[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots in the military? How /fit/ were you going into basic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: exmilitary_wojak.png (216 KB, 1082x1120) Image search: [Google]
exmilitary_wojak.png
216 KB, 1082x1120
Any robots in the military?

How /fit/ were you going into basic?
How was basic training?
How is day to day life?
Which branch is the most robot friendly?
>>
I'm in the military, but not how you think.
I'm the babysitter assigned to you faggots.
>>
Air Force here. I'm a drone operator; it's pretty comfy. Trying to figure out how to rig it to work with a console controller.
>>
There is forced conscription in my country and I'll be called in 2 years. I'll kill myself the second they hand me a gun.
>>
>>24700908
Decently fit.
It was shitty.
It was shitty.
None of them. They're all filled with two types of people. Chads and Chris Chans. The only exception is the hordes of niggers and spics with thug attitudes. It's a shitty move and will not give you purpose. You'll only wish you were dead even more than you do now.
>>
>>24700984
I like your optimism.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.