[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since /b/ is too fast I guess I'll post this here Basically,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Since /b/ is too fast I guess I'll post this here

Basically, I had an idea for a story. It would be based on a boy who's abducted by aliens as a child and survives through a combination of alien technology, natural talent and pure dumb luck. He's now a directionless wanderer of the universe, and the only spacefaring human.

It would be a lot like the Witcher in a sense with a very big, lore heavy universe. The protagonist would be male, tall, young, muscular with black hair and a bit of wild appearance. The weapons he uses are a combination of melee weaponry (mostly clubs) and alien technology. The protagonist himself is filled with feelings of unfathomable loneliness and wild emotions which he supresses, this combined with his ability to use pretty much any weaponry with his opposable appendages and flexible joints make him an incredibly dangerous survivor type character.

His goal in the universe is to find a place where he can belong to, have a purpose for existing etc.

So what do ya'll think? I just thought of this a couple minutes ago and I was thinking it might be interesting to expand upon.
>>
Seems like a cookie cutter appearance to be honest with you f@m
>>
>guardians of the galaxy ripoff

might as well call it billy and the cloneasaurus
>>
How about something different

Basically the idea is that same as the lonely boy but except that it takes place in present time and said lonely boy realizes he's the last of his kind and his consciousness is living through a simulator made by inter dimensional beings for experimental purposes. Along with him are other dimensional beings going under the same simulator under different circumstances. Said Inter dimensional beings want him eliminated because humans show empathy but are also egocentric which is total recipe for a civilization to self destruct. He learns that everyone on Earth is literally what the boy could have been if he was born under different circumstances and environment. A member of the Inter dimensional sees potential within the boy and disconnects him from his simulator to his real body. The boy feels lonely and ashamed at first realizing that his whole "life" is a lie but then he learns that those same inter dimensional beings have been destroying different species through different universes and dimensions which are indescribable to explain. Said boy helps inter dimensional being to destroy inter dimensional beings and learns that there is no meaning of life. The only true meaning is when one makes of it. He later learns to bee himself and lives happily ever after :)
>>
>>24702956
Look up the Prey 2 demo, kind of reminds me of that
>>
>>24703381
But he's more of a brute and loner than Star Lord, that angle isn't really explored in stories like these. Star Lord ran with a crew to survive.
>>
>>24702956
>only spacefaring human.
why?
aliens have abducted alot more than 1 person u know
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 640x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 640x308
>>24703912
Op is this you?

Ftb
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.