[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw panic attack What do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1444179960177.jpg (206 KB, 695x809) Image search: [Google]
1444179960177.jpg
206 KB, 695x809
>tfw panic attack
What do
>>
>>24701245

How bad is it?

What are your symptoms?
>>
>>24701245

You should probably stop having panic attacks, they're really bad for your body and increase your lifetime risk for heart attack and heart disease.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/295664.php
>>
smoke a cigarette, drink a cup of coffee and calm down
>>
>>24701266
Really bad
Lots of negative thought loops that wont sotp/
>>
>>24701245
Delicious benzos
>>
>>24701297
Weed usually gives me really bad panic attacks so i took 4 .5mg ativans and then drank some wine and smoked a bown thinking itd cancel all otu
>>
I think I had one of these last night, I eventually had to get really fucking drunk to fall asleep, it worked luckily. Before I was like begging god lol, hitting my head against the wall like Dobby...

This has been happening every week now, neetdom is getting to me senpai
>>
>>24701245
It's simple: you panic.
>>
>>24701297

>benzos

This, you can get a bunch of etizolam from the internet and they're non-addictive so you can take them as often as you feel like.
>>
sometimes I just want to let death take me, but then I wake up and I'm still alive.

why
>>
>>24701245
make a thread on 4chan
>>
>>24701245
put in ear plugs and headphones and do puzzles

you will have tumblr-tier angst and grimdark thoughts for a while but it will pass and then you won't feel the same way about what you were thinking about earlier, you might even forget about what was bothering you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.