[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys want gfs? It's not that hard guys. First, don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Chad Thundercock.jpg (56 KB, 275x491) Image search: [Google]
Chad Thundercock.jpg
56 KB, 275x491
You guys want gfs?

It's not that hard guys.

First, don't be a fat fucking slob.
That is pretty important. Don't have too high of standards, whatever you think you are out of 10, take away 2. Go for a girl that is 1-3 stages less than that, no more than 1 stage higher.

Take mints with you, start working out, get a job.

Act with confidence.

It works for me.
>>
>>24701712

>whatever you think you are out of 10, take away 2

That'd leave me at 3.

>Go for a girl that is 1-3 stages less than that,

I'd sooner not...
>>
File: 1365482589068.gif (339 KB, 450x306) Image search: [Google]
1365482589068.gif
339 KB, 450x306
>mfw have incurable illness from birth and if I get a job it will have to be really good or else I'll lose my insurance and wouldn't be able to pay for meds
>>
File: Mark+the+mint+man_e9c960_5220230.png (345 KB, 1366x1306) Image search: [Google]
Mark+the+mint+man_e9c960_5220230.png
345 KB, 1366x1306
>>24701712
> Take mints with you
Ok doublemint dave
>>
Cool now i just gotta find a -1/10 girl
>>
>>24701712
The best video that every man should watch to better himself. Title is misleading though.

https://youtu.be/m3sVhFesRCU

Never lower your standards or you will end up with a women who will lie and cheat. If you don't have high standards for yourself how do you expect women to think highly of you.
>>
Never settle for less than the best for yourself.
>>
>whatever you think you are out of 10, take away 2
Alright, so zero.

>Go for a girl that is 1-3 stages less than that
Well.
>>
>>24701712
>8 pack

I want this more than anything
>>
File: 1425485553475.jpg (336 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1425485553475.jpg
336 KB, 960x960
>Currently moved away from home to study across the country,
>Dunno how to find and/ or approach girls due to my last few years being sausage parties.

>(x +/- 10 - 2 = y)
five/four-ish
>good sense of humour
>IT-student with electronics record from High School = never see girls

>(5 - (1-3) = (4-2) / (5 + 1)
but i dont wanna date an alien senpai :=(
>>
I already only even ponder going out with girls 3 below me.
being the social autist that I am I can't even get them
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.