[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you get revenge on a cheating bitch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: cheating-whore.jpg (16 KB, 422x284) Image search: [Google]
cheating-whore.jpg
16 KB, 422x284
how do you get revenge on a cheating bitch?
>>
>>24699250
Tell her firmly this is her last warning not to cheat on you
>>
Murder her with a sharpened spoon
>>
>>24699250
Cut her out of your life immediately
0 contact
Do not insult her
Do not mourn your relationship
Do not let her try to apologise
Don't bitch about her to your friends

Just get rid of all the stuff you need to get rid of and never speak to her again
>>
Blow your brains out somewhere she won't forget ie her parents house or her house or whatever. Make sure to firmly state in a note how she hurt you and you loved her or something stupid.
>>
>>24699313
yeah that seems like the healthy response but i wanna get even
>>
>>24699250
have a happier life without her than you did with her (and also better than hers)
>>
Is that the gay kid from high school musical
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 667x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 667x960
Fuck her sister and/or best friend.
>>
>>24699250
give us some context

does you know she's cheating on you for sure? do you know who she's fucking? does the guy fucking her know she's in a relationship with you? does she know that you know she's cheating?

answer these and I'll give a detailed answer
>>
>cry a lot to show her how sensitive you are and how men cry
>ask her side of the story of why she did it. Women aren't always at fault
>hug her and apologize for driving her to do that
>beg her to take you back

That's how a real man does it
>>
beat her with a stick
>>
>>24699351
she doesnt know that i know. the guy does know that shes in a relationship and i know for sure that shes cheating
>>
>>24699335
Don't. She feeds off the attention that you trying to get even brings

Ignoring her is like pouring acid on her, she'll become incredibly frustrated and hurt
>>
>revenge
Murder, basically.

However, it's mostly not worth it. You need to become a better judge of people and manage your relationships better so that nobody can betray you like that again.
>>
>>24699379
what type of stick
>>
>>24699250
Cry and tell her you understands you're not enough of a man to satisfy her, so you'll provide for her while she fucks others.
>>
>>24699320
Guy that use to work in my shop before I got there did something similar apparently. Took about 10 minutes before anyone could remember his name.
>>
>>24699389
This, women feed off attention and emotion.
>>
File: 1445833298519.png (711 KB, 1340x3184) Image search: [Google]
1445833298519.png
711 KB, 1340x3184
learn from based Jared
>>
>>24699389
i will ignore her, just as soon as i get even
>>
>>24699400
all of them tbqh senpai
>>
>>24699369
I like your style.
>Extra points if OP invites her to a devil's threesome where he sucks the cock of her lover to show her he'll do anything for her.
>>
>>24699250
Your not giving us much to go on here. What's the story, do you live together, she close with her parents.

Not like there's just a one size fits all revenge plot. The beautiful thing about revenge is its personalized, it comes from the heart.
>>
http://youtu.be/BsvGWDgO41o
Go to 3:02, that's how
>>
>>24699439
No you retard, stop
The best way to get even is to cut her out
Being a petty bitch trying to get your tit-for-tat is what she'd want
It let's her know she's important enough to get a rise out of you, let's her get carthasis that she's absolved of her sins by getting "punished" and also allows her to justify her cheating by seeing you as a bad guy

Stonewalling her turns it all inwards and will give her literally nothing but loneliness and regret

But if you're not listening to me then go to /b/ or reddit and ask for some epik revenge plot
>>
>>24699478
she cheated on me with one of her guy friends, i dont know how long its been going on. we live together and shes pretty close with her parents
>>
>>24699381
alright what sort of relationship? girlfriend? fiancee? wife?

I'll assume girlfriend.

There are lots of things you can do, you don't want to cause any physical harm but rather, emotional harm - nothing that she doesn't deserve. Collect some evidence of her cheating on you, whether it's pictures, voice recordings, anything. Get a fake facebook account or something, make sure to use a vpn/proxy/throwaway email throughout the entire thing and email the evidence to her, her friends and her family, especially her family. It might make you seem like a kek that got cheated on, but hey, you fucked her at least didn't you? The repercussions for her are a lot more grave, she'll be known as a whore to her entire family, her friends will talk behind her back about it, the guy she's seeing right now will proceed to not want anything to do with her. She'll be ruined for a good few years and you know how women age like milk, she'll be worthless soon enough.

