[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What's a matter, anon? We were best friends since early
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: hey.jpg (30 KB, 266x575) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
30 KB, 266x575
>What's a matter, anon? We were best friends since early childhood. Just because I'm a girl now doesn't mean we can't still be friendly with each other...
>>
I bet he smells awful
>>
What if I want to be more than friendly desu
>>
>>24703329

Why do you bet that?
>>
I'm not cutting you out of my life because you're a girl now, I'm cutting you out because you have AIDS.
>>
The matter is that 50% of your life is spent dressing like a girl, 40% of it making sure people only see you in certain pics and from certain angles under certain lighting conditions because you don't look like a girl except then, and 10% whining about tranny bullshit on Twitter, and I don't want to be your fucking friend anymore you insane narcissistic pile of AIDS from all the daddy cock you get stuffed in your stubbly asshole on Craigslist

Your voice will always sound like a gay man's and not a woman's, your jaw is terrifying, your legs hands and feet look bony and disturbing, your ass is flabby, your malformed tits look weird, I can see your five o'clock shadow all hours of the day, and I hate you.
>>
>>24703370

>Shhh... it's OK, anon. Just let me poz your neghole a bit and then you won't be scared of AIDS anymore. What better way to get over your fear than to face it head on?
>>
>>24703406
Amazing reply

Fuck trannies
>>
>>24703406
>>24703614

Why all the hate? Transwomen aren't any different from ciswomen, they just have a birth defect that makes them grow a penis.
>>
>>24703636
I'm guessing this is bait because this sentence is fucking retarded, Trannies can't give birth either.
>>
>>24703670

>can't give birth

Neither can a lot of ciswomen.
>>
>>24703710
Trannies don't have a uterus. Real women can if needed give birth with IVF. But trannies will NEVER EVER give birth.
>>
>>24703310
Can you just use the word trap/mtf in your threads so they're easier to filter?

Or just keep your shit to >>>/lgbt/.
>>
>>24703756

They're working on uterus tranplants and then transwomen will be able to give birth.

http://www.businessinsider.com/uterus-transplants-make-male-pregnancy-possible-2015-11
>>
>>24703310
>I'm a girl now
Your penis says otherwise.
>>
File: 7830232_f520.jpg (60 KB, 520x499) Image search: [Google]
7830232_f520.jpg
60 KB, 520x499
>>24703793
>http://www.businessinsider.com/uterus-transplants-make-male-pregnancy-possible-2015-11

>didn't read about all the ridiculous complications that come along with this
>didn't read about the surgeons saying "yeah, that's not a good idea"
>doesn't understand that this would be a recipe for chromosonal disorders in the child

Turns out, a man whose hormonal structure was never meant to support and foster an embryo, birthing a child through an implanted womb is not a good way to have an issue-free child.

Also male pelvises can't support the birthing process. So listen up, trannies.

1. castrate yourself
2. pay a surgeon to take the remains of your penis and fashion them into the rough shape of a vagina
3. pay another surgeon to literally grind down the bones in your fucking face at the brow until your skull looks more 'feminine'
4. pay a doctor to give you a hormone regimen that literally turns your body's natural processes inside out
5. get a uterus from a fucking cadaver and have it surgically implanted in your abdomen
6. pay a team of surgeons to literally break your fucking pelvis and RE-DESIGN its bone structure so it can actually support the birthing process

at which point you will still:

1. not be able to conceive a child from normal sexual intercourse
2. be pre-disposed to ten thousand different kinds of misscarriage/birth complications
3. likely have to have another surgeon give you a C-section (read, cut your abdomen open a second time to pluck the downs syndrome baby from your corpse uterus)
4. still have a man's fucking voice
5. still have a man's wide shoulders
6. still have a man's hands and feet

pic related, it's trannies in the year 2020
>why won't straight men date me, anon?
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK?
>>
>>24704311
Lmao S ava g e
>>
>>24704311

>doubles checked
TRANNIES ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>24703422
Finally. Just kill me already you walking deathtrap.
>tfw unintentional pun
>>
File: 1375299497371.jpg (31 KB, 477x438) Image search: [Google]
1375299497371.jpg
31 KB, 477x438
>>24704311
>WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK?

I read that in Kent's voice
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.