[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't worry, see it's wagging it's tail >that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 29
File: that means it likes you.png (328 KB, 410x382) Image search: [Google]
that means it likes you.png
328 KB, 410x382
>don't worry, see it's wagging it's tail
>that means it likes you anon =)
>>
File: dwarf fort 5.png (34 KB, 340x300) Image search: [Google]
dwarf fort 5.png
34 KB, 340x300
Hmm

I sure haven't seen this thread before.
>>
>>24701672
Pittbull genocide WHEN?
>>
>>24701672
>kicks dog
>owner thinks hes tough
>beat the living shit out of him
>kick is dog so hard knock it out
>months go by see him and his dog again
>see they both learned how to behave
>>
>>24701672
Niggers of the animal world
>>
Who else /hatesdogs/ here?
Cats can be ok but dogs are the fucking worst
>loud
>aggressive
>needy
>stupid
People say their pets love them, but animals can't love. All you have is this stupid thing that depends on you, frightens strangers and acts as if it had feelings
I hate dogs
>>
God I fucking hate niggerdogs
>>
>>24701784

dogs are pretty chill, ever hug a st. bernard, sits there like a retard huffing and puffing while you have your arms wrapped around fur, then it might lick you and fall asleep in your lap, dogs are cool

>>24701672

damn, this dog makes me want to lilft
>>
>>24701784
Agree.

>smell bad
>loud
>have to physically take it outside with you so it can poop
>definitely stupid

Cats on the other hand are fucking rad. You've really got to raise them from a month/few months old to make sure they develop a personality that allows them to be comfortable with people touching and holding them. Otherwise they won't act like a pet cat they'll act like a street cat that found a way to game the system.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (191 KB, 1479x920) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
191 KB, 1479x920
>>24701753
Nigger try that on a caucasian shepherd.
>>
File: 1403500036917.jpg (153 KB, 1200x1029) Image search: [Google]
1403500036917.jpg
153 KB, 1200x1029
>>24701784
>live in an apartment building
>no dogs over 25 lbs are allowed
>everyone ends up getting useless, dumb, hysterical tiny dog breeds like chihuahua
Why can't you just buy a fucking cat instead?
At least the Chinese have the meme doge that is not terribly annoying.
>>
then why in the fuck does it look so angry then?
>>
>tfw have a purebreed pitbull
>tfw he has never hurt anyone or anything
>tfw people ask if hes dangerous
>tfw people say they will call the cops
>tfw people say i need to get muzzle for him incase he bites

I feel so sorry for him. Hes gentle. He loves everyone and actually has been attacked by other dogs at the dog part and didnt even attack back.
>>
>don't worry, see she's touching you
>that means she likes you anon =)
>>
File: catdog (1).jpg (44 KB, 390x520) Image search: [Google]
catdog (1).jpg
44 KB, 390x520
>>24701784
>dogs cant love
http://siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/n0488-boy-8-saved-from-bear-attack-by-his-hero-friend-12-and-a-daredevil-dachshund/
>>
>>24702907
Fuck you and fuck your dog

Another thing I hate about dogs is their owners. It's funny, cat owners have the rep for being spergy but dog owners are 100x worse. They are so sentimental about dogs, treat them as if they were more valuable than humans. Post a story about dog abuse on fb and see how all the normies rise out of the woodwork in furious indignation
Makes me quite sick tbH
>>
>>24703079
>what are animal instincts and Pavlovian conditionings
>>
>>24701784
>>24702799
>loud
>aggressive
>needy
>stupid
>smell bad

sounds like a shitty trained dog, or a shittily raised human
>>
File: predator.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
predator.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
>>24703126
Yeah a tiny dog is instinctually, or in a Pavlovian fashion, trained to go at an aggressive bear...
You figured it out genius.
>>
>>24703299
Fuck off, dogs don't love, they're animals and it's pathetic that you've been duped by their appearance

Dog owners are insufferable
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
>meme doge

Closest thing the Chinese have are pugs, you talking about japs and their shiba inus?

pic unrelated
>>
File: dog.jpg (50 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
50 KB, 500x330
>>24702907
this

just talked to my neighbor and his two pits a few minutes ago, they're the coolest fucking things on the planet. they're extremely gentle and are essentially giant puppies

dogs rule
>>
>>24703377
Dogs suck
REEEEEEE
>>
dogs are ok for the most part but pit bulls are the fucking worst creature
every fucking shitskin or trailer hick in my town has one of these pieces of shit and they're always fucking aggressive because poor shit owners that don't care about training them and only want an attack dog to guard their property but when some kid gets bitten by one
>"he a good dog!! he don' bite!! he dindu nuffin!!"
pit bulls are the niggers of dog species
>>
>>24703361

>literally cannot form an idea in his head without cross referencing it with a database of useless memes and choosing the one that sort of relates the most

No you fucking child, this thread at no point declares pitbulls to be a 'meme dog'.

They're a nuisance and a threat to public safety.
>>
>>24703351
You're literally retarded, stop posting your retarded thoughts.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-02-23-29-57.png (393 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-02-23-29-57.png
393 KB, 1080x1920
>>24702866
>At least the Chinese have the meme doge

That's Japan you retard.
I would expect better from a weeaboo anime imageboard, especially the NEET section of you faggs.
>>
>catfags mad that dogs are literally the most cost effective security system for large areas of land
>>
>>24702799
Raising a cat from a kitten does that? I thought all cats eventually grow up to just manipulate people to give them free shit
>>
>>24703510
>large areas of land

Are you lost m8?
>>
Owning a cat is a red flag for girls that they have encountered a beta male
>>
>>24703450
No I don't think I shall
Dog lovers are all normies
>>
>>24703471
This is a chinese cartoon image board than that is a chinese dog
>>
File: 1415434968544.jpg (214 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
1415434968544.jpg
214 KB, 2250x2250
>caring for an animal genetically designed to fail
>>
>>24703679
You mean like Humans?
>>
>>24703351
>have been bred to love and care for humans over thousands of years
>studies showing brain activity and neurotransmitter activity proving they feel the same love as humans or any other social animal feels
>million of accounts of dogs defending owners and caring for humans, since they were bred from wolves
>attacking one instance of love and not love itself

man how much of a little bitch were you when you got bit as a child, must be terrible knowing you're so incapable you got overpowered by a 50lb animal and couldn't deal with it even after growing up into 150+
>>
>>24703679
explains why no one cares about you
>>
>>24702866
because cats shit in a box inide you house, dig through the shitbox before walking all over your belongings, and then claw out your eyes for no reason other than them being cats.
>>
>>24703701
Dog owner defense force right on time

I prefer to get my love from human beings with whom I can actually have real, meaningful relationships

Dogs are whores, literally just 'love' whoever they are used to.

