[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interpals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (108 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
108 KB, 400x400
I made and Interpals account the other day. It is a great way to meet others from around the world without even leaving your computer screen. I am helping some bros and qt3.14s improve their English

Why not give it a try?
>>
I am
>meet chink international student
>she cant speak english well so she doesnt realise my autism
>ask her to watch a movie with me and have a few drinks
>end up fugging
done this like three times so far
>>
>>24701976

Good idea, man. Thanks for making this thread.
>>
>>24702016
Do you live in the same city as them?
Neat!
>>
>>24702021
You're welcome :^)

This post is orignal
>>
>Think this is a legitimately good idea

>Read forum rules before making an account
>no arguing, no sexual talk, no off-topic posts, and no offending people

Sounds real fucking boring desu senpai. Good for those who somehow develop meaningful relationships from it.
>>
>>24702145
He main component of it isn't the forums retard
>>
There is a pen pals general every weekend if you guys are interested.
>>
I tried interpals and ended up with ~10 people sending me walls of texts every day in sometimes hard to understand English, and I'm not even a girl.

When my fembot friend made an interpals account, she'd get dozens of messages every 10 minutes. I think she promptly never looked at interpals again.

In any case, it seems like Interpals is almost identical to a dating site, except the users value English skills a lot more rather than just having a vagina, and the guys still seem to actively try to get in any girl's pants.
>>
>>24702016
You meet those chicks on interpals? Do you just ask to meet up?
>>
>>24702254
Why bother? There's an interpals general on /int/.
>>
>>24702417
I'm the guy that is trying to start it. I only trip in those threads and in related ones like this. I've had a qt penpal for over four years and wanted to bring the idea to robots specifically since we don't exactly talk to women, or anyone in real life. My penpal brought me a ton of joy and thought the same may happen for robots. Unfortunately, I am thinking about stopping. /r9k/ has changed too much since I initially had the idea.
>>
>>24702498
Op here

I would love to post in such a thread. Ever since I started visiting r9k 3 years ago, discovering Interpals has been the best thing to Appear to me on this board
>>
>>24702498
It's a nice idea, if it weren't for the part where "robots" will never consider having a female friend, and only see women as something to have as a girlfriend and put your penis inside. Anything else will promptly be considered "being a kek".

If your thread would get some activity, no doubt it would primarily be these kinds of bitter assholes trying to ruin it. I don't see it working on /r9k/.
>>
>>24702334
Yeah if theyre in the same city. After talking for a day or two just say "hey want to meet up and get food sometime".

Also remember jus b urself :)
>>
File: 1409369486667.gif (640 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1409369486667.gif
640 KB, 480x270
>>24702549
>discovering Interpals has been the best thing to Appear to me on this board
That's what I had hoped a lot of other robots would feel. I wanted to start it when this place was more feel oriented and ">tfw no qt azn gf" was posted all the time. Yeah you still see it, but not /r9k/ is all niggers nigging this and asian beta that. Every thread is about racebait or gay steamfags and boi pussy and whatever other stupid shit reddit thinks is funny. I'll keep making the threads a little bit longer since there are a handful of anons who like the idea, but I don't know about the future.

>>24702618
The threads get usually 100-150 replies, give or take 50. When I told people about my penpal last year, or maybe it was two years ago, there were over 400 replies. It just depends sometimes. /r9k/ is much bigger now and the users are constantly changing. One week people love it and the next they hate me. I don't like the idea of people using it as a online dating thing, but I understand if feelings for one another start to develop. For example, >>24702016 is an ass fuck.
>>
File: image.png (10 KB, 313x329) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 313x329
>>24702805
I'll keep an eye out for you threads!
Thanks Quail
>>
>>24702805
I'll have to see the thread for myself, when it's around. I have to admit that Interpals had a pretty positive effect on my life while I was using it, but it quickly over encumbered me with people talking to me. I only added one person from Interpals on Skype, and I still talk to her regularly, but for the rest I just stopped replying to people on interpals. Haven't looked at it for more than half a year. I don't even understand how normals can enjoy Facebook.
>>
how can I get to interpals without having a facebook? and I'm too autistic to upload pics of myself, and too shy to even interact with another human beings...
>>
>>24703032
You... Just get it? You don't need a Facebook account. Have you even look at the fucking website?
>>
>>>/int/cp
There's a general on /int/ 24/7
>>
>>24703086

Yes, I even registered too, but without pics of myself I m not positive anybody will add me, so far nobody did. Plus most people seems to have the "You can only add this person if he/she corresponded you before".
>>
>>24703149
Even I got plenty of messages without using any pic. At some point I used pic related because I like jesters, and actually started getting more messages. I made sure to let people know it was a drawn image, and not actually myself, but this didn't lower the amount of messages I got. It's evident by this that your personality, interests and hobbies are more than enough to make human contact with.

