[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /rockbottom/ here? >graduated from high school a year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13
File: syd.jpg (39 KB, 563x552) Image search: [Google]
syd.jpg
39 KB, 563x552
Who /rockbottom/ here?
>graduated from high school a year ago
>no job
>no friends
>no social skills
>no interest
>no talents
>no motivation to do anything
>barely passing courses at a university I do not want to be at
>gained weight over the last couple months
>near broke
>fucked up haircut
>getting worse every day
Should I kill myself?
>>
Keep going. I believe in you OP. You can get your shit together. You're strong, you just don't realize it. I was at rock bottom once. I'm better now, not the best situation, but I fought to get here. You need to work your ass off. You can do it.
>>
File: 1397980882294.jpg (78 KB, 500x613) Image search: [Google]
1397980882294.jpg
78 KB, 500x613
Don't do it you selfish cunt.
>>
>>24702005
do not give up so quickly anon, you just started college, most bots here are dropouts you can do it
>>
File: 1447185619821.jpg (13 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
1447185619821.jpg
13 KB, 250x228
>>24702005

You could become interested in killing yourself. You could make it your job. You could lose weight in blood. Many more solutions await.
>>
Don't kill yourself. Kill normies and let them do the deed for you. You literally have nothing to lose, think about it.
>>
File: received_1664209157127479.jpg (17 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
received_1664209157127479.jpg
17 KB, 540x960
>>24702005
I'm sure you are tallebted with knives, or knots. There are loads of people with the common ground of suicide. It can only get better, and its really cheap.
>>
>>24702005
you're young as fuck still. Just stay in school and try to get a physical hobby or start lifting. Trust me regular exercise can change your life.
>>
>>24702005
bro u are sooooooo young. way too early to give up. ur gonna make it dude
>>
File: u.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>tfw you were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom
>>
>>24702459
>selfish
can he at least have a say in weather he wants to die or not?
>>
>>24702005
>attends a university
>just graduated highschool, probably not even 20 yet
>rock bottom

Oh fucking please.........
>>
File: 1447364870592.jpg (39 KB, 998x720) Image search: [Google]
1447364870592.jpg
39 KB, 998x720
>no friends
>no social skills
>no interest
>no talents
>no motivation to do anything
>didnt go to college
>gained weight over the last couple months
>near broke
>fucked up haircut
>getting worse every day

at least i got a job.
>>
>>24702755
I want to know your story frend
>>
>>24702005
>in university

normalfag pls go
>>
File: 1447468640386.jpg (51 KB, 526x701) Image search: [Google]
1447468640386.jpg
51 KB, 526x701
>will be 29 next spring
>was always the chubby loser with acne in high school -- Not fat enough to be "cool-fat," but just overweight enough so that girls would never consider touching me
>graduate
>go to art school
>years go by
>get a job
>get my first actual "gf"
>relationship lasts 1.25 years, roughly
>ends horribly
>leaves me jaded as fuck and gun-shy about getting romantically involved with a girl ever again at the age of 23
>fast-forward ~5 years later
>single and happy
>have embraced being alone
>/fit/test i've ever been, go to the gym 4-5 days a week
>confidence should be through the roof because I look great
>confidence is actually at an all-time low
>loathe myself
>loathe others around me even more
>don't even talk to my friends at the gym even more. put in my headphones every day and ignore them while i lift
>depressed and/or angry at the end of each day
>think about suicide constantly
>think it would be nice to die in my sleep
>the only thing keeping me going is my dogbro, but even he won't be here forever

I don't know what's wrong with me but I think it goes deeper than >tfwnogf
>>
>>24702755
Blown on the steel breeze
>>
>>24702838
>Roger Keith "Syd" Barrett (6 January 1946 - 7 July 2006) was an English musician, composer, singer, songwriter, and painter. Best known as a founder member of the band Pink Floyd, Barrett was the lead singer, guitarist and principal songwriter in its early years and is credited with naming the band. Barrett was excluded from Pink Floyd in April 1968 after David Gilmour took over as their new frontman, and was briefly hospitalized amid speculation of mental illness. He went into self-imposed seclusion until his death in 2006.