I bet your dog would love me more than you if I was around it as much and fed it etc
>>
>>24703351
hello muslim
>>
>>24703792
>I prefer to get my love from human beings with whom I can actually have real, meaningful relationships

I'm sorry I thought this was r9k.

Whoops, no it is. It appears that you got lost on your way to tumblr, friend!
>>
>>24701781
kek
>original comment here<
>>
>>24701784
nah i love em
>>
>>24703351
OH SHIT IT'S EDGELORD
>>
>mfw feeding the neigbours dog poison
>>
>>24701672
At the very least those types of dogs are very effective at protecting one's property and self, and also German Sheperds.

You also have dogs like Golden Retrievers and Border Collies that are the most gentle, pussified, polar opposite of a wolf, kind of dogs which are the ultimate pet, but can still defend their senpais from bears or other humans.

Then you have shit lapdogs that are mean & aggressive to everyone except for one person and also can't defend them from anything except maybe a rat or mouse.

Nothing worse than tiny old white lady with an older whiter tinier dog.
>>
>>24703471
Except all of them are Chinese because my city is a Chinese colony. I rented another apartment from a guy whose last name ended in -shima, but it's a rarity.
>>
>>24703716
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH SHIT NIGGER GETTING ROASTED
>>
File: -7XQH31t7o0.jpg (22 KB, 399x437) Image search: [Google]
-7XQH31t7o0.jpg
22 KB, 399x437
>>24703782
>not getting along with cats
>>
>>24704059
well I'm not a cat, and I don't have toxoplasmosis, so no.
>>
>>24704081
>toxoplasmosis meme
not sure what you're imagining but not too many people are into drinking cat piss
>>
all dogs and cats should be destroyed desu
>>
>>24701784
Yeah, I hate every breed, they're so fucking annoying and constantly need attention. Dogfags are even worse.

I actually just got a license to CC because two guys have gotten attacked by niggerdogs in my neighborhood.
>>
Dogfags are the absolute fucking worst. I'm glad we've all agreed. Completely insufferable
>>
>>24704115
not too many people are into eating cat feces either, but they still let their cat walk all over the kitchen counter.

>>24704188
>I'm glad we've all agreed.
>at least half the posts are pro-dog

Do you just like talking to yourself?
>>
I want to put rat poison in my neighbors yard in chicken or something, but I feel like with my luck I'd get caught

They have one of these shits which big my golden retrievers nose
>>
Yes, look at how viscious and horrible this pitbull is. It's our fault they have a tendency to be more aggressive since the breed was raised to aggravate large animals during hunts. In the right nigger-free environment they can be fantastic companions.

Humans and dogs evolved alongside one another in a symbiotic relationship for upwards of 100,000 years, and reasearch has shown that both species have developed certain regions of the brain for human-dog communication. Daily reminder that if you dislike dogs, there is something fundamentally wrong with your mind and that you are either an autistic fucktard, a gook, or a sandnigger.
>>
>>24704640
Fuxking source on that disinfo
>>
File: bishon+car.png (148 KB, 295x247) Image search: [Google]
bishon+car.png
148 KB, 295x247
Oh goody, a dog hate thread. That's quality thread material.
>>
>>24704724
Your lack of education is not my problem. If you actually cared enough about the issue more than just for being right on a tibetan shadowpuppet filesharing service, you'd look it up on google and find it in seconds.
>>
>>24704972
Searching and not finding anything about specialized areas for dog-human communication

Probably because you made it up
>>
>being scared of any dog that isn't trained specifically to kill
They literally have one point of attack, you puss
>>
>>24704059
Cats are literally too stupid to get along with humans in a meaningful way.
>>
>>24705799
I'm sorry you are stupid Mehmet. There are dozens of documentaries about it on YouTube.
>>
File: dog.jpg (1 MB, 1649x1704) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
1 MB, 1649x1704
Why haven't you gone Pyrenees yet robots?
>big and cuddly
>gentle
>sweet
>shy
>guards against sheep-killers
>gets along with cats if introduced young
>don't need constant attention

Only problem is they can bark a lot and aren't the most obedient. Plus shedding.
>>
File: 1443767929201.jpg (67 KB, 374x452) Image search: [Google]
1443767929201.jpg
67 KB, 374x452
>>24701672
>work at a kennel
>only ever been bit once by a rescue dog who was abused

I will admit untrained and young pitbulls are agressive compared to other breeds

Labradors or retrievers are family dogs, you can do a lot of stuff to them and they rarely bite

Pitbulls have a lot of energy when young and if not trained properly, things can get pretty bad. I would not recommend them as someones first dog, experienced trainers only.

As puppies you can even get hurt playing with them, they don't mean to do it but because of all the energy can end up hurting ya

t. dog expert
>>
>>24705852
you literally have to shove a stick up a pitbulls ass or kill it to get it to let go of something when it latches on
I know from experience I had one bite my left arm and I broke its neck with my other hand after it let go i picked it up into the air and slammed that shit into the ground
got a nice payday from the owner
I also own a great dane
>>
>>Pit Bull apologists

I was like you until one took a bite out of my sisters face after being left alone for 30 seconds in a room together.
>>
>>24701672
Those pits are so tiny irl. Like their mexican midget owners. I had a cane corso once.(outdoor dog, mean as a bag of wolverines) Never barked. Would just silently start sprintig, full tilt at you.
Never got off his chain. Thank God.
>>
File: standard.jpg (63 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
standard.jpg
63 KB, 640x420
Who /standard poodle masterrace/ here? They're fantastic gun dogs, great companions, and insanely smart.

