[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw got high for the first time I feel like such a filthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: onpoint.png (38 KB, 161x159) Image search: [Google]
onpoint.png
38 KB, 161x159
>tfw got high for the first time

I feel like such a filthy degenerate now.
>>
I just smoked marijuana and I'm enjoying it.
>>
>>24701888
Nice trips you filthy marijuana
>>
>>24702519
Thanks I appreciate it really
>>
Today I'm getting high for the I don't even know how manyth time.
>>
File: 1447878111785.png (82 KB, 650x524) Image search: [Google]
1447878111785.png
82 KB, 650x524
>>24701017
welcome to the club senpai original text 420 blazekin
>>
I haven't been high for a couple of years now
>>
I remember the first time I got high I was watching NFL Network on a Wednesday night with my friend. They were playing a replay of the Panthers vs. the Jaguars from the previous Sunday Morning. I was so enthralled in the game you would have thought it was the fucking Super Bowl. I was hanging on every 3 yard run and every incomplete pass like it was the fucking Super Bowl, even though I knew who won the game and that it was an extremely boring game overall.
>>
I've never been high before. I'm 21 now and I think it's safe to say I won't fuck my shit up as hard if I smoke a few times.

Where do I find some weed dude lmao? I don't have friends
>>
>>24702719

I did it for the first time at 22 and got faded. I didn't even get to enjoy the high. Basically skipped the whole fun part.
>>
>>24702719

Go to the shady part of your town and ask around who has weed. It would be much more easier to ask people who obviously smoke e.g people who look like potheads or black people.
>>
>>24701017
i like sucking dicks
>>
>>24702719
internet. just look up darknetmarkets
>>
can anyone explain to me the degenerate meme?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.