[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your favorite youtube comedian is crybaby He throws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot.png (45 KB, 485x277) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
45 KB, 485x277
>tfw your favorite youtube comedian is crybaby

He throws a fit every time he puts out a video with a bunch of dislikes. It's such a shame too, he's really one of the hidden gems of youtube.
>>
>Not knowing how to turn off comments.
>>
The guy can make some great videos (https://youtu.be/b-yyk3TJfAU). He just can't handle when people talk shit about him

Here is the video his post is in response to: https://youtu.be/1pn3sUhNcSI
>>
>>24700901
Joe is going through some hard times right now. Have some patience you whiny bitch, don't jump to conclusions like your mother jumps onto black dick.
>>
>>24701001
How's it going, Joe?
>>
if it hurts so bad to live then die.
>>
>>24700932
this, he's just another attention whore, just like everyone else on youtube

>>24700901
>fav comedian is normie

>>>/out/
>>
Joe Goes lost his edge though. He is too PC now and makes sure he doesn't offend anyone in interviews. When he first started off he use to call fat chicks fat to their face and make fun of the autistic people he interviewed. Now because he went "mainstream" he makes sure he is nice to everyone , which means the show is funny like it use to be.
>>
File: CRAWLING IN MY SKIN.jpg (52 KB, 604x517) Image search: [Google]
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN.jpg
52 KB, 604x517
>>24701088

nice try, tripfag.
>>
I've also noticed in some of joes videos he doesn't have some of the edge and creepy behavior that made him funny in the first place. I think it's come with becoming a normal contributing member of society? He lost weight and is visibly getting hit on by more women in the videos and is more confident. I dunno why he is being such a bitch. just take it, everyone else does
>>
File: 1446585224391.jpg (265 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1446585224391.jpg
265 KB, 1536x2048
>>24701140
>isn't funny like it use to

Also to add he got a shit ton of money to travel around the world the past year. He went all over Europe, to Hawaii, to Australia , to Japan, so he has fucking nerve to say anything. This was all done out of the pocket of the fans who paid for his year long vacation. So Joe can go fuck himself and I hope he sees this comment.
>>
>>24700901
>watching jewtube
HAHA LE FINE SARCASM SURE BLASTED THE CORRUPT VIDEOGAME INDUSTRY BETTER REPOST THIS ON REDDIT MEMESSSS I'M SOOO RANDOM XDDDD EPIC CRITIQUE BRAH 10/10 WOULD UPBOAT

What the fuck do you faggots like so much about jewtube channels? There are infinitely many fun things to do and watching unfunny reddit faggots isn't one of them.
>>
Just watched the new video. I'm pretty sure all the negative feed back is because of the two females. They are some lets players that are the typical fake girl gamer types and they are extremely lame and annoying. All they do is say unfunny comments and than they look into the camera and do like a stupid face so the camera can zoom in or someshit. This is why there is negative feed back.
>>
>>24700901
He's honestly my favorite youtuber. It's ironic he takes all the trolling in his comments personal.
>>
what the fuck lol
it really seemed like he made those videos with the intention of receiving negative comments
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-02-21-31-27.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-02-21-31-27.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>hidden gem of youtube
>>
>>24702332
wow joe's a qt now
>>
>>24700901
>>24700901

>Taking Youtube comments seriously

This guy sounds fun to troll. I think I'll go dislike all his videos now.
>>
>>24702377
Are u retarded?

Original comment
>>
>>24701000
I'm starting to see why you losers are all so obsessed with this place
>>
>>24700901
Really liked a lot of his videos like 3 ears ago, and haven't been keeping up with them.
He was obviously running out of ideas by constantly asking what he should do videos about lately.
If he's going to be such a faggot about it he should just quit. It was fun while it lasted.
>>
File: joegoess.jpg (33 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
joegoess.jpg
33 KB, 267x400
lol this fag was on Beauty and the Geek.
>>
I liked his first videos then I stopped subscribing years ago because his channel turned to shit. And then I saw this tonight, I was about to comment "You should kill yourself.." but I was afraid some sjw fans of him would get angry at me for no apparent reason.
>>
>>24701219
Has she gotten naked yet?
>>
>>24702472

He would probably cry himself to sleep if you posted that
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.