>>24704115
TPMIDF pls go and stay go. Don't you have cat feces to eat?

>>24706042
>Plus shedding.
you answered your own question
>>
What's the most reddit dog breed?
>>
>>24701672
Oh look, another anti-dog thread. Why do I keep seeing these threads all over 4chins? Who is this faggot who keeps making them? Why won't he fuck off?
>>
>>24706388
pug

>>24706431
Because Mohammad, Chang, and Sandeep have joined together to form the holy trinity of third-worlder shitposting
>>
>>24706640
On that note

I use to think it was a Muslim thing to hate dogs but after meeting tons of Muslim dog owners and lovers I think it is just a Arab thing to hate dogs.
>>
File: dograiser.jpg (154 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
dograiser.jpg
154 KB, 960x960
video about dog love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ncIVUXZla8
>>
>>24706092
Don't those and terriers have a locking jaw bones so you literally have to break it open if the dog doesn't want to,
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 473x500
>>24706431
>48 posters
>he thinks its a single person with these sentiments
>>
>>24701784
turbo autism: the post
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

:^)
>>
>>24707047
Nah dogs cant actually do that

People breed dogs to be autistic enough to refuse to let go though
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 600x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 600x577
funny enough, the only reason they're considered bad these days is in the mid/late 1900s gangs started reemerging in the northeast and started using them as status symbols. before then they were never associated with violence towards people
>hurr they were bred for fighting
they were bred to have a high prey drive, but many breeds are and that's completely unrelated to people aggression. in fact, the dogs used for fighting other animals were kept as pets outside the ring, so aggression towards people was absolutely zero tolerance. anyone who has done research on the breed and doesn't believe every myth among suberban housewives knows this

plus the bite statistics used to vilify them are absolute pseudoscience, but that's a discussion way too long for this thread

interestingly enough the people usually against them usually can't even tell a true APBT (American pitbull terrier) from the 20 something breeds mislabeled as "pitbulls". if you can't even identify the dog you're talking shit about, you likely not qualified to be speaking on the subject. I'll post the answers later if anyone cares, these are all purebreds commonly mislabeled pitbulls. only one is a APBT

that being said, I fucking hate white trash owners as much as the next person, probably more considering I have to work with the dogs they fuck up. they've ruined the reputation of so many great dogs, namely the APBT and GSD
>>
The only good breed is labradors. Labradors are amazing 10/10 dogs. Truly mans best friend and they are sensitive as fuck. If i cry my black lab cries with me
>>
>>24707072
it probably is. a guy would make multiple threads like this daily on /an/ with this exact picture and same speech patterns, he stopped when he kept getting banned/deleted and /an/ stopped taking the bait. barely a week later and now they're popping up on here all the time. probably not a coincidence
>>
File: 0911151823.jpg (779 KB, 1490x1536) Image search: [Google]
0911151823.jpg
779 KB, 1490x1536
working GSDs are goat
>>
Are there pitbull owners that aren't white/black/brown trash using them as a cheap security system?
>>
>>24707385
honestly if GSDs have to be bred, it should only be the working variety

>the sloped back of show GSDs are so fucked they can cripple the dog before age 10
>breeders actually strive for this

it's similar with Labradors. the show variety are the dumbest fat fucks on the planet. the field labs might as well be a different breed
>>
>>24705996
>youtube documentaries
Big old kek @ this, how are those illuminati reptile overlord 9/11 mastermind 100,000,000 year dog human relationships going?
>>
>>24707441
I agree. Seeing the ones that are shaped like a frog breaks my heart.
>>
>>24707417
not sure what you mean, but I work at a shelter that houses PDDs (potentially dangerous dogs) in pending court cases and euthanizes them if that's the final decision. a sad majority are dogs that white trash get as "guard dogs" and get in trouble when that dog inevitably attacks someone it shouldn't have and it gets brought to court. in general the concept of a guard/attack dog is extremely stupid and risky. however I can truthfully say that we don't have to court order euthanize noticeably more pitbulls than others due to aggression, but this could be due to my area having good spay/neuter rates and a generally good standard of pet care, certainly better compared to areas like Chicago. they all do tend to be breeds that "look tough" like pits, GSDs, american bulldogs, etc, but typically not one more than another.

but as far as all of our dogs with aggression goes, if I HAD to pick a breed we see it most often in and most often lands on bite quarantine it's cattle dog mixes or huskies, but not by much. and even then, it's not because they're inherently aggressive. just shitty owners that get high energy dogs for novelty reasons and fuck it all up. the worst dog attack in our shelter's recent history was by an Alaskan malamute, and the worst bite I've personally had was from a Siberian husky. I needed surgery and a fuckton of stitches on my arm afterwards, he would have bitten my neck/face if I didn't block him with my arm until my coworker got a capture pole around him
>>
>>24701784
Fuck you and your opinions.
>>
>walking my 12 week old lab this morning
>massive man eating pitbull and his handler coming towards us
>pitbull starts going apeshit, guy is yanking on the lead really hard to stop it
>lab is cowering in between my legs, quickly cross the road
>he says "haha, shes just a big softy really" while struggling to control his dog

some pitbulls can be nice, but its not worth the risk, just get rid of all of them
>>
>>24701672
God I fucking hate dogs
>>
>>24701784
Only normies like dogs. It's also pretty sick how they let them lick their face, even though they eat their shit and vomit. It's even sicker that girls think it's funny when they smell their crotch or asshole

Ftb
>>
>>24708658
was the dog actually a pitbull, or just a stocky short coated dog with a boxy head that you assumed was a pitbull

because if the dog really was thick and stocky but not very tall, then it likely wasn't a pitbull, probably an American bully or maybe a staffordshire bull terrier or amistaff. if it was an actually large dog then probably a mastiff mix or cane corso mix. actual pitbulls are pretty slender and not really beefy at all. they're different dogs.

if you're going to talk like that at least know what you're saying
>>
Never met a dog that didn't like me. No idea why.

