[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dick burns when I piss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: cd795b9c.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
cd795b9c.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>dick burns when I piss
>>
Well it's not an STD, I can tell you that much
>>
>>24701905
>got inside a woman
gtfo norman
>>
Virgin here, happens to me like one in three times. Am I gonna die?
>>
>>24701905

Have you guys been eating a lot of chili peppers lately?
>>
Probably got soap in your urethra OP
>>
>>24701960
Most likely prostate cancer.
Virgins over the age of 19 generally have higher risks of prostate cancer, a main reason of why females do not want any virgin males, as they are about to die anyway.
>>
>>24701905
I get that sometimes. Sometimes gunk comes out when I'm done. Sometimes there are semi-solid particles of the same color.

It's not an STD because I'm a virgin. I don't know what it is. It might be some kind of infection, it usually clears up on it's own.
>>
>>24702032
No fappers have the higher risk of getting prostate cancer.
>>
>>24701905

>tfw literal shit starts seeping into urine from fistula
>tfw if I let urine come out too quickly when my body's still cold from being outside the shit blocks the path of the urine, I feel a sharp pain, and then the back up shit and piss gradually fall out along with a stream of blood from the damage caused by letting piss flow at too high a pressure when blocked and constricted from the cold
>>
>>24702500
That sounds awful man
>>
>>24702500
Please see a doctor.
>>
>>24701905
I get this too. Only like once every few week though
Anyone have any idea what it actually is?
Also it feels like I need to pee immediately after peeing for a prolonged period of time

Do I have cabcer
>>
Anyone ever randomly gets a sharp pain in their ass when they piss?
>>
Don't masturbate too much and drink water regularly (5 glasses a day or so).
>>
>>24702631
I get sharp pains in my ass when I need to piss. Not when im pissing though. Maybe your prostate cancer is further down your urethra than mine
>>
when i started jacking off instead of ejaculating i'd get an instant urge to pee really badly

why
>>
PISSING NEEDLES OUT MY DICK

SHE WASN'T A VIRGIN AFTER ALL
>>
>>24702704
Have you ever massaged your prostate?
>>
Every now and then I have completely liquid shits. Its as if im shitting chocolate milk
>>
>>24702792
That's called diarrhea.
>>
>>24702768
not that i know of

[ORIGINAL]
>>
>>24701905
Probably just a bladder infection, when I was younger, I got one because I drank enough soda to erode the wall of bladder, and it got infected.

Either that or soap-in-dick guy. That hurts like a bitch.
>>
>>24701905
Probably a bladder infection. But I am not a doctor and neither is anyone else on this board.
GO SEE A DOCTOR!
>>
>>24702815
you should change your name to diarrhea.
>>
>>24703034
No. Why? That's a dumb name.
>>
>>24703105
>Why?
it's annoying and smelly
>>
>>24701905
Put some ice on it.
>>
Sometimes after I cum my urethra and my prostate hurt and sometimes that feeling lasts until even the morning after
>>
>>24701905
stop fapping and consume a lot of water, no more soda (tea is ok) and consume more veggies/fruit

If pain continues please call your doctor to schedule your penis inspection day
>>
>>24703809
To add to this it only hurts when I'm hard and I don't want want to bother going to the doctor if it isn't that big of a deal
>>
>>24702832
Try it. Probably a lot of semen you need to get rid of. Stick you finger up bum, rub the thing that feels like a lump straight up until you start feel like cuming. Then either fap it out and cum buckets or do it until you start leaking lots of cum
>>
>>24702500
No fucking way. Go to a doctor NOW
>>
>>24702032
Trust him he's a doctor ;)
>>
>>24701905
Stick more stuff in there, I'm sure it'll help
>>
>>24702582
I've had this since I been about 12. Usually it is before bed. Once every few weeks it burns after I pee, and I get the sensation I have to pee again. If I go piss again just a tiny bit comes out and I get some momentary relied, but then the burning/needing to piss cycle continues. Usually lasts for 30 minutes I'd say
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.