[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I never tried drugs Life is so boring now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1437387097696.jpg (264 KB, 807x1013) Image search: [Google]
1437387097696.jpg
264 KB, 807x1013
I wish I never tried drugs

Life is so boring now
>>
File: 1447761273759.jpg (329 KB, 500x619) Image search: [Google]
1447761273759.jpg
329 KB, 500x619
kindafeelthatfeelyo

Tho, without drugs, I most likely would of killed myself years ago. Its destorying my body and mind but saving my soul from eternal damnation,

thou, i have discovered the truth with drugs. many people dont become as enlightened as i
>>
I wish I never dreamed in my sleep

Life is so boring now
>>
>>24700032
You are still alive?
>>
Esplain
>>
>>24699989
Iktf desu phanpy

Ever since drugs, vidya just can't compete
>>
>>24700057
oui

alive as the geebees in 1973
>>
I know that feel, anon.

Real life seems so dull without psychedelics.
>>
>>24700067
before i started smoking pot, drinking, tipping back robitussin, i was "excited" for life, I wanted to be somebody. everything was fresh and full of opportunity. Now I'm content sitting in my room after work browsing 4chan, playing xbox and jacking off
>>
>>24700128
Another post that goes under 'shit druggies who say psychedelics are harmless say'.
>>
>>24700144
congrats you have broken though the lie that is life and discovered the true purpose of our lifes, to attain pleasure.

you arent fooling yoursef no more.

be proud m8

not many people could achieve such happiness with doing so little

they overwork themselves to try
>>
File: 1437428571271.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1437428571271.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
>grandma died
>was told I was the last person she spoke of
>this was what she said

Remember oh most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intersession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I go to you oh Virgin, my mother, to thee I come before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. Oh Mother of the incarnate, despise not my petition but in your mercy hear and answer me. Please help my grandson Anon to make good decisions in his life so that he can have a good and decent and happy life.
>>
>>24700144
damn man. this is my life to the letter
>>
Honestly, it gets old. I smoked weed too much and now I'm bored of it, sobriety makes me feel more in touch with music/life/humor/everything.

The one exception is psychedelics, which truly are amazing. Still, there needs to be a big gap between trips, it's not an enjoyable experience as much as a mental exercise.
>>
is there any way to recover from this shit. i've abused pot, dxm, lsd, i-20, 25i, ecstasy, shrooms, and adderall. is there any way to break the depersonalization
>>
>>24700144
you will get over it, only so much sitting around smoking weed you can do. i did it a bit during my late 20's. im 30 now and rarely touch the stuff. i thought the same as you, everything was boring "sober" . now i just feel dirty when im high.
>>
>>24699989

The reason life becomes boring after you take drugs is because all drugs hijacker the dopamine center in your brain, releasing a shit ton of it whenever you use (More diminished each time though as your body builds up tolerance).

It's also the reason why most people who do drugs are lethargic because dopamine is only supposed to be naturally released as a "reward" from our body for improving itself or accomplishing a goal.

tl;dr: You've fucked up your brain.
>>
>>24700678

Abstinence from the drug and rediscovering what made you happy in life before you took them.

It's going to take a while to recover though because you're probably developed an addiction or dependency to drugs.
>>
>>24700791
does it go away if you stop or is it permanent?
>>
>>24700872
nothing made me happy though. thats why i took them
>>
>>24700902
>>24700906

Your brain and body will eventually recover but you will always have the knowledge in your mind that doing drugs will bring you instant satisfaction.

You have to make the decision on whether you'd rather have instant satisfaction relying on an external source, or gradual satisfaction which you make for yourself.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.