[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/dex/thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 21
File: chips-in-hallway.jpg (29 KB, 436x600) Image search: [Google]
chips-in-hallway.jpg
29 KB, 436x600
Anyone else tripping tonight? I know some of you robots have DXM addictions, so there's gotta be.

I'll answer any questions you want about it too. Usually I do MXE or ketamine but this was kind of short notice. There's a special place in my heart for DXM anyways, it's the first drug I've ever tried. I'm just taking 300 mg tonight.
>>
the most degenerate drug out there
>>
are those pringles? i could really go for some pringles
>>
Dissociatives are the best robot drugs.

I miss mxe. Rest in piece MXE
Ketamine is too expensive
DXM is garbage
PCP is bad and 3-MeO-PCP is too manic and hard to dose. Plus, God forbid you get drug tested and test positive for PCP
>>
>>24699993
too bad dxm is the only robot drug as it can be bought at the store

im gonna try to do the hbr syrup extraction. i'll probably fuck up the first time, but i have to learn because syrup feels dirty

too bad i never see the robogels or id buy those

had a shitty time on delsym last week, dont plan to trip again for a while
>>
>>24700038
There's this thing called the internet, you should try it out
>>
File: elephants.png (19 KB, 561x355) Image search: [Google]
elephants.png
19 KB, 561x355
Here's some music I enjoy while I'm tripping on dissociatives:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTf8SsoD7hc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHuzHSQ91oQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rW8z4m4c64
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM5SQBQFvx4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_v96qs-wYU
>>
File: feelshit.jpg (59 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
feelshit.jpg
59 KB, 400x505
>>24700118
>implying someone as stupid as myself could figure out the dark net
>>
>>24700306
You can buy cough syrup on Amazon, silly.
>>
>>24700329
fucking retard read the thread

im talking about other things like ketamine, mxe, etc. you can only get that shit on the dark net. or pure dxm powder

syrup is gross, i like the effects but i feel like it's really bad for me
>>
>>24700369
You can get MXE on the clearnet. I get pure European methoxetamine from my source all the time. I thought you wanted to get robogels though.
>>
My most psychedelic experiences have been from nitrous.
>>
>>24700430
You can't find real MXE anywhere anymore, can almost guarantee your source is selling you MXP/MXM and you're just too stupid to test it
>>
>>24700537
They're easily distinguishable, MXP lasts longer, the dose is different, and it's more stimulating. There are plenty of places still selling MXE.
>>
File: 1376593702063.gif (290 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1376593702063.gif
290 KB, 500x500
>>24699690
got a bottle of wal-tussin
weigh 150ish or 160ish
6ft
what do I do?
>>
Best brand? don't want to die senpai
>>
>>24700573
Then fucking where? Don't kek me. Literally everyone on reddit says it's gone
>>
File: jesus_facepalm51.jpg (14 KB, 371x358) Image search: [Google]
jesus_facepalm51.jpg
14 KB, 371x358
>>24700654
sigh

read the amount of mL in the bottle, read the dosage per mL unit, and do the math to see how much dxm you have in the bottle. if it's a 4oz, im guessing you have 350mg but do the math anyways. if you do indeed have 350, just take the bottle. dont sip it, you have to hold your nose and chug it then use a chaser like dr pepper if you want any effects
>>
ugh just reading about people drinking syrup makes me gag. never going back to dxm now that ive tried ket and mxe
>>
File: Louis_C.K._staff_image.jpg (67 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
Louis_C.K._staff_image.jpg
67 KB, 558x750
>>24699690
Where the fuck do you get DXM from?
Why have I only started to hear about it in the past 6 months?
>>
>>24700654
>>24700805
oh wait and is it a "DM"?

look at the active ingredients. if it has guaifenesin, be warned that you WILL puke. youll trip, but itll start off with puking

>>24700838
i dont want to learn how to dark net so im going to learn how to extract
>>
>>24700845
You buy it over the counter at the pharmacy.

Maybe you're just stupid.

