[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As men it is our duty to bring back Capes. They not only make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
As men it is our duty to bring back Capes. They not only make us look badass ,but they have extreme utility. Making Capes socially un-acceptable is just a feminist tactic to bring men down. If more and more men start wearing Capes, we can have a new Fashion movement where men can feel like men again.
>>
Has this nigger never seen the incredibles
>>
>>24699942
>Making Capes socially un-acceptable is just a feminist tactic to bring men down.

I keked so hard. Thanks, I thought this day couldn't get much better.
>>
No one wears capes anymore because the overcoat does the same thing without restricting your arms.

>cold enough for a cape
>no socks
Fashion is so stupid.
>>
>tfw you will never take a cuties hand while rocking a stylish half cape
>>
File: DSRK-Raidou1.jpg (29 KB, 534x1218) Image search: [Google]
DSRK-Raidou1.jpg
29 KB, 534x1218
>>24699942
Make anime games real life, please. I hate this reality.
>>
File: cloak.jpg (78 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
cloak.jpg
78 KB, 800x800
Just bought pick related. It pretty cool looking and I think it was a good deal. (50 bucks)
>>
>>24699942
I thought Elliot's manifesto was the most autistic thing I'd ever read... And then this post came along.
>>
Within the next 10 years, Capes will be the next big thing. Better to get in on it now and be the trend setters bros. I ordered my cape last week. There is a small but growing following of males that are ready to stand up and start this movement. Time to feel like real Men again. Antonio Banderas is in Fashion School right now because he wants to design Capes and to help this movement. Look it up. Desperato himself thinks Capes are cool and wants every man to feel regal again.
>>
>>24699942
>feel like men again
>posts a metrosexual who probably is a faggot

Wtf anon
>>
>>24699942
>they have extreme utility
except they don't
>>
>>24701795
You're not wrong desu. Female capes are very fashionable. Men's fashion always follows that. See: the proliferation of skinny jeans.
>>
>>24701795
>>24699942
>>24700150
That's not a cape m8
>>
File: 1448851173778s.jpg (3 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1448851173778s.jpg
3 KB, 150x150
>>24699942
What is the correlation between capes and feminism?
>>
File: capet.jpg (110 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
capet.jpg
110 KB, 500x750
>b-but only chads will look good in capes

Simply not true. Capes look good on all men and is a very handsome useful clothing option.
>>
File: cloak.png (268 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
cloak.png
268 KB, 300x400
>>24699942
Why capes? I'm much more partial to cloaks. It's like the hoodie of capes.

I actually own a cloak, but I don't wear it outside. I know if I do, normies will bother me. I'd rather just wear normie clothing and blend into the background.
>>
>>24702128
>Simply not true
You're right, even chad looks bad in a cape ;^)
>>
>>24702134
I think OP meant cloaks, capes have shit uses cloaks have some.
Really though they're obsolete with modern coats desu. Just as warm and rain proof with arm mobility
>>
>>24702176

>Ausistic enough to think aesthetics and good fashion have anything to do with utility
>probably wears new balances because they're comfy and easy to wear

Male capes are fucking boss, faggot. Also, contemporary capes usually have arm slits that also look sweet, and allow you to interact with things.

Not to mention, just becase you're wearing a cloak doesnt mean your arms disappear. See >>24702128
>>24701795
>>24699942

>m-muh mobility
I bet he wears gi pants around just in case someone tries to mug him so his footwork won't be telegraphed
>>
File: tumblr_l8cg97PUTx1qza49co1_1280.png (603 KB, 952x663) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l8cg97PUTx1qza49co1_1280.png
603 KB, 952x663
>>24702298
>Ausistic enough to think aesthetics and good fashion have anything to do with utility
You wrote "they have extreme utility" in the OP numb nuts. Also capes look dorky as fug.
Are you seriously trying to make me look autistic when you're the cape shill?
Pic related is how you look senpai.
>>
>>24702379
>extreme utility in the OP numb nuts
fair point. OP is a retard then.

>implying I'm not a normalfag chad who looks like these gauntboy metrosexuals in the OP's posts
>implying I'm actually a robot

Capes only look dorky if you look dorky, like almost anything within fashionable reason. Male capes like this will soon be within fashionable reason for slendergaunt high-cheek chads.

And I am one

fite me
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.