I remember walking through a park feild and a pitbull started charging at me, I just knelt down and he immediately rolled over for a belly scratch.

Same with cats, I haven't the foggiest clue as to why animals seem to like me.

As a kid, and I still do occasionally, I put out food for strays and try to lure them in to be petted and friends with me, there are no stray dogs around here other than a black labour called Blackie, but I haven't seen him since I was a kid and to young to buy food for him, if I saw him now I would.
>>
>>24702866
Get a mini poodle cross breed.

They've got an amazing attitude, they don't shed their fur, they're medium size, cute and pussy magnet as fuck.
>>
>>24708737
>but I haven't seen him since I was a kid
He was gassed, anon. Sorry.
>>
>>24708263
what's your fav thing about dogs, is it the noise or the smell of shit all over the place?
>>
>>24708658
I'd shoot a pitbull in the face if it came at me or my dog like that
>>
>>24708766
I think he actually might be dead, I think he was an old dog when I a kid, now I'm in my 20s.

RIP Blackie ;_;
>>
>>24708716
Dude, everyone knows what a pitbull looks like, fucking retard.

Pitbulls and pitbull owners are literal dindus
>>
>>24708658
and I just noticed

>walking 12 week old puppy
>around other dogs
you shouldn't do that until they're 16-18 weeks and have their final round of vaccines
>>
>>24708800
How the fuck can you predict whether or not you're going to come across another dog? Holy shit you're retarded
>>
>trying to have a nice walk around the neighborhood
>walk past someone's house
>their two dogs come barging at the fence, barking as loud as possible
>they don't stop until I'm way out of sight
>get to a park
>have to constantly get out of the way of people walking their huge horse-looking dogs
>no one ever bothers to pick up the mountains of shit they leave behind

I just want to walk in peace, god damn it
>>
>>24708713
Dogs mouths are objectively cleaner than humans and you lets human mouths on your dick
>>
>>24708799
actually, most people don't

>>24707191 one is a pitbull, others are purebreds of other breeds, good luck figuring out which one

and in a study by a university in Florida (can't remember the name, google it if you're interested) people who work in breed identification only have about a 50% rate of accuracy in identifying if mix breed dogs have one of the three breeds most commonly called pitbulls, the estimate for the average individual's accuracy is even lower

>>24708820
that's the entire point, you aren't supposed to take young puppies on walks until they're fully vaccinated
>>
>be dating girl for a couple months
>move in together
>after a while she says she wants a dog
>hate dogs, don't trust them, tell her no
>couple weeks later she gets a big pitbull from the pound
>she's walking it one day and it turns on her and starts attacking her leg
>attack is so bad the dog had to be shot to get it off her
>she ends up in the hospital and they say she requires intensive surgery to gain full faculties of her leg again
>surgery costs 20k
>she tries to get me to pay for it
>laugh at her and move all my stuff put of the apartment when she's in the hospital
>see her several months later hobbling with a cane and flips me off
>>
>>24708863
I forgot humans lick their ass and genitals, eat their shit and vomit and don't brush their teeth with tooth paste, silly me.

>>24708880
Where are you getting this from, most people don't? Don't be stupid
>>
you goddamn cock sucker. my "qt gf perfect bby" just broke up with me and your gay ass meme just made me laff o i am laffin. i love you OP you have changed my life forever.
>>
>>24708716
who cares desu
pitbulls and anything that looks and acts like a pitbull should just be erased
there is no reason for these creatures to exist in a civilized area.
>>
>>24708909
did you actually read my post or just the first line, because if you did you would realize this is a repetitive question
>>
>>24708927
>I'm blatantly wrong so who cares
nice one

and even banning "pitbull type dogs" doesn't make people safer. hell, the U.K. is working on reversing their ban on those dogs because it's been consistently ineffective and expensive as hell to enforce
>>
>>24708932
>muh obscure list of dogs

Irl people can tell, guy. There are other defining features than their heads
>>
>>24708946
>one specific type of dog is a huge problem for attacking, biting and noise issues
>BUT WAIT SHITLORD MAYBE IT'S NOT THE EXACT SPECIES YOU NAMED, IT COULD BE ONE OF SEVERAL SPECIES THAT LOOK AND BEHAVE EXACTLY THE SAME
>>
>>24703471
>NEET section
This is the brainless retard manchild section, mate.
>>
>>24708948
>ignoring the study
those were dogs that were brought into a shelter, so they represent a good pool of "common", you're just assuming they're obscure. and if the features are so obvious, what are they?

you don't seem to understand that in areas banning these dogs, they have a "checklist" of features and if a dog matches a certain number, they're declared a pitbull. yet the features are bullshit like "has a square head" and "short fur", even breed standard dogs of other breeds fit these checklists, even fucking labs

go do some research on the recent findings of visual breed identification before trying to argue this, it's painfully obvious you don't know much
>>
>>24708981
again, do research before you try and argue and issue like this

do you actually know how the data supposedly saying how dangerous they are is collected? because if you did it's doubtful you try to use it as an argument

>all act and look the same
if you know shit about dogs you'd know this is wildly inaccurate, but beyond that actually read up on the situation in the UK. they've been getting in way higher rates of "desirable dogs" (dogs that people don't mistake for pits) in shelters and reported as responsible for bites, because banning the breed does not solve the problem. their euthanasia rate in shelter nor has the number of bites. it's not working
>>
Pits are fine in the hands of people who aren't fucking retards unfortunately 95% of the people who own them buy them because they are retards who want to look cool
>>
>>24701672
>Cause the vast majority of deaths and severe injuries related to dogs
>BUT IT'S JUST THE OWNERS' FAULT, HE A GOOD DOG, HE GOING TO PUPPY SCHOOL EVERY SUNDAY, HE GETTING HIS LIFE ON TRACK

The dindu nuffins of the dog world.
>>
>>24707191
http://www.dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs-pit-bull-myths.php
http://www.dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs-pit-bull-faq.php