I'm tripping on it right now.
>>
File: ....png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
....png
198 KB, 550x535
>>24700751

>everyone on reddit says

I am shaking my head to be honest, family.
>>
Is there a bad trip I won't run out my house and break laws. What's a bad trip like
>>
>>24700889
Whats it called at the pharmacy?
>>
>>24700856
pure dxm powder is available from many research chem vendors, atleast in Canada. rechem which i use for RC sell pure DXM plus other things.

dxm is a shit tho.
i dont see the purpose in only doing 300mg. when i used to do i would swallow like 4 bottles and take 700mg dph. get real fucked up.

>trying to walk to the bathroom on any /dis/
>takes 20 minutes and end up covered in bruises
>>
>>24700845

>Where the fuck do you get DXM from?

It's literally just over the counter cough medicine, like Robitussin.

>Why have I only started to hear about it in the past 6 months?

I think a bunch of anons on /r9k/ started randomly posting about abusing cough medicine and then noticing others were posting about it too so it formed a feedback loop of increased cough medicine abuse posting. It's nothing new though, people have been abusing DXM based cough medicine like Robitussin since the 60s.
>>
>>24700897
No need for memes, RCSources is a good subreddit for sourcing chems, and they're at least better than you because they actually tell me where they got shit instead of posting frog pics

Apparently DLL is selling it. Need to get in on that
>>
File: spoopy.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>24700909
robotussin, nyquil, CCC.
>>
Reminder that dxm is a shit tier drug that you should only try once as a naive teenager
>>
File: pepepanda.jpg (24 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
pepepanda.jpg
24 KB, 600x590
>>24700949

>He doesn't like having frogs posted at him
>>
>>24700939
yeah, see, i don't want to fuck up my body like that. i'm never going to take a "trip" dose of diphenhydramine. hell, the most dxm ive taken was 888mg of delsym

i want to have a little fun and maintain my health.
>>
>>24700943
if its over the counter then wouldnt it be heaps expensive to get a high out of it? the dosage would have to be a lot
>>
>>24700959
NEVER TAKE CORICIDIN

CORICIDIN IS BAD SHIT

THIS POSTER IS AN IDIOT

coricidin, triple C's, has a really horrible toxic ingredient in it called CPM which kucks your hears and can kill you
>>
>>24700713
Robitussin. Original and best.
>>
File: YCJiB.jpg (62 KB, 345x450) Image search: [Google]
YCJiB.jpg
62 KB, 345x450
>>24700979
I've taken up to 20g of DPH. I am not joking, entirely serious. 2 100 pill bottles in the span of 12 hours. Done it DOZENs of times as a teenger. Its spooky as fuck. To have seen hell and have come pack. I reccamend anyone who is a psyconaght to take mass amounts of DPH too see the true power of drugs. I would say I have had more intense DPH then even DMT or any other hallucinogen.

>>24701003
just saying some common names dxm is found in m8

>currently doing whippits
>>
File: Untitled.png (116 KB, 1075x529) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
116 KB, 1075x529
you people are buying this and drinking a shit load of it?
>>
>>24700997

>if its over the counter then wouldnt it be heaps expensive to get a high out of it?

It's cheap as fuck, though it'd be a lot cheaper if you bought the raw chemical in bulk from a vendor vs. getting it over the counter.

>the dosage would have to be a lot

If you're not fat the dose is basically just a whole bottle of 20 cough gels / a whole small bottle of syrup i.e. between 10 and 20 times the dose intended for treating coughs.
>>
>>24701105
you are sick, do you know that?

enjoy liver failure at 35
>>
>>24701105
You can get a stroke like that. Quite easily in fact, heard of people who did. Please don't recommend that. It's dangerous. Are you trying to hurt people?
>>
>>24699690
I have nothing to trip on unfortunately.

Any suggestions for household shit that won't kill me?
>>
>>24701158
not really. nutmeg? kek
>>
>>24701105

>20g of DPH
>2 100 pill bottles in the span of 12 hours
>I reccamend anyone who is a psyconaght to take mass amounts of DPH

Not sure if you're intentionally trying to kill anons over the internet or just literally retarded.
>>
>>24701158
Burn a wicker chair and inhale the smoke deeply three or five times and then move away it's better than gas.
>>
>>24701178
Tried that, not worth the amount of time it takes to come down.
>>
>>24701137
Oh, I know. Self destruction is were I find pleasure in life.

