[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one of the shooters is confirmed female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: LFmcbk2.png (408 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
LFmcbk2.png
408 KB, 600x336
>one of the shooters is confirmed female
>>
>>24699479
What's your point?

This is an original comment.
>>
>>24699479

Why are feminists trying to kill people with autism?
>>
We've finally done it. We've reached the mountaintop. So this is what equality feels like.
>>
The one that shot up the abortion clinic was a tranny. Don't expect the truth to make it through the media though.
>>
>>24699719
it was a mistake on his ID, he doesn't even look like a fucking tranny dumbass
>>
>>24699479
To be fair, she only commited 79% of the murders
>>
>>24699719
>huge dude with a beard
>tranny
Yep. Sure.
There is exactly one piece of documentation that has him as female which is almost surely a typo.

If this is a hill you want to defend to the death, sure thing. In the real world though, I wouldn't advise it.
>>
Females and Minorities BTFO
>>
>>24699733
>he doesn't even look like a fucking tranny dumbass
How do you know what a tranny should look like, shitlord?
>>
>you will never have a qt murderer gf
>>
>>24699746
Yet I bet the man will get 90% of the credit during CNN talking head panels. Fucking media shitlords.
>>
File: ancient dry wojak alternate.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
ancient dry wojak alternate.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>you will never live in a world where every media source lists Eggman as the transexual suspect for every single mass shooting as a recurring gag

Why can't life be fun
>>
Its a false flag to prove that fembots exist. Think about it. "Fembots" start coming here recently and having a lot of threads, trying to get accepted. Seems like they've secured a foothold, then bam, there's a female shooter. See, she's just like us. Fembots exist. Too had they shot up an autist pen. Don't think anyone here would do that. The abortion clinic? Maybe the /pol/ among us.
>>
Fucking women ruining male hobbies once again
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.