Now fuck off retard.
>>
File: pugs suck.jpg (45 KB, 355x236) Image search: [Google]
pugs suck.jpg
45 KB, 355x236
You know who really needs to be killed forever? Fucking pugs
They're literally the worst fucking breed of dog ever made. They can't breathe properly, they can't walk properly, they're incredibly fragile and every second of their life is flooded with pain.
I don't even understand how such a cruelty to nature is allowed to live.
>>
>>24706640
PUGS ARE FUCKING AWSOME GET THAT IN YOU HEAD!!
>>
>>24709297
You must be totally retarded to think such a thing. Pugs are the best breed ever created by man, they are the most charming and friendly dogs ever!!! In some ancestral cultures they were prayed as gods, and I'm sure one day they will achive to control the whole world again. Hopefully they will reward my loyalty giving me full control of one of their multiple mines runned with human slaves like you!!! DIE IN FIRE YOU DAMN HUMAN!! PUGS GONNA RULE THE WORLD, STICK THAT INTO YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!
>>
I've hung out with "animal lovers" and I've hung out with medical technicians, EMTs, nurses, etc. Animal lovers are some of the most mentally unhinged and deranged people I've ever met.

People who are really interested in healing others and rehabilitating those in need follow a career in the medical field. People who volunteer for animal shelters are batshit fucking crazy and uneducated.
>>
>>24707417
>white/black/brown

Upboated because you tried so hard not to be offensive reddit
>>
>>24701672
>it
>it's
>>
>B-BUT HE DIN BITE NO ONE BEFO

Literally the most retarded argument there is.
I dont care if he didnt bite anyone before that doesnt mean shit and i dont want to be his first victim
>>
Have fun when someone tries sneaking in your house while your cat either just watches or runs away.
>>
>>24709870
Guns exist for a reason, anon
>>
>>24706048
>Labradors or retrievers are family dogs, you can do a lot of stuff to them and they rarely bite

THIS to be desu. I grew up with a yellow lab and you could do ANYTHING to that guy and he wouldn't bite. When I was 12 we actually used to rough play together, like we'd roll around on the ground wrestling and he never once bit me aggressively. People would literally give him food and then take it back from him and he'd just sit and watch. Truly the best dogs

I also had a Rottweiler and I couldn't imagine doing any of this shit with him
>>
>>24709870

Needing an animal to defend yourself like a pussy.

I know this /r9k/ but god damn do you have to be so much of a kekold?
>>
>>24702935
>that flabby arm
I bet 10 dollars her stomach is photoshopped flat.
>>
File: 1430819858077.jpg (11 KB, 259x300) Image search: [Google]
1430819858077.jpg
11 KB, 259x300
>>24709870
>animal for self defense
>>
>>24701784
I think you'll enjoy reading this:
http://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx

A bit long with some folksy 19th century talk/ideas but an enjoyable read nonetheless
>>
>>24705996
I've been following your replies and I just spit my drink all over my desk. You are literally retarded and I foresee a hard life full of mistaken beliefs ahead of you.
>>
>>24710115
>The dog appeals to cheap and facile emotions;
Holy fucking shit, he articulated what I have been thinking for a long time. Lovecraft knew exactly what he was talking about. Dogs appeal so much to 'muh feels' fags. Moron animal attracts moron owners.
>>
>>24707191
You got chased out of /an/ and now you're here
Why don't you kill yourself you fucking BYB
>>
Fuck any dog you have to keep in a cage around the house
>>
>>24709353
hello ribbit
>>
>>24701784

I kicked a dog to death once in front of it's owner. I was brought to court as well but got let off in self defence.
>>
>>24710153
I think this best sums it up, "The dog gives, but the cat is."
>>
>>24710153
>>24710399
I think part of what he's getting at is the dog appeals to people that only like animals/people/creatures for what they do for them, even if they don't realize it (give them love, serve them, etc). Whereas appreciating the cat is like appreciating a beautiful landscape. Definitely more philosophical, and its an appreciation for inherent beauty and grace, for higher levels of thinking and appreciation, not baser things like "oh it wags its tail when I come home"

>Persons of commonplace ideas - unimaginative worthy burghers who are satisfied with the daily round of things and who subscribe to the popular credo of sentimental values - will always be dog-lovers. To them nothing will ever be more important than themselves and their own more primitive feelings, and they will never cease to esteem and glorify the fellow-animal who best typifies these.
These are not the people that looked up at the night sky in wonder, and set about deciphering the cosmos. They are not the people that can see beauty in abstract principles, thoughts, and ideas. To summarize, they are not philosophers at heart.
>>
>>24709870
>living in a hood
>>
>>24710502
It's not just people who love dogs aren't philosophers, it's that they lack any higher thinking whatsoever. You hit the nail on the head, dog lovers like dogs because they wag their tail when they come home. It's low hanging fruit, it's the appeal to the lowest common denominator. A servile, loyal companion that will never question you. You can be a complete retard and your dog will love you absolutely. It's different for cats. And cats aren't bumbling, drooling retards. Cats are way more interesting to observe than dogs. It's not necessarily dogs' faults they were selectively bred to be totally dependent on humans and missing all admirable qualities except obedience though.
>>
>>24708897
Honestly a nice dumb woman-hate type greentext
>>
>>24701672
Muh pet
Muh companion
>>
>>24701784
Dogs and cats are both good. Your just too lazy to put in an effort to train a dog. I have a cat and a wire hair jack russel and they are both my pals. The loyalty of a dog is truly something to behold. For
Someone to say they explicitly hate dogs though, thats usually a sign of an unpleasant, anti social introvert. I understand not wanting to own one, but its nice to have a pal who will freak the fuck out and wake me up if someone breaks in.
>>
Pitbull owners please help