I've taken mass amounts of APAP and Tylenol. In Canada we have T1s, 8mgcodeine/350apap/15caffeine. Ive taken up to 300 pills in a day. In th e town I grew up in I am banned from all the phamrcies because i would go in so often.

i would be having like a pesduo overdose on acetimenphen or apap. i would be hallucainating and aswell as being manic from no days of sleep. floor covered in vomit, bed covered in vomit.

ive done terrible things to my body and mind
>>24701154
i only recommend it to exereincered users of drugs.
>>
>>24701158
Go to the store and steal some dxm
>>
File: 1448077061934.gif (528 KB, 276x305) Image search: [Google]
1448077061934.gif
528 KB, 276x305
anyone else at the point to where they require 700mg+ to have a good time?
i used to be able to drink 940mg of poli and have a good time, (1.5g a few times) but that stopped working.i would have needed 6+ ounces and that means 2 bottles. now i have to use hbr to get that feeling of dissociation. im thinking about going up to 800mg of hbr.
>>
>>24701292

>poli

That might be your problem. It's time release so even if you take shitloads of it you wont really feel much compared to regular HBr cough medicine.
>>
>>24701274
I might see if the cold medicine I have has any.

For a first time user who weighs like 120 lbs, how much should I take?
>>
>>24701310
150 to 200 mgs should be good
>>
>>24701239
I'm sorry your hurting that bad. I have been there before. Don't reccomend that to people though.
>>
>>24701307
i know. it was still working for about 2 years where i would do it like once every 2 weeks but it just isnt anymore.
hbr from here on out.
>>
>>24701310

>I might see if the cold medicine I have has any.

Even if it has DXM you probably shouldn't take it unless the only active ingredient is DXM. A lot of cold medicines have other active ingredients which will make you sick or kill you in large doses.
>>
>>24699993
fuck you faggot I've tried all of those except for 3-meo, and some other dissociatives and dxm is in my top three

can't stand all this talk of 'baby' drug or it not being a real drug or it's for teenagers
>>
>>24701331
Fuck you bitch ho
>>
File: eggstanza.jpg (32 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
eggstanza.jpg
32 KB, 300x400
>>24701349
>every 2 weeks

careful with that, eugene

you want once a month tops if you want to keep the magic
>>
>>24701003
I used to take 16 every Saturday. So fucking glad I stopped.
>>
>>24700038
>>24700038
Nah it's not hard to extract, they're always in seperate parts. All you gotta do is seperate the syrup from day using ammonia, let it seperate, drain out the syrup keep the ammonia-dxm solution, then repeat with a hydrocarbon nonpolar solvent, use zippo lighter fluid or naphthalene if you can find it. Then seperate and the dxm will be in solution with the gas, then you can simmer off the fluid in a ventilated kitchen area, or as an additional step mix with lemon concentrate and simmer/boil off the gas again. Literally googling dxm extraction will show you this
>>
First time I took a small dose it was chill

Second time I went on a tier 3 trip, barely remember shit, had to close my eyes for like 30 minutes and just lay there

Eventually got up, stumbled over to a corner and vomited all over the floor

Over all the experience was pretty shit.

I plan on trying again on friday though, probably less.
>>
>>24701331
I don't reccomend taking hundreds of pills, but a sufficent dose to have a very powerful trip. more 1000mg i think. i only got to the point where i was at due to binging on them for several weeks.

DPH trips and several episodes of psychosis are defining moments in my life. so spiritual, so religious.

people like to watch scary movies, so watch em.
>>
File: 1409317039454.jpg (76 KB, 393x315) Image search: [Google]
1409317039454.jpg
76 KB, 393x315
>>24701239
when i see people like this, i don't feel so bad about my pot smoking, light drinking and dxm habit
>>
>>24701239
you still doing the meth whore thing these days?
>>
>>24701396
this is equally as stupid if not more then my behavior.

i literally know a guy a month ago got 1st degree burns from making a batch of bho.

dont even try with a gas range
>>
>>24701424
thats a good thing for you eh m8

im prolly on a higher lvl then most people on intervention. the only reason im not living on the streets is because im supported by an enabling aunt.

