[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be uncutfag >get in shower >wash dick >smells like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: littlelies.png (208 KB, 677x594) Image search: [Google]
littlelies.png
208 KB, 677x594
>be uncutfag
>get in shower
>wash dick
>smells like dick cheese again like 15-30 minutes after getting out

Bitter cutfags of /r9k/ please realize you're the lucky ones
>>
cutfag false flag
>>
>Having phimosis
>>
>>24698727
uncut fag dicks are like roastie vaginas. They both are smelly and look horrible.
>>
Good goy, keep giving your children's foreskins to hospitals so they can sell them to cosmetics labs.
>>
>>24698815
It's a somewhat Christian as well as Jewish practice. Being cut indicated in the past that your God is the God who created mankind, the Earth and the universe. Circumisizing your child is like carrying on your culture, legacy and beliefs to your son. Nothing wrong with it. Jews do it to themselves as well and their children.
>>
File: 1414063470639.jpg (27 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1414063470639.jpg
27 KB, 400x386
>be cutfag
>work outdoor physical labor
>hands getting callused as fuck
>jacking off starting to not feel good
>on the sides of my dick tip, the very first part after the shaft, have these shiny, rough, raised areas from my calluses rubbing it
>believe it's scar tissue, it's less sensitive and looks retarded

fucking kill me

cant even jack off without a condom anymore
>>
>>24698727
Id rather have to wash out dick cheese then have cracks and fissures on my head
>>
>>24698862
Christians stopped doing circumcision for the most part early on in the history of the religion. It became re popularized in the fucking 1800's. Really traditional there, seems pretty important.

Have fun with propping up a bullshit tradition that has medical backing because it's immensely profitable for the medical business.
>>
File: lethimin.jpg (195 KB, 1916x802) Image search: [Google]
lethimin.jpg
195 KB, 1916x802
>>24698727
Dick cheese? I haven't seen it in years. I'm uncut obviously. Wtf with your hygiene?
>>
'>tfw cut
>tfw don't even know what dick cheese is
Is it like a yeast infection that women get?
>>
>>24698727
>smells like dick cheese again like 15-30 minutes after getting out

Literally how?

I can go without a shower for 24 hours and it won't smell like anything except maybe a tiny bit of piss because I pissed in a hurry.
>>
>>24698881
Iktfb. I've started to use profuse amounts of lotion, it helps
>>
>>24699079
You sometimes get a little build up of grime beneath the foreskin if you let your dick get dirty and never wash it. But if you actually practice basic hygiene, it's a non-issue. Cut fags like to bring it up to justify circumcision, but it can be solved by taking a damn shower.
>>
>>24698881
Just rub it on your bed, I did it when I broke both my arms in a squirrel hunting incident
>>
File: 1359982184362.jpg (90 KB, 451x348) Image search: [Google]
1359982184362.jpg
90 KB, 451x348
>>24699152
exactly.
>>24698727
got cut recently, it's all a matter of hygiene senpai.
actually only time in my life i had it was during the healing process, cause it was hard to clean and did not want to reopen the wound.
still, it is a non issue with or without a foreskin. just pull it back in the shower you bunghole.

tl;dr: cut uncut does not matter. your care does. /thread
>>
>>24699243
Why the hell did you get cut? Do you have really bad phimosis?
>>
>>24699258
no. just belief :^) the creator favors it.
liked my dick before and after. not really much of a difference and certainly not as bad as 4chan in general makes the issue out to be.
>>
>>24699305
Oh you Jews/Muslims
>>
I stopped getting dickcheese when I started taking estrogen.
>>
File: 1364250807864.jpg (154 KB, 1550x1400) Image search: [Google]
1364250807864.jpg
154 KB, 1550x1400
>>24699332
A thought about circumcision: it seems to me that the only ones really struggling with it, are those who got cut out of necessity/not of their own volition.
Anyone who did it voluntarily and convinced it is the right/