[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you go to the same place to eat every other day because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1184-2.jpg (17 KB, 640x383) Image search: [Google]
1184-2.jpg
17 KB, 640x383
>tfw you go to the same place to eat every other day because its good and you like it and you enjoy consistency
>tfw they start to recognize you and either laugh, smirk, or get over excited when you come in
>drive to farther away locations to avoid the local ones
>they start to recognize you too

kill me
>>
>>24701574
iktf desu senpai.I really value consistency so if i like something i'll get it on a regular basis.
As long as they dont start small talk im usually ok with it tho or trying to talk me into trying something else.
>>
It's not that bad, the panda express I go to started giving me free spring rolls or only charging me for a bowl when I ordered a plate
>>
That happened to me but with liquor stores. I was eventually rotating between 5 different ones around my place so they'd stop thinking I was a fucking loser.
>>
>>24701574
Same for me, except I stick with the restaurant.
>tfw you are so consistent all the cashiers know your order
>tfw all you have to do is walk to the register to get food
>tfw all the cashiers greet you by name
>tfw $8.83 everday
>tfw French Dip with mac n cheese and a Sweet Tea to drink
>>
There's this spot that serves super good teriyaki and fish by my house.

I used to go at least 2-3 times a week and the same girl seemingly always works the cashier. She used to be really nice to me and we would joke around with each other. She'd say shit like "Oh hey, I think I saw you earlier... Oh you must've been running through my mind" and then we'd laugh and high five and shit.

Then one time I went in and she was just super cold to me, didn't say anything except my total and it's like that every time I go. I stopped going there often because I don't want to run into her but it has to be my favorite food spot by my house.
>>
>>24701574
Reguardless of what you might think OP.

Them memorizing your order and face shows that they appreciate your business and are probably going out of their way to make your food better than other customers because they know your a loyal customer.

It's not a bad thing.
>>
>>24702146
she was probably having a bad day. Relax your autism
>>
>>24702228
I guess she's been having a bad day the other 10 times I've come in to get food as well then.
>>
>>24701815
I do this shit too...
I work 9pm-9am and go buy beer/booze when I get off. I always get this look like "really, it's 9am and you're buying a 1/5". Shit pisses me off, this one old lady behind the counter even told me "it's never too late to get help". Fuck you lady it's never too late for me to bust this fucking bottle over your head.
>>
>>24702228
>and it's like that every time I go
Can you not read?
>>
>>24702146
She wanted you to ask her out and you fucking high five her
>>
File: 1445311959312.jpg (29 KB, 340x372) Image search: [Google]
1445311959312.jpg
29 KB, 340x372
>>24702280
but we were just being friendly
>>
>>24702346
Obviously she didn't think so. Clearly she thought you were flirting with her. As time passed you never made a move, so she gets mad and gives you the cold shoulder.
>>
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 831x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 831x1200
I feel you, OP. The 7-11 clerks in my neighborhood now recognize me and try to ask about my life, my name, etc. Its horrible.

It is nice sometimes though. I got to get a large size slurpee on free slurpee day, instead of the tiny ones they usually give out.
>>
File: 1446516198886.jpg (532 KB, 800x1069) Image search: [Google]
1446516198886.jpg
532 KB, 800x1069
>order a pizza from a place I like
>too afraid of judgement to order there a second night in a row
>order from a different place that I know is shit just so I don't have to order from the same place twice
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.