>>24701437
I LIGHT MY TORCH AND BURN THE SHARD
>>
>>24701526
so your aunt finds you mumbling incoherently to invisible people and swatting spiders away all the time?

that's pretty shit of you to put her through m9
>>
>>24701526
what letter does your first name start with? i think i know you
>>
>>24701239
I hope you at least did an extraction, that's awful for your liver.
>>
>>24701552
I have my own apartment.

I have texted and called my aunt then talking nonsense. Mouth so dry, delirum etc.

But shes a drug user as well. coke head.

I have fond memories of being completely delirious going into stores and not even able to function.

lulz were had.

>>24701697
L
>>
>>24701764
i didnt think i knew you, i just wanted to see if that facebook page they said was yours on here a long time ago was really yours. it isn't
>>
Is there any difference in the trip if you use cough syrup or the gel capsules or is it the same shit?
>>
>>24701804
A and M are the weakest letters.

>>24701819
gels take a more time to kick in

i would always gag more trying to swallow these thick ass gelcaps. taste so bad. get caught in throat
>>
>>24701819
Not really, cough syrup might hit you faster though.
>>
>>24701862
is there a double R somewhere?
>>
Can someone tell me what a DXM trip is like before I try it?
>>
No matter how fast or slow I drink it, I never seem to be able to hit third plat. I actually kept more down before, but I used food and water, and apparently that fucks it up.

Fuck.
>>
>>24701961
ive never taken a lot, but with 350mg its like being drunk except it's a different headspace, you drift off into little micro-dreams and think you're somewhere else for a second, then come back to reality. gets you really immersed in vidya too
>>
>>24701961
For me it was a pretty high feeling of euphoria and confidence. Im a fat depressed neet who can play like 3 chords on a guitar, but on dxm i convinced myself I could be the next music sensation
>>
>>24701999
>>24702014
How long does it last?

Checked, btw
>>
>>24702040
about 4-6 hours.

if you've got parents around or something be careful, you might walk a little odd
>>
>>24702040
I drank about a whole bottle of vicks nyquil and the high lasted for about 3 hours. I try not to do it very often so i dont get into the really high dosage territory
>>
>>24701929
i'm not the darrach girl.

i do know her though.

i was trolling peole with that name

lol

i feel bad for it now since apprently she was really scared and called the cops about all the shit i started by just picking a random facebook and claiming it was me.

noregrets
>>
>>24702040
8 hours technically, so plan accordingly.

That being said, it slowly peaks towards the halfway point, stays at the high point for an hour or so, then slowly goes back down.
>>
I'm a britbong does anyone know the best brands for DXM
>>
>>24702069
are you her facebook friend?

im not looking to dox, i just like detective work
>>
>>24702059
>>24702063
>>24702081
Does time seem to slow or speed up? I'm hoping that it does the latter.
>>
>>24702159
yeah speeds up big time. you'll zone out thinking a few minutes went by but it could be an hour, two, even three
>>
Anyone here /poppyseedtea/? This shit is fucking disgusting, but it works. Thank god I have better stuff on the way. I feel the warmth coming on.
>>
baka at all these poor retards who got scared from dosing heroic dose first time and now say it's a kiddy drug or shit. I prefer it over ketamine and even mxe. DXM is OLEV. DPH is good too but I only like low dose and combined with dxm. 300mg dph seems to be the sweet spot.

