[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i turn 27 in 2 days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: feelingfeels.png (53 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feelingfeels.png
53 KB, 645x773
>i turn 27 in 2 days
>>
Want to talk about it or ignore it?
>>
>>24701182

im 29 dude ... trust me it wont get better but ur still 2 years behind and u might be able to save yourself

gl
>>
>>24701182

I'll make a happy birthday thread, is your birthday the 4th or 5th anon?
>>
>>24701182

Where are you at with your life vs where you expected your life to be by now?

Are you at least happy?
>>
File: 1424400853440.jpg (29 KB, 595x454) Image search: [Google]
1424400853440.jpg
29 KB, 595x454
you have the same birthday as her
>>
File: 1449036035957.png (276 KB, 787x711) Image search: [Google]
1449036035957.png
276 KB, 787x711
Fucking hell, I typed up a long ass post and fucking capcha fucked it up. Fuckfuckfuck.

Basically I"m 27 in a couple months, homeschooled social retard back in CC talking to everyone. Blah blah sperg about bourbon, they don't believe my age, age difference is weird, all normies hate alcohol outside of a rare few who just want to get drunk, no friends after talking to over 50 different people and participating in social events organized by clubs and schools, some dismissive but most seem judgemental or offput by me, reacting stronger than I though necessary.

I never thought being 26 was weird, so many are after all. After sharing my age when asked if I could even buy alcohol I think I only widened tha gap between me and them. Shit seems hopeless, but I haven't talked to everyone yet. I"m as optimistic as I am retarded, or maybe I"m just a glutton for punishment.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 700x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 700x465
>tfw only 19

My dad said that hes going to forget all about me and kick me out if I don't move out once, but he usually says as long as I'm part of our social life he will let me live with them.

Im walking a thin line
>>
>>24701733
>on /r9k/ making this thread

Are you seriously asking him this fucking question?
>>
Death is becoming even more of a reality, your only reality.

No longer can you hide behind mental barriers you've created. Your physical self is on the fast decline.

It's only a matter of time for us all.

How you get there, just get there. But don't waste time worrying about it. You'll get there.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
>i turn 20 in 2 hours.
>>
>>24702121
habbi burthday fagt
>>
>>24702121
happy cake m8
>>
>>24702013

It's a fair question. A lot of us grandpas have at least settled into our role and whether or not it's ideal we've at least made peace with or are working on the whole acceptance thing.

I"m not happy or unhappy now, and I din't lean one way or the other before either. I was just living and one day had a wakeup call(lolmushrooms) and have been working on getting my life together. It's a very late start and I"m no happier but I least I feel like I"m going somewhere. 2 years ago if you asked me where I"d be at 45 I"d say same shitty wagekek job living for my designated two days of freedom. Now I'm able to say at 45 I'll be retired or damn near it and working a slightly less shitty wagekek job living for my designated 4 days of freedom and my eventual financial independence.

Nursing is a good robot job. You need to be nonjudgemental because 90% of patients are horrible people and hospitals like the whole equality le diversity meme. Also it's one of the few places where having a penis is seen as a virtue. You'll be the designated top shelf guy, and probably called for everytime someone falls or needs assisted transfer. Maybe I"ve fully assimilated into the wagekek mindset but it feels good to be crucial to keeping the machine running. My last job was inconsequential. I could hide all day for 3 days straight and noone would say shit, I was basically paid to be there and stand around miserable. I usually did work just to pass time, but the futility of it was deressing.

I'm in mental health health now and I apparently have a knack for it. I'm putting my autism to use. I'm like some kind of retard whisperer. Really I think its just I"m the only one who doesn't treat the patients like children and talk to them like they're people. Easy as fuck job though, a good 30% of my shift is shitposting, 10% eating/drinking coffee, 40% charting and the remainder actually doing stuff. I"m not saying I feel fulfilled or actually enjoy the job, but relatively speaking...
>>
>>24701610
The 4th
>>
File: Party cat.jpg (78 KB, 391x500) Image search: [Google]
Party cat.jpg
78 KB, 391x500
>>24702121
happy birthday you faggot
>>
File: happy_bishon.jpg (87 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
happy_bishon.jpg
87 KB, 500x335
>>24702121
happy birthday you bundle of sticks
>>
>>24701182
I turned 30 this year. It's been the worst year of my life
>>
>turn 23 in a week
>Killing self on birthday to keep people from thinking about me too much
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
>>24702168
>>24702197
>>24703960
>>24704124
thanks guys.

i was muted because robot.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.