>Barrett had one noted reunion with the members of Pink Floyd, in 1975 during the recording sessions for Wish You Were Here. He attended the Abbey Road session unannounced, and watched the band record "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" - a song that happened to be about Barrett. By that time, the 29-year-old Barrett had become quite overweight, had shaved off all of his hair (including his eyebrows), and his ex-bandmates did not at first recognise him. Barrett's behaviour at the session was erratic; he spent part of the session brushing his teeth.[139][140] Roger Waters finally managed to ask him what he thought of the song and he simply said "sounds a bit old".[140] He briefly attended the reception for Gilmour's wedding to Ginger that immediately followed the recording sessions; however, he left early without saying goodbye. Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here is all about Barrett with the majority of the record dominated by the song "Shine on You Crazy Diamond". Moreover the main character (named "Pink Floyd") of the band's concept album, tour and movie The Wall was also heavily influenced by Syd's decline.

>Apart from a brief encounter between Waters and Barrett in Harrods a couple of years later[111][141] (during which, when Barrett saw Waters he ran outside, dropping his bags full of sweets in the process),[111] this was the last time any member of Pink Floyd saw him.

OP pic related
>>
File: 1445280961964.jpg (25 KB, 650x415) Image search: [Google]
1445280961964.jpg
25 KB, 650x415
>>24702834
oh yeah and im a hhkv
>>
>>24702915
This is some sad shit.

I hardly listen to or ever followed pink floyd, but something about this has always gotten to me.

Maybe it's because my mom turned out schizophrenic and she was never the same afterwards.
>>
>>24702005
You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze.
Come on you target for faraway laughter, come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!

You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
>>
>>24703206
Alot of pink floyd's work is about mental illness, I guess that was one thing that always interested me
>>
Welcome to the machine is my favorite by them describes depression perfectly.
>>
>college dropout
>neet for a year
>failed suicide twice
>estranged from father
>quarreling with mother everyday
>no other human contact
>nothing is fun anymore
>>
File: Flaming_Frog.jpg (102 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
Flaming_Frog.jpg
102 KB, 500x484
>tfw your parents are the ones keeping you afloat

I literally cannot survive without assistance. I am a potato.
>>
>>24702459
What the fuck is this normalfag shit? I live for myself and not as a toy for other people. If I wanted to end it I would.
>>
File: spongebob is fucking dying.jpg (64 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
spongebob is fucking dying.jpg
64 KB, 706x706
>>24702005
remember that time Spongebob was at rock bottom. He didnt give up he waited for a fish to swoop up and save him from his everlasting hell
>>
how is a dumb fucking neet supposed to get a job with zero work experience? how am I even supposed to explain the time between dropping out of college and I would apply? i don't even have anything I can put on a resume for fucks sake.

should I be looking at target or walmart or something?
>>
>>24703313
I might have to get into them then

Besides Dark side of the moon whats a good album?
>>
>>24702005
My fucking parents are trying to get me to join the military when I just want to go to community college, I told them I'm not gonna, I have a panic attack about once a week now. I'd be fucking screwed in the Army.

I want to die, but I'm afraid, and I'm mostly just angry. I'm so angry for being born, you don't even know.

Last time my Dad told me he was going to take me to a recruiter I just lied on the floor for an hour. If they kick me out I'm just going to go right to the train portal.
>>
>>24704379
meddle because echoes is the best song they ever made. Also animals because it is god-tier
>>
>>24702005
Shit, that's a perfect description of me, and I graduated in 1980.
Wait till you are my age and realize your entire existence has been a complete waste.
You still have what I do not, you have time.
>>
>>24704493
Which one is better for feels?

I'm pretty drunk atm desu senpai I wan't some feels.
>>
>>24704379
Wish you where here
The wall
>>
>>24704688
For feels i'd recommend wish you were here, considering it is sort of a goodbye letter to syd. Meddle is abit abstract while animals is political.
>>
>>24704823
Aight, I'm gonna smash this bottle of rum and plaly some war thunder while listening to it.

Have a goodnight brobots.
>>
>>24704873
But before I go im gonna share this feel from hearing wish you were here on the radio once

>At real shitty point in my life
>Had intense anxiety/depression/derealization from a shroom trip for months
>Only friend left for college and I didn't see him for close to a year
>We'd smoke weed get drunk and play vidya all day
>Wish you were here comes on the radio
>This line plays
>"How I wish, how I wish you were here
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year
Running over the same old ground
And how we found
The same old fears
Wish you were here"
>Tear up and realize how alone i am at that moment.
>>
>>24704977
Holy shit dude that's really similar to me.