Anyone who dislikes dxm, try it again but look up dosage ranges and shoot for a good 2nd plateau or low 3rd. The shit is magical. Especially if you watch fantasia or put on some psychill playlist.
>>
>>24702212
i've never tried opiates, should i try this?

where can you get seeds?

i heard that its dangerous because the seeds vary in potency and one brew could be 5x as strong as the same brew with a different batch of seeds
>>
>>24701128

It's alcohol free and orange flavored in the states. Tastes like shit but that should do it. I don't like dxm with etoh as I find it overpowers the more subltes effects of dxm, but 1.5% shouldn't do much. Honestly the syrup is so disgusting I wish I could find an elixir or pure powder and cap ormake a straight PEG solution myself if caps don't work.
>>
>>24702245
Yes, online, and yeah, it is.

I get Sincerely Nuts seeds on Amazon, they're the dankest seeds out there right now. I've heard The Nodding Turtle is of comparable strength, but those seeds are laughably overpriced. It's $30 for 5 pounds, and with a low/no tolerance, all you're going to need is like .5-.7 pounds per dose. I underestimated these ones and did a pound earlier, and ended up nodding hard as fuck drifting in and out of consciousness all day.
>>
>>24702245

That's why you buy a big ass batch, test potency and titrate, then remember the dosage. Redo your test each batch and no problems, just a slight annoyance as your first day is wasted with dialing it in.
>>
Can anyone here explain the effects of DXM in relation to more common psychedelics? I want to try, but I don't want to do it stupidly - the few people who I know who have either didn't get the right kind or went too far.

Anyway, as a reference, I've done:
LSD (Probably 100 times)
DMT (a lot)
LSDMT (800ug + smoking DMT throughout the entire trip, would not recommend)
Ayahuasca
Mescaline
Mushrooms
Ibogaine

and my favourite:
Aya-escaline - which is when you brew the Caapi leaf tea normally, but you brew the Acacia bark with San Pedro Cactus.

Is it anything like any of the above?
>>
>>24702964
Dissociatives are a whole 'nother monster from psychedelics. It's like the shadow realm of psychedelia.
>>
>>24703236
Sounds freaky but interesting. The scariest time of my life was when I had a bunch of tabs in my car and a cop pulled me over. I ate them when I was braking/shutting my car off and was tripping by the time he got to my window. Thankfully it was just a taillight. I had to walk home after though...
>>
>>24703424

I love dxm and dissociatives in general. I always viewed mushrooms as kind of dark, but 4acodmt is my favorite psych. I wouldn't suggest you start at 700mg right off the bat, but you shouldn't have any problems at 250mg to 350mg.

Maybe it's because I usually combine with dph(deliriant) but I feel it has a really heavy bodyload. It can be scary when you can't stand up without falling over, your heart is racing, and you feel like you have a temp of 105F, but it's just drugs and as long as you can distract yourself you don't notice the bad so much. The nausea fucking sucks though. You've done shrooms and cactus before so I'm sure it's nothing new to you.
>>
>>24703682
like what do I distract myself from? Usually when I trip I wear earplugs and a sleeping mask and put blankets over me, or I go into the forest and draw the trees.
>>
>>24703937

The bad body feelings mostly. I enjoy the heavy fuzzy feeling but the heat and heart problems can be upsetting. I think dxm was made for blanket and music, but watching movies can be good too, especially movies from childhood. To me it's kind of like the cross between dreaming and being a kid again. It's not like psych thought process, it's all very floaty and amnesic, instead of the sense of being profound it's more a sense of awe. I'm terrible at describing it, but things like scale become really interesting.
>>
>>24702964
Closest thing I can think of is salvia, but even then, it's way different and lasts for hours on hours

How did you get ibogaine??
>>
File: gaythugs.jpg (84 KB, 883x436) Image search: [Google]
gaythugs.jpg
84 KB, 883x436
ketamine 5/5
mxe 5/5
3-meo-pcp 5/5
2-meo-ketamine 4/5
n-ethyl-ketamine 4/5
4-meo-pcp 3/5
DXM polistirex 4/5
DXM HBr 3/5
nitrous oxide 4/5
PCP ???/5 (probably a 5 as long as you do it by yourself. that paranoia)

MXM, MXP, and the new ketamine analogues, I have no opinion on yet.

this year is going to be the year of snorting dissociative RCs. what a great fucking robot drug /dis/ is.
>>
>>24706439
>ketamine 5/5
>mxe 5/5
how do they compare?
>>
File: fatpeople.jpg (38 KB, 400x294) Image search: [Google]
fatpeople.jpg
38 KB, 400x294
>>24706463
ketamine lasts 1/3 as long. about 2 hours of high, then with some after-effects. ketamine is a little colder, more meditative and relaxing.

mxe is a tad more manic. Since it lasts 6+ hours your speech gets quite bad at times, like not even resembling the way you really talk. mxe is painless to snort, so it is easier than ket to administer.