The only reason you would care about what you and others look like is if you want to have sex with them.
>>
I tried interpals, but my social ineptness combined with the qt's broken English never allowed for a good conversation.
>>
>>24703226

thanks for the help i will try my best
>>
>>24703149
>>24702254
Japan-guide doesn't require a profile picture.
>go to the website
>scroll to bottom
>click "japan penfriends"
>select age and country
It's what I used and I love my pen pal to death. She's great.
>>
How does this work? Do you just message back and forth?

I'm learning German and I'd be down to talk to some Germanon on there that wants to improve their English in exchange for helping me learn German.

Or is this just tinder international edition and I need to be Chad to get responses of any kind?
>>
>>24703337
Message back and forth, maybe once you get comfortable with each other you can skype and send handwritten letters and packages. Helping people learn languages is a common thing, so your situation sounds good. Fuck Chad.
>>
>>24703468
Interesting. 2bh family, I've never even gotten comfortable enough to post on forums with usernames so this may be a bit of leap for me.

I'll look more into it.
>>
Joined w/ pic, two asians message me. Feels good man
>>
I tried interpals twice, didn't get any replies. I had awful pictures though, maybe if I get in better shape I'll give it a go again.

Do you just message people in your city? I live in LA and wouldn't mind helping a qt Mexican girl with her English.
>>
>>24703774
>better shape
More or less, but not in the way you think.
>>
Just joined, got msg from qt russian girl but she's 16. If I message her with an impure heart am I going to heck?
>>
>>24704060
I look forward to your snuff video.
>>
>>24704060
There's bots here and there on interpal. Keep that in mind.
>>
>>24702498
I really like the idea of interpals, but I think I'm too autistic to actually have a conversation with people there. I end up talking about economics or some shit, and I can't not do that. So you have any tips(?), I guess is what I should call them. Or are you not an autistic fuck like me?
>>
>Tripspergs galore itt

I'm not even surprised 2bh
>>
>>24704158
There're 2 trips in this thread, one is tripping for a reason, the other you should already be filtering.
>>
>>24703774
I love the winters here!
>>
>>24704158
>two tripfags set him off
You should have been here last year with The Faggot Adventures of Bandage and Friends. These guys aren't even that obnoxious.

>>24704121
There's some tips in the guide he made above. Take your time responding and try to lead the conversation into something you think both of you will enjoy. Both of you, not just you.
>>
>>24702498
Don't stop mate, I thoroughly enjoy those threads.
>>
File: Karen239.jpg (149 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Karen239.jpg
149 KB, 1920x1080
>>24704799
THEY WERENT MY FRIENDS
>>
>>24705482
I'll keep making them, but I don't know for how long. I'm happy to know there are at least some who get joy out of them, and I know sometimes the threads are pretty successful with robots messaging people and reporting their experiences, but there's a good deal of stupid shit that happens like people getting anally infuriated that I would try to help them talk to qt girls. I think it's hilarious how mad they get over me not provoking anyone in the slightest bit, but it's not really on topic. They don't get a lot of attention either. It seems like most robots want to post in the other spam threads like fembot feels and miscellaneous race trolling.

>>24705578
I don't like you. You may post cute pictures, but you are part of the reason everyone hates tripfags.
>>
File: Karen410.jpg (71 KB, 843x1080) Image search: [Google]
Karen410.jpg
71 KB, 843x1080
>>24705993
>he doesn't use a trip to be annoying
>>
>>24702254
Well shit, I literally only like video games and anime and even then that is only because that's all I have left. Also I'm spergy and cripplingly depressed as fuck and can't hold a conversation to save my life. Oh and I am nearly dead inside.

No sane (normie) person wants to be around me if they are not forced to.

What the fuck do I do? Please somebody for once in my life notice that I am not okay. I am tired.
>>
File: KKK.jpg (14 KB, 681x155) Image search: [Google]
KKK.jpg
14 KB, 681x155
I'm chatting with this korean girl and she keeps saying kkk randomly. Like a lot. Anyone know wtf this means?
>>
>>24706740
She hates black people and wants Aryan babies.

Seriously though, that's how Koreans say lol.
>>
>>24706855
Is it short for kekeke or something?
>>
>>24706900
Yeah I'm pretty sure. You can always ask and be sure. It'll give you something to talk about and maybe laugh about if you make a joke somewhere.
>>
>>24706900
Yes. Mongolians are worse. Then actually laugh like "kakakakak"
>>
>>24706967
God mongols sure are a meme race
>>
>>24706740
She's hinting that she's in a Japanese gang that fights over discount lunches.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.