I'm gonna rob this normie chad's house tonight and I know they have some pitbulls. It's a rich family though and the dogs seem nice. I don't wanna have to kill a dog, though.
>>
>>24703126
I dont think that quite applies to trying to fight something 40x your size. That dog would have run away if a member of its family wasnt in danger.
>>
>>24703351
you sound like a huge faggot. How much jizz have you slurped down this week you cock goblin?
>>
>>24710888
you're the one who needs a living stuffed animal to make you feel loved and protected when you cuddle up with your blankie at night
>>
File: rad.jpg (29 KB, 494x622) Image search: [Google]
rad.jpg
29 KB, 494x622
>>24703716
ouch haha
>>
>>24703377
Exceptions dont make the rule. Every pit ive met has been nice, and every single dog attack in my area was caused by pitbulls. They are aggressive by nature unless firmly trained from puppyhood. Too many niggers and retards get their hands on pits and are like "yo yo hol up hol up imma beat mah dawg n give dis nigga steroids errday niggah"
>>
>>24704640
Not during a hunt though. They were bred for baiting bulls and being all around fighting dogs. Bred 100% for doge combat. Therefore they are unpredictable and aggressive if they dont have a strong owner who knows his shit. I dont care what kind of dog people get, but if they get a pit, dont train it right, and it attacks someone, and they have to put it down, its their fault 100%.
>>
>>24706217
My neighbor has a cane corso with the personality of a golden retreiver. Fucker ran up to me one night when i got home from work. I thought he was going to tackle my ass to the ground, seeing as hes 160 pounds of pure meat. But he just stopped at my feet, sat on the ground, and kindly waited for pets. Awesome fucking dog and I know hed fuck some shit up if anyone broke into his house.
>>
>>24711072
That dog is going to bite off your penis tomorrow.
>>
>>24706337
I knew a standard poodle who was a therapy dog named Fritz. Cutest fucking dog ive ever met in my life. Gigantic lap dogs, the lot of em.
>>
>>24711091
That poodle is going to bite off your penis tonight.
>>
I just don't get people who don't like dogs, I honestly believe it is mental illness in the same way people are cat lovers. Sure cats are fascinating in the same way I think certain wild animals are, but I wouldn't want one as a pet, as a pet they are shite but maybe I am just holding it up to the standard of a dog.

Cats do not love you, they just put up with you and see themselves as dominant. Catfags always feel smug about this, stating such thing as "lol u need an animal to love you" which to me makes me believe there is some mental illness behind this logic, as they feel smug in their cat walking all over them, not giving a flying fuck about them outside of food and dominating them. It is hilarious that they believe this indifferent behavior means they are really intelligent animals, and somehow view dogs are dumb just because they are willingly able to cooperate the benefit of all those around. This is why dogs can be police officers, soldiers, work with firecrew pulling out your loved ones from wreckage's, and much more.

http://mic.com/articles/104474/brain-scans-reveal-what-dogs-really-think-of-us#.5SoFsOReL
https://www.rt.com/news/250485-dogs-love-humans-hormone/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_individual_dogs#Faithful_after_master.E2.80.99s_death

Catfags love to say that dogs are these stupid animals that love anyone, this is not true. Yes, they may be friendly with just about anyone who is friendly with them, what is wrong with that? but the reality is that they are completely loyal to their owners seen above, and have proven to love their owners outside of the reward system of food, which catfags have yet to be able to prove is the case with cats.
>>
>>24711116
yes, cats are for the mentally ill. but dogs are for the mentally weak. anyone who needs a tamed animal in his home is a needy faggoty creep.
>>
>>24703287
Well yeah, most humans are shit too.
>>
>>24707603
I would have kicked that husky in the fucking face. I hope you were able to do something senpai.
>>
>>24703126
At that point human "love" is no more valid than the dog's.
>>
>>24707603
someone should put a capture pole around your desire to work with animals
>>
>>24710502
I like both. What does that make me? And i love ol' Howard Phillips, but you have to admit the man was an autist to his core.
>>
>>24711201
>I like both. What does that make me?
ehhhhh... an anus sniffer.
>>
>>24711133
>says someone who probably has little to no self-sufficiency and leads an empty, angry life

At least you aren't a needy faggoty creep ;^)
>>
>>24711251
sorry if i hurt your feelings. go hug your doggie who will start eating your body the second you die
>>
>>24711201
He was an autist, but he had a unique gift. Most people tend to favor one or the other. I, for example, wouldn't bother with a pet, but I favor the cat and wouldn't mind one at my house or as a family pet.

~7 years ago 4chan was firmly a cat place, now its 50/50 or even shifted to mostly dogs (basically shifted to be more in line with the general public, the population here is not unique in that aspect, or in many other aspects, anymore). I think if you've been here as long as I have you will see the different personality/cultures that have come forth now. Its just, different.

The "dog people", as good ol HP described them, have irreversibly changed this place
>>
>>24710502
>>24710552
Convenient bullshit to justify opinions you wouldn't even hold if you didn't feel this urge to hate whatever normies love.

Unconditional love and loyalty is somehow less philosophically valid than a cat's "grace"? Don't kid yourself.

>Persons of commonplace ideas - unimaginative worthy burghers who are satisfied with the daily round of things and who subscribe to the popular credo of sentimental values - will always be dog-lovers. To them nothing will ever be more important than themselves and their own more primitive feelings, and they will never cease to esteem and glorify the fellow-animal who best typifies these.
>These are not the people that looked up at the night sky in wonder, and set about deciphering the cosmos. They are not the people that can see beauty in abstract principles, thoughts, and ideas. To summarize, they are not philosophers at heart.

