[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /severelydepressedwithsuicidalthoug hts/ here? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Who /severelydepressedwithsuicidalthoughts/ here?

I've had enough of living. It's boring, people are fucking annoying, life in general is just a big pile of shit. I'm tired all the fucking time and I don't enjoy anything that used to make me happy anymore.

All I want to do, is cease to exist. Yet, here I am still going as if I want to be here.

Fuck this shit.
>>
same, but I like jalapenos and fried chicken way too much to kill myself.
>>
>>24698783

Not like you'll be craving food when you're dead.
>>
>>24698759
How to achieve happiness:
>Weed
>MDMA
>Shrooms
>Opium, don't get addicted faggot use willpower to stop yourself
>LSD
>Ecstasy
>>
>>24698829
yeah but.. what's in the afterlife?
>>
>>24698759

Tell me what you want me to do anon, and I'll try to cheer you up slightly. I can take pics.
>>
>>24698835

I smoke weed every day. I've enjoyed shrooms a few times, but the effects don't last.

I wouldn't even know where to get the rest of that stuff.
>>
>>24698759
st john's wort fixed me
>>
>>24698869
if ur a female post feet
>>
>>24698893

Did it really?

I've read about it, but I've never heard much of a case for it actually helping with depression all that much.
>>
I've been suicidal for the majority of my life, in and out of "the system", always doing therapy and hospital visits. Listen, everyone is gonna die, death will come to you sooner or later, you might as well ride the wave of life a little bit longer. Get the fuck outside and look up at the sky. Look at the fucking stars. You are a significant dust speck and your problems aren't as big as you think they are.
>>
File: 1431232833885.jpg (137 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
1431232833885.jpg
137 KB, 1024x682
>>24698835
>MDMA
>Ecstasy
1. Same thing (inb4 ecstasy stands for contaminated shit, no it doesn't) 2. Easy to overdo and will make you a retarded twitchy faggot with emotional problems (yes, even the real pure stuff)
(Still a great drug to change perception if used correctly, don't do it more than 3-4 times in a lifetime, it loses magic and you will reevaluate the former nice experiences as shittier after that)

>Shrooms
>LSD
Easy to get very mentally and emotionally fucked up on these. Go light, make sure you get real acid, get experiences with lower dosages (100-200mcg, 1-2g) before slowly starting using more to be safe. A good way to rewire yourself if used VERY carefully.

>Weed
Shouldn't be used more than 2-3 times a month. Fucks with motivation and memory otherwise in most cases.

>Opium, don't get addicted faggot use willpower to stop yourself
Never tried it, the average robot doesn't even have the willpower to leave this shithole and has little IRL experiences so seems like a retarded idea to give them this advice. Opiates are really fucking addictive obviously.

>>24698759

My advice
>EXERCISE (cardio is the most important 30-60min every day, calisthenics, lifting, etc is secondary)
>PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR NUTRITION (lighter foods, relatively low fat, higher protein, a LOT of veggies and fruits, supplements are secondary, don't spend much money on them)
>CREATE whatever, play music, write, take photos, paint, don't take it too seriously emotionally but put in the effort to get good in something you enjoy
>CONNECT with others and talk, if you aren't normie enough for friends go to a therapist, sharing your thoughts with others helps overcoming rumination (often simply saying things outloud shows them in a different light)

Try to not rely on drugs. They only work short term (that can be some years, but life is longer than that and they can bring a lot of trouble). Good luck anon.
>>
>>24698905

You deserve to die for encouraging females to post.
>>
File: boo worm break.png (8 KB, 1110x143) Image search: [Google]
boo worm break.png
8 KB, 1110x143
>>24698893
oh man, st john's wort is nice. especially dig how once you get over the first couple weeks, you can take multiple day breaks, and pick it back up for shit days. increased sun sensitivity is shit though

>>24698913
not that fellow, but it eats my depression up, and vomits up an incredibly cathartic sadness type feeling.

it has no self-pity to it, and most of the thoughts are about other people/things, versus the usual inward focused self-pity. instead of feeling like a lead weight on my shoulders and in my heart, it feels like it's being taken out of me.

I really like it too, because the first and only time I tried a real anti depressant (prozac) I got serotonin syndrome and had the absolute worst fight-or-flight anxiety of my life, for 3 days straight

only downsides IMO, is it increases your sensitivity to sunlight (so pack some shades if going out), and you'll want to read up on other substances before you take them, as it can react/potentiate/nullify the saint john's wort. alcohol is a basic example, in the sense that if I drink one beer after taking sjw (unfortunate ancronym) i'll feel the same as if I drank 2 or 3. similar deal with benadryl being more intense. i haven't noticed any sort of issues with coffee & weed, though.
>>
>>24698835
There is literally no real difference between opium and stronger opiates/opioids. It's just morphine. Don't be one of those DURRR NATURAL retards. And don't accuse me of being some clueless straight edge idiot, I'm currently choking down PST.
>>
I am tired of having to keep talking about not having a gf, I don't care about girls, I care about the feelings they give me. I don't care about anything but being HAPPY.

I want to feel the feelings I felt as a kid, I don't want to live in a world where anything struggles, I would rather be dead.

I get so depressed thinking about all the farmers in third world countries, it depresses the fucking shit out of me.

I hate everything except anime, and to think anime is just the BEGINNING of potential good feelings, it still comes from this flawed world.

I agree OP, I would rather be unconscious than sad, and I could really do it, I could literally end my existence.

I might do it soon... But i sincerely doubt it, as long as I have internet access I will always be finding excuses to put off mt fears.
>>
i have been for about a week or so i just realized that i ruined my life
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.