You can take this a step further by poking holes in some condoms that you know she's going to use for sure with the guy she's seeing - this will get her pregnant for sure, when she gets pregnant and you know the child isn't yours but she doesn't know you can pretend to console her and tell her you're going to be there for her. About a while in the pregnancy, when all her friends and family know, you can proceed to do what I talked about earlier in exposing her. Proceed to cut off contact with her, go cold turkey, do not reply, do not make any sort of contact with her, or anyone acting as a proxy for her. This will emotionally crush her.

>>24699320
don't do this, bitches are cold and she'll forget about you
>>
>>24699498
>Only if you want to end up being a maymay on YouTube
>>24699250
We need more info, OP. How much do you love her? What did she do with him? Tell us the part where you hid in the closet to watch them copulate for hours.
>>
Got together with her mom. Not for revenge, her mom's a great woman in her own right, but the ex utterly hates it and hates me for it.
>>
>>24699410
He was probably a robot then phanpy
>>
>>24699565
Brutalnigga, goddamn brutal
>>
>>24699546
Ok, see now were getting somewhere.

Close with parents probably means she tends to form strong bonds with other people as well. Friends for instance.

Maybe rat her out as a whore to her friends and family? Ya you'll look bad, to people you'll never talk to again, but so will she and she has to live with those people.
>>
>>24699439
Ignoring her is beyong getting even. A lack of attention would kill her from the inside.
>>
>>24699601
how do i make sure they believe me? i dont have any proof or anything, just what i saw with my own eyes
>>
do what i did when i first found out my girlfriend cheated on me

>me, 21 years old
>had healthy relationship with gf since freshman year of high school
>found out she blew someone on the basketball team when she was 17 and we were together
>end up talking to the dude, pretty chill
>went out a couple nights later and got money out of her bank account, spent it on hookers
>she threatened to call the cops
>he threatened to release the video of her sucking his dick if she did it

all in all it worked out pretty good.
>>
>>24699620
Oh no! The pathetic kek I was cheating is ignoring me! I guess I'll just go fuck some more guys
>>
>>24699636
>>24699549
maybe work out a deal with the guy, befriend him, get to know him well, then come out that you know he's fucking her and then gauge his reaction, if he won't snitch then you can use him in many ways to reveal the truth, if he snitches do what I linked
>>
>>24699654
>>24699654
you really don't know how much woman hating being ignored
>>
>>24699654
No ur the kek lel
>>24699513
Anyone who thinks otherwise than this guy is wrong
>>
get her to suck your cock. then start deepthroating her hard and dont stop til she throws up or something. basically make her wanna break up with you
>>
>>24699636
Oh I assumed to found messages or something.
>>
>>24699711
nigga thats rape
>>
>>24699711
That completely wastes the opportunity of exposing her for cheating
>>
>>24699250
Just kill her

Why has no one posted this yet?
>>
>>24699780
literally the second post
>>
>>24699665
This desu phanpy. If the guy is a bro then he'll help you fuck her over.. If not then oh well
>>
>>24699313
this to be perfectly honest famalamadingdong
>>
she's probably cheating on you because you're utter trash and scum that she can't break up with you out of fear of consequences

i.e. you wanting to take revenge
>>
>>24699826
>famalamadingdong
This is the best thing about this thread.
>>
>>24699250
walk in while theyre fucking, then slip your dick in the other guys ass
>>
>>24699389
>ignoring a girl
>revenge
>implying there aren't hundreds of thirsty betas readily waiting to take your place

I would say just wait and deal with the bad feelings and eventually you'll meet somebody else and forget about it. There's no need to ruin your life further just because you had a bad experience with a stupid bitch. Her life isn't going to be amazing after you cease communication with her. She'll still have all of the same problems.

Just move on.
>>
File: PRMeh.jpg (293 KB, 911x930) Image search: [Google]
PRMeh.jpg
293 KB, 911x930
>>24699389
This

I tried to get even with my ex in highschool and it did jack shit. Then I began to ignore ber and my life actually got a lot better and hers got worse. She ended up trying to overdose on pills and got sent to the hospital while the guy she cheated on me with left her a week later
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.