Jesus Christ, I really hate people like you, because you remind me of what I was like when I was a dumb, spoiled kid. You can use all the rhetoric you want to explain how you, and your habits, opinions, and likes, reflect the best of humanity, but it won't make this ridiculous, embarrassingly self-serving generalization true.
>>
Cats are for the mentally ill

The number of cats you own proportionally equals how mentally ill you are

Dogs are acceptable if they're used for something such as hunting, herding etc

otherwise you're just a faggot
>>
File: 1444422286375.png (568 KB, 852x880) Image search: [Google]
1444422286375.png
568 KB, 852x880
>>24701672

Dog haters are usually low test fedoras who were bitten as a child for acting like a little faggot.
>>
>>24711499
No disliking dogs is simply a rational decision made when examining the facts of the modern world.
Dumb dog loving idiot.
>>
>>24711374
Alright let's get real, its a fucking discussion about cats and dogs. Stop getting your panties in a twist. Its just funny and shows how some things correlate with other things you might like / aspects of your personality. These things (interests) are a Venn diagram of many overlapping circles, you can love dogs and be philosophical, once again this is just correlation, and there are exceptions to everything. But its fun to recognize trends and correlations, and this is a relationship that I and many other anons have noticed.

tl;dr grow the fuck up. I'm 28 and a not a fucking child. I know how to articulate what I mean, and I don't think any one aspect is more valid than the other. But it is the most basic human nature to look across the void and to want to see others similar to oneself. And to value that. OF COURSE its generalization, OF COURSE it doesn't apply to everyone, and I take that you are aware of that for granted because we are not children and need to reiterate this in every conversation. You think the club members H.P. references in the letter think this is the defining aspect of human inclination? Its a fun exercise, nothing more, I'm sure he enjoyed writing the letter and I'm sure its more light-hearted banter then dogmatic anger...
>>
>>24711516

Dogs pick up on your hostile nature and react accordingly (which is why blacks are also wary of canines).
>>
>>24711555
Good because then I get to kick an hit them with things.
>>
dogs are gay
hey hey hey
>>
my doggie wuvs me you faggots and nobody can take that away from me. i'm telling mommy about these microaggressions (because you see, not only am i a baby, i'm a SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR!) UP WITH DOGS! DOWN WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE SCARY AND MAKE ME POO MY TROUSERS!
>>
yeah i let my dog fuck my butt, what of it? dog owners have way richer sex lives because we have an extra penis in the house to sit on and fellate. have fun finding a human penis to fuck you, or whatever it is non-dog-owners do for sexual pleasure.
>>
File: 1448908622000.jpg (575 KB, 2271x2380) Image search: [Google]
1448908622000.jpg
575 KB, 2271x2380
>>24702907
lol even your dog is beta
>>
>>24712329
i agree except don't forget that we dog owners would knife our dogs up in a second if we got access to a succulent human penis. a domesticated dog is nothing but a consolation penis for undesirable, failed homosexuals. we have to say what we are in case a beautiful, strong human man would be willing to penetrate us.
>>
>>24702907

the problem with pitbulls is that they are nice. nice until they go batshit. at least mean dogs like dobermans are always mean
>>
>>24704640

>its our fault I keep an animal that mauls people
>>
>>24712561
yeah it's no wonder dogs maul people. humans must be really confusing to dogs. we train them for 100,000 years to aggressively ram their dicks into our hungry buttholes, and then we get mad when they try to do it to others. like we have to "own" them so they only fuck their "owners." dogs have short lives, we should let them ride the human anus carousel without getting all jealous. i bet most dog owners would be delighted to swing with other dog owners, get a taste of some strange dog dick, you feel me?
>>
>>24701672
You're probably one of those pussies that walk to the other side of the street when you see someone with a dog.
>>
>>24712772
lol ya what a dumbass. if he left the basement once in a while he'd know that dog owners aren't looking to rape anyone, they're looking to be raped by dog and human penises. lol faggot thinks dog owners are dominant homosexuals and not the most submissive pussies created by God. i bet he doesn't even know that God created dogs as associative companions for the most useless, effeminate, sissified humans so that normal humans could know who to mock and discount from any sort of substantial endeavor. dumbass doesn't know shit about how weak and gay dog owners are. he's scared of the most fragile, weepy segment of the population. LOL
>>
>>24709544
oh fuck you edgemeister
>muh reddit!
>>
i
suck
dog
dick
every
fucking
day
>>
>>24701753
Dogs are more violent when you mistreat them
>>
TRY THE DOG DICK IT'S DELICIOUS
DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK THE DISHES!
THEY CAN SING, THEY CAN DANCE
I SEE DOG I CREAM MY PANTS
>>
having a dog is basically just like having a retarded child you need to fully care for

cats are just chill roommates
>>
>>24713265
shut the fuck up you asshole, how dare you? you're saying people should suck off and get fucked by their retarded children? that's sick dude, not cool at all.
>>
>>24713408
the twisted mind of a dog owner, ladies and gents
>>
>>24701784
The problem mostly are the dog owners who are shit-tier people that don't know how to take care of one.

I HATE dogs because they aren't clean as cats, but I wouldn't do anything bad to them
>>
>>24703782
>claw out your eyes for no reason other than them being cats.
That's what happen when you are a shit cat owner. I have 3 cats and only when they were youn that they did hurt me at all, but I did teach them well and they are very docile now.
>>
>>24713437
fine then explain to me what owning a dog should be about if not worship of and domination by an animal's sexy penis.
>>
File: image.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>24708713
This, this, so much this

Went to a party at my crush's house back in highschool. When I saw her getting her mouth licked by the dog, I lost all interest in her.
>>
>Sudden emotion burst because of depression
>Start crying slowly and remembering every shit in my life
>Every retarded action I did
>Lay down on my bed covering my face
>All my cats are suddenly around me with that "teary eye" face together
>Get comfy slowly with them
Do dogs act like this too when they know you are sad?
>>
>>24713510
no they recognize your weakness and try to bite your pee pee off.
>>
>>24709870
>Get a dog to see it getting beaten by a thug or shoot by one
>"OH NO DOGGY, DON'T DIE ON ME!"
I can imagine this scene every time a retard post this.
>>
>>24713498
i hear that. i was telling this girl about how i saw a dog aggressively licking its own pussy and asshole for 5 minutes before coming over to try to lick my face. she said "aww poor doggie." like anything bad happened to the dog.
>>
>>24713498
Worst is when the dog is stinking from afar and she goes hug the dog.

FUCK
>>
>>24713552
How to fuck are people oblivious to this.
A dog will lick its asshole to remove the dry shit that itches in its fur. Yet people find it cute when the dog licks their faces afterwards. Its fucking insane.
>>
>>24713588
>"a dog's mouth is 100 times cleaner than a human's!!"
>>
>>24713588
I don't know about dogs, but Cat's tongue have a substance that clean viruses from their fur and such. Sounds a bit higienic, but after my cat lick it's ass I don't let him come lick my face.
>>
god, finally a thread I can fully relate to.

