[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you faggots bipolar? I think I might be tbph
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1435279958461.jpg (55 KB, 636x331) Image search: [Google]
1435279958461.jpg
55 KB, 636x331
Any of you faggots bipolar? I think I might be tbph
>>
>>24703290
i never thought about it, but now that i've seen this thread i definitely am
>>
>>24703290

Yes. Cyclothemia.

It took them a very long time to pinpoint it.
>>
>>24703290
psychopathy
>>
>just read the bi polar disorder wiki page

ahh yeah i guess i am.
>>
>>24703595
gimmy that one too! adding it to the special snowflake collection
>>
I VERY suspicious of psychological disorders. They keep changing definitions and reclassifying 'disorders'.

My belief is that there is no such thing as psychological disorders but simply personality traits in some individuals that might have worked well to there advantage in past environments but are incompatible with the modern industrialized world.
>>
>>24703580
I've thought I've had this for a long time. But I don't like psychologists, so I don't want to go to one to get a diagnosis.
>>
File: 1446513248594.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1446513248594.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
>feel fine all day
>leave work
>get angry out of nowhere
>just mad as fuck for no reason
>just want someone to start shit with me at the grocery store so I can fuck their shit up
>wake up in the morning
>feel fine again
>this has happened just about every day this week

pretty sure I am, family
>>
some days feel crappy as fuck and i hate everything

and other days i have weird bursts of energy, but i'm convinced this is just a normal thing

although it may run in my family idk
>>
>>24703746
you don't know what's making you angry, you're not bipolar. maybe you're just numbing yourself at work because you have to, and when you're done working you can let your true emotions out.

you should take some time to think about what's bothering you.
>>
>>24703640

You should go to several, actually.

Because all of them have their blindspots.

It was worth the trouble though.

Five years of therapy and opening up to six different psychiatrists/counsellors/therapists. For an end to my depression and moodswings. It's a pretty good tradeoff for anyone suffering.

You actually have to *like* who you're sitting across from, or it won't work.
>>
>>24703746

You got DEATHRAGE SON

Do you ever feel down after it?
>>
>>24703625
Yes, it must be the jews.
>>
I might be I'm not sure, lately I get pissed off if someone just says the wrong thing, and then in my head I imagine flipping out and destroying shit and thinking this person should really just go die I could care less. Also idk but I completely stopped talking to people, just sick of them I guess.
>>
>>24705360
It's always the damn jews
>>
>>24703290
>ipad at a show

IM FUCKING TRIGGERED
>>
>>24703290

I'm diagnosed bipolar and take meds. Maybe you should ask a doctor?
>>
After quite a few years of wondering, I think I've finally accepted that I am probably Bipolar. Life is fucking hell. My lows are so fucking low. Crippling anxiety and depression so bad I don't even eat. Then there are times when I am kicking ass, coming up with legitimately great ideas, and able to function just fine. The highs aren't really that manic though, so it's hard to tell.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.