[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that one guy who talks about memes and 4chan in public Please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg (33 KB, 274x320) Image search: [Google]
Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg
33 KB, 274x320
>that one guy who talks about memes and 4chan in public
Please tell me guys you don't do this , I overheard some autists calling each other normies and screaming REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24701577
Theres a highschooler who lives in the apartment next to me that browses /mu/ and /b/. i told him /b/ is shit and he shouldnt be brownsing that trash board
>>
File: 1447906108233.gif (1 MB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1447906108233.gif
1 MB, 500x359
>>24701577
That was me in high school. Now I just tell people that I have never even heard of this site.
>>
>people ever mentioning 4chan, memes, reddit or any netspeak ever irl

Everytime I come across someone who knows about this website, they're the most autistic and spergiest unfunny motherfuckers.

You should never associate yourself with this site unless you're some redditor normie
>>
You're not allowed to tell about this place in public for a reason
>>
>>24701577
There are a few at my university. They sit in the basement of the student center and play magic or yugioh or something. They say "PC Masterrace" and stuff too.

I would post pictures of them on here (I do have some) - but if they truly are autistic, and do post here, then they probably have that scary autism photographic memory and will be able to spot me on campus and possibly jump me.

I don't think they know I have pictures, but I sit in that general vicinity almost every week - so it'd be easy to narrow it down.
>>
>>24701577
why dont you chill out and let people have fun
>>
>>24703281

When someone calls you a dumbass it isn't because they're mortally offended. It's because you're being a dumbass. This is something 99% of the 4chan userbase cannot comprehend. They hit some kind of psychological block like cows on metal bars.
>>
>>24701577
Shit like that or "LE REDDIT ARMY" is stupid and gay and only for neckbeards so far off the socially acceptable meter that they're desperate for any chance to fit in or identify in some way that they make an ass of themselves while the onlookers cringe.
>>
>>24701622
mu is worse tbhq phanpy
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 800x522
>>24703254
Post pictures or else

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24703254

>jump you

HAHAHAHAHAHA

they're white, anon
>>
File: 1437733443700.png (74 KB, 195x189) Image search: [Google]
1437733443700.png
74 KB, 195x189
>be in year 10/11
>literally autistic kid in our class is fat, a brony (he had a PONY TULPA), and homosexual
>would very often spout reddit & 4chan memes loudly and for no reason
>mfw watching him get bullied for the rest of highschool
>>
>>24702516
I have a don't ask, don't tell rule with this site. I would drop anyone who goes to this site on the first meeting.
>>
I really don't discuss about 4chan with anyone, I pretend I don't know anything about it
>>
>>24703889

deserved it, we had one of those kids at my school but I only ever saw him on the bus.
>>
>>24703990

I used to be friends with a bunch of liberal commies here in Portland that would ironically browse /r9k/ and make fun of us and I had to laugh along with them til I found better friends. and by that i mean i stopped having friends.
>>
File: 1448991882723.jpg (89 KB, 540x591) Image search: [Google]
1448991882723.jpg
89 KB, 540x591
>>24703325
Define intelligence.
>>
>>24701577
Some faggoty kid in my hall put Pepes on everything in the first few weeks of the semester.
>>
>friend asks about 4chan really loud
>"isn't that what you use"
>ignore him
They can never know
>>
>>24701577
this is honestly one of the worst memes on 4chan. KEK YOU GUYS TALKED ABOUT 4CHAN IRL. FUCKING LOSER FAGGOT. yet you still browse 4chan everyday. its fucking retarded.
>>
>>24701577
The whole reason rule 1 exists is so that it can prevent cringe.
>>
saw some robots playing dungeons and dragons or some shit in the cafeteria at uni and one of them screamed "reeeee" and waddled into the bathroom when he lost
>>
>>24703254
TREVOR??

REEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.