I cannot put to words how I despise these creatures. At least thanks to them I can really appreciate cats
>>
>>24713578
Yes

That damp smell of saliva and filth, man I hate dogs. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't hurt one, fuck animal cruelty, but I don't have to put up with that kind of shit.
>>
>>24713716
Same here, 3 cats in the house and the house is clean. Yet, my neighbours have ONE dog and shit stink from afar.

I am glad cat's use litter box.
>>
>>24713742
You can spot filthy animal owners easily. Just look at their clothes to see if they are full of pet hair.
>>
>>24701672
>People go visit a house with a dog
>The thing is barking like the devil, they enter normally
>People go visit a house with a cat
>Stop after seeing it and ask "Is it docile?"
Like, what the fuck? A dog is far more dangerous unless it's a chihuahua
>>
>>24713787
They're retarded.

I've never met anyone who acted like that, dogs are much more capable of inflicting damage than cats.
>>
>go to someone's house
>dog literally freaks the fuck out, spazzing out to all corners of the room, barking, jumping on shit and on people
>"oh, he just a little excited, he loves company!"
>>
No wonder you guys don't have friends.
>>
>>24701784
>>24703126
are you for real? can you really be this autistic?
>>
>>24706896
wtf. who would even have the patience to do that to a dog
>>
>>24714408
doing that to a dog is a virtue
>>
>>24709241
>dogsbite
>clicking on the first link after googling "dog bites"
dogsbite is not a credible source, and never has been considered one. here's why. the same reasons most dog bite websites aren't considered credible (especially considering many even use the exact same information over and over again)

the numbers aren't from any sort of national database on dog bites based on breed, because no such thing exists due to it repeatedly being inconclusive and incomplete data. this is why the state of Texas has stopped keeping data on them altogether. she gets the numbers (the site is basically just glorified blog run by one woman) by looking at news headlines and making a tally and converting it to percent. super scientific, right? it isn't a tally of actual dog bites, it's only a tally of ones she chooses to include from news reports.

why is this so bad? even if we're not getting into how the accuracy of breed reported in the news is piss poor at best, it doesn't account for how the media has repeatedly shown a drastic difference in how often they will report dog attacks based on if an alleged "pitbull type dog" was responsible. animal control officers accross the country have told the ASPCA that when they notify a news outlet about a dog attack, they're met with absolutely no interest unless the attack involved a pitbull, likely since people buy into the sensationalized image of them. this is further supported in a study by a quantitative study by the national canine research council spanning over four days, overlong for dog bites. it goes like this 1/2
>>
>>24715122
i'm a dog owner and i think i speak for all of us when i say that i don't give a shit if dogs bite, as long as they can get their little wieners as far up my gay butthole as caninely possible.
>>
File: cat dog j.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1350) Image search: [Google]
cat dog j.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1350
Reminder

>>
>>24714408
it tried to eat a porcupine
>>
>>24715122
2/2
>lab mix attacks 70 year old man and puts him in critical condition, dog had to be shot by officers after it charged at them
>reported in one local paper in one article

>16 month old child killed by mix breed dog after attacking the head and neck
>reported on twice by local paper

>six year old hospitalized after medium sized mutt ripped off his head and gave him a serious bite to the head
>reported on once in local paper

>two pitbulls non fatally attack a woman, sent to hospital but not in critical condition
>reported on worldwide in over 230 articles and major news networks, including MSNBC, CNN, and Fox

the method of just tallying news headlines is how most (if not all) bite statistic are created. it's absolute bullshit and not scientific in any way. not in being able to judge the risk factors of different breeds to bite, at least

>>24710173
>chased out of /an/
not sure where you got that, I still post there regularly. OP was though, considering these threads only started popping up after the guy who repeatedly made them on there kept getting banned

>>24711144
unfortunately I couldn't due to the angle. but as soon as the pole was around his neck our in house bet sprayed him with a hose and he let go, it's one reason they're everywhere at my work. best way to get a dog to let go. he was already euthanized by the time I left the hospital

but even then I wouldn't use that to say huskies are an aggressive dog. it was a huge neglect case from a husky "breeder" that just locked them all in a barn unfixed, unsocialized, and he sold the puppies on Craigslist, the one who got me was the oldest male and a testosterone pumped nightmare. wouldn't have happened though if the new hire didn't open the door to the cage before we said too. needless to say he was fired immediately
>>
It's quite obvious that the vast majority of people, even "animal lovers" are too underqualified to own a pet. The difference is if you fuck up raising a cat it will hiss at you and poop on the floor. If you fuck up raising a dog it will tear innocent kids apart. It should be illegal to own any animal bigger than a guinea pig without mandatory training.
>>
>>24715768
shut up, faggot. don't take my dog away. human men won't fuck me in my asshole, so unless you're prepared to take care of that, i'm going to need to hang on to my walking dildo (common name: dog)
>>
>>24715768
that's something that would definitely help public safety. unfortunately, as of now, it's not considered a priority and it would be far too expensive to enforce. plus people (namely Amerifags) consider owning any animal they want as a right and not a privilege or responsibility, so they would do so much diaper shitting over it it likely will never happen
>>
>>24703351
>browse /r9k/
>See posts like:
>"Women are all disgusting sluts incapable of love!"
>general agreement
>"Dogs are disgusting creatures incapable of love!"
>artists go fucking nuts and start trying to defend their drooling mutts as if these animals are capable of a human range of emotions

K
>>
>>24701672
BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

Literally the niggers of the animal kingdom.
>>
>>24703351
Hahahaha! Nice try achmed!
>>
i welcome dog sodomy
>>
whenever i see someone with a dog, it reminds me of the perverted sexual acts those people invariably make those poor animals perform and it makes me very sad.
>>
File: laughing cuck.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
laughing cuck.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
>having cats

Enjoy your toxoplasmosis. Birds are best pets.
Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.