
Those aren't mutually exclusive things, dumbass. Relationships, no matter the type, all have to start somewhere.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.