[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autism Kills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: The Original Robot.png (346 KB, 748x602) Image search: [Google]
The Original Robot.png
346 KB, 748x602
>Why did you actually kill the girls?

"Frustration. My inability to communicate socially, sexually- I wasn't impotent- but emotionally I was impotent. I was scared to death of failing in male-female relationships. I knew absolutely nothing about that whole area. Even just sitting down and talking with a young lady.
-Ed Kemper, serial murderer, "The Co-ed Killer"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTnEY8y-p7M

You robots are ticking time bombs. All it takes is a little push for blood to be on your hands. It is up to you to never let this happen. Take of that statement what you will.
>>
File: fempepe.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
fempepe.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>24702460
>You robots are ticking time bombs

You got that right.
>>
File: rare pepe.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>he watches documentaries on serial killers
>thinks he's mentally stable himself
You're probably interested in them because you're a dormant serial killer yourself. Who's to say you're not the dangerous one here? Robots are too scared to even go outside to purchase a gun let alone go out in public and open fire. They lack the testicles required to do such an alpha stunt.

Elliot wasn't a robot, you nimrods. He was a failed normie who was rich, drove a bmw, went to college and had "friends" but was incapable of getting laid. You look at all the serial killers and they weren't people who stayed inside all day, they're usually college students like the fag from Virginia tech. Hell, a good chunk of them even had friends. Jeffrey Dahmer was the meme in his own clique.
>>
>>24702723
my bad, it slipped my mind that mass shootings are a little different from serial killing.
>>
>>24702460
Ed Kemper raped his mother's decapitated head. Seriously
>>
>"Frustration. My inability to communicate socially, sexually- I wasn't impotent- but emotionally I was impotent. I was scared to death of failing in male-female relationships. I knew absolutely nothing about that whole area. Even just sitting down and talking with a young lady.

Pretty much spot on for me
Single mothers are a poison
>>
File: tumblr_nsblwaHHvz1tcjidwo1_250.png (69 KB, 218x249) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsblwaHHvz1tcjidwo1_250.png
69 KB, 218x249
>>24702460
He looks like the dude from Foxing
>>
File: runaway pepe.jpg (241 KB, 600x498) Image search: [Google]
runaway pepe.jpg
241 KB, 600x498
>there are normies and failed normies on this board who can't relate to this
RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24702723

Technically Elliot could've gotten ugos or even average
>>
>>24702723
mercer seemed pretty lonely
>>
File: pnr0110151280jpg-544b73_1280w.jpg (292 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pnr0110151280jpg-544b73_1280w.jpg
292 KB, 1280x720
>>24702460
he looks like this guy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.