>depressed and anxious for years
>bad panic attacks and DP/DR from lsd, shrooms, salvia
>dropped out of highschool
>only 1 friend
>we smoked weed and played music/vidya together all the time
>he left for collage
>spend over a year (and still going) being a neet
>on meds now bc suicidal
I'm so fucking alone it's not even funny. Haven't spoken to anyone but my mom in months. Only leave the house to get smokes and weed. Life is hell
>>
>>24702067
This
guy is a faggot
>>
Every robot must go on a mass shooting before killing themselves, it's like a non written rule.
>>
>>24702878
What you're experiencing is the reason most people have kids.
>>
>>24705323
>Dropped out of hs

Shit man i'd swear you were me. I finished with cyberschool but it took me way longer cus my brain was fucked and I'd just slacked off.

>bad panic attacks and DP/DR from lsd, shrooms, salvia
Do you still get this? Mine from the shrooms slowly tapered off after like 7 months and i returned to somewhat normal over the next year and a half or so after that. It does get better but I feel like I left some piece of me behind

>Neet
Fucking hell it sucks, it's like replaying the same day over and over again. As much as i hate working once i finally got a job its nice to just have something to keep me occupied for 8 or so hours. Otherwise I'm just getting drunk and browsing 4chan

It'll get better anon, it won't be perfect and you may not be content, but it will be better

Hang in there brobot
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 930x714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 930x714
>major depressive disorder diagnosed at age 13
>autist
>failure
>dropout
>part time evening college classes
>full time mcjob that saps a bit of my soul away every day
>few friends
>get more and more unstable
>waste $10k by failing classes for three years
>full blown psychotic episode
>lose all friends
>schizophrenia diagnosis age 25
>miserable
>get out of bed for work, going to the bathroom, and food, and nothing else
>burden on my family
>lots of relatives still like me and think i can get better
>wish i didn't have so many ppl to disappoint so i could quietly off myself
>tall skinnyfat skellington
>bad teeth
>haven't bathed in 1.5 weeks
>wearing dirty laundry bc no longer give a fuck
>tfw 50 more years of this ride
>>
>>24705354
lost
7a 27 fd 54 2f b8 65 28 14 90
>>
>Didn't graduate from high school
>Jobless, friendless, handholdless
>Balding, manlet, acne
>No interests, talents, motivation
>Living off of unsustainable welfare
>Family resents me, people in general dislike me
>Can't drive, never worked
>Sit around all day watching television and browsing 4chan

The worst part is I don't even give a shit.
>>
>>24705447

> finished with cyberschool
I was gonna do that this year. But of course it's easier said than done.

>Do you still get this?
Occasionally, but the meds I'm on atm keep me from getting that deep into my thoughts. It was really bad a few months ago, I'd have panic attacks and just freeze up out of fear. I'll forever be scarred though. The salvia fucked me up the most, it felt like I spent 30 years in a fractal hell.

Neet life was fun at first. I got really good at piano and guitar. But eventually I just lost interest in everything. I pretty much smoke weed and go on vidya/4chan all day killing time. Sleeping and dreaming are what I look forward to these days
>>
>>24702005
jus b urslf anon
>>
>>24705709
If you're in a shit situation just try to explain to your "teacher" or whatever the fuck you wanna call them. They gave me like a 3 month extension cus they knew how fucked up mine was(had a schizo mom who just got comiited for like the 6th time and dad was recently out of the picture)

.>>24705709
Maybe try not to stay on the meds too long? I know most of those fuck you up in the long run. Although I definitely should have been on something when i was going through the shroom aftermath. It was like intense anxiety/depression with my brain always running at 200% with each random thought spiraling into another.

I don't know your situation but a job would probalby help the most. Just getting out of the house and being able to socialize with other people is refreshing as fuck. It really breaks you out of your shell(i'm still a miserable sack of shit, it's just easier to talk to other people now)

Best of luck to you man.
>>
This thread has feels.
>>
File: better than suffering.png (264 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
better than suffering.png
264 KB, 540x429
>25
>dropped out of high school
>hopping from job to job since
>latest employer closed down a couple months back
>never been in a relationship
>health is deteriorating
>have had to gut my various collections to pay bills
>posting from my phone because I sold my computer to a guy I knew
>having trouble finding any more work
>gave in last week and gave the gay guy across the hall oral for grocery money
>parents are dead, no family to stay with if I need to
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.