[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm homeless and unemployed and living out of my car. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: noose.png (768 KB, 900x2399) Image search: [Google]
noose.png
768 KB, 900x2399
I'm homeless and unemployed and living out of my car. I'm emotionally unstable and bitchy. I want to be nice to people but I can't, because I always end up taking my shitty life out on them. Nobody likes me, as nobody should, because I'm a worthless, autistic piece of shit with no motivation or future.

Convince me to kill myself, /r9k/, I'm a leech who is too insane to live.

inb4 world is your oyster, I have $0
>>
>>24701227

>I want to be nice to people but I can't

That's because there's no free will.
>>
>>24701246
It sure doesn't feel like it. I don't feel like I have control of my actions or thoughts. I just want to die.
>>
You should check yourself into a mental hospital. Just call the police and tell them how you feel. If they give you a ride to the hospital it isn't an involuntary commitment.
>>
>>24701227
https://soundcloud.com/lobo_da_g/get-paid-prod-by-mbeats
listen to my sonf for motiv senpai
>>
>>24701370
I've done this before. If I even tell the police one word about wanting to die I lose my freedom.

Also a ride to the hospital costs $1500, a lesson I had to learn the hard way.
>>
>>24701433
...I don't know how you did it, but you're actually worse than Chief Keef.
>>
>>24701473
chief keef goes pretty fucking hard, thanks senpai
>>
>>24701267

Thoughts just come to us. We don't get a buffet of thoughts all lined up in front of them and we just pick the ones we want to think.

This is obvious with just a few minutes of introspection.

Try sitting still for 5 minutes and not thinking a thought. It's virtually impossible. The thoughts just come.
>>
>>24701554
My mind is always a million places at once. It's hard to think clearly and remember things. It's almost like constant daydreaming, but sui- and homicidal.
>>
>>24701438
Where do you live? My mother has both been involuntarily and voluntarily committed many times, and she has never been charged money for a ride to the hospital. The police here in Houston even give rides to intoxicated people as a public service.

The mental hospital is a safe, structured environment. It sucks, but it's probably better than your current situation.
>>
>>24701617
The states. Ambulance rides are expensive. Maybe she had health insurance?
>>
>>24701227

Nice pasta, m8
>>
>>24701617
As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure inpatient mental rehab would cost tens of thousands of dollars without insurance.
>>
>>24701645
No, the cops always bring her. In a cop car.

>>24701720
The city's largest psychiatric hospital, Harris County Psychiatric Center is free.
https://hcpc.uth.edu/pages/access/inp-fees.htm

>HCPC accepts those who are indigent, as well as those with insurance and self-pay, CHIP, Medicare, Managed Medicaid and Medicaid.

No one who really needs to be there doesn't pay.

There is probably services like this near you. Just dial 911 and explain your situation to them. Tell them you don't want an ambulance and that you can't pay.
>>
>>24701937
>No one who really needs to be there doesn't pay.

Disregard the double negative. You know what I mean.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.