I give a slight edge to mxe because whenever I have it, I know I have a lot of it because you get a lot when you buy online.

The OEVs are basically the same. Ketamine might throw you some better CEVs if you have zero tolerance.

my humble opinion.

These days I stick with dxm. I got addicted to mxe, beware of that. you never think you're going to be that retard, but a lot of people become that disabled by the mxe. For example I wrote my term paper on ritalin and mxe. Got a 4.0 on it but I was so depressed I needed the mxe in order to write the entire paper.
>>
>>24706594
cheers, I haven't done disocs before (acid's more my thing) but am leaning toward mxe
>>
File: bacon.jpg (83 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
bacon.jpg
83 KB, 600x445
>>24706594
also:
I never had bladder or kidney issues, but with frequent K use, it is possible.

I did a lot of mxe, 10 grams every two months sometimes. never had any kind of urinary problems except the normal body numbness. sometimes your body actually forgets how to piss. It's not really dangerous but kind of alarming at the time. the same thing happens when you get really tired and drunk when tripping on dxm

sorry this is a DXM thread not trying to derail it here
>>
File: dogeti84.jpg (397 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
dogeti84.jpg
397 KB, 1920x2560
>>24706689
DUDE

you need to try mxe + acid. for the good of humanity

I did dxm + acid, it was one of the highest times of my life. I never got so high. probably in my top 3 drug trips of all time. it felt so therapeutic, so intense, the trip became a teaching tool I had to write down what was going on but it was tough to type anything at all. I looked outside and watched the seasons change (it was pitch black in the middle of winter). never had such powerful OEV and CEVs in my life. sorry not trying to ramble
>>
>>24699690
Where the hell do you bots get mxe? I just looked it up and it seems p interesting, and can you IM it like K?
>>
File: latinamericainverventionism.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1210) Image search: [Google]
latinamericainverventionism.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1210
>>24706984
dark net markets are best bet right now. MXE is super duper scarce this year. it still exists and can be found, but price gouging is a major problem at the moment. China just banned production of it.

you might try MXM, MXP, diphenidine, or 3-meo-pcp instead. 3-meo especially is the closest thing to mxe you will find, in terms of euphoria and duration. good luck.

a lot of people say IM is the best way to take MXE. I was always good with snorting, sublingual, or rectal. eating it is a waste without letting it absorb via the mouth

I'm positive IMing K is more intense than IMing mxe though
>>
anyone have an opinion about how much garlic to eat in order to inhibit enzymes that metabolize dxm?
>>
Let me see if I got this right...
>http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005E74U3W?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
>buy two bottles
>swallow forty pills totaling 600(?)mg
>chill awhile
>trip
Is that about right?
>>
File: hnnnngghhh.gif (972 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hnnnngghhh.gif
972 KB, 500x500
>>24707543
yes. make sure when you begin to feel strange like there is a pocket of air between your ears, that you go lay down in pitch black darkness. listen to your favorite music and watch a documentary or drama, or anything
>>
File: hexswitch.gif (997 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hexswitch.gif
997 KB, 500x500
>>24707543
btw even if you have done hallucinogens before, maybe start with 400 mg. be careful about the redose urge obviously. shit gets wonky around the transition from 2nd to 3rd plateau
>>
>>24707731
>>24707761
Thank you, my friend. Just ordered. I hope I can get all my finals and shit done before it gets here.
>>
I would pound this shit so hard if it didn't come as a foul syrup I have to buy from behind the counter.

One time a bitch looked at me funny and then gave me a different kind of cough medicine. She knew. I didn't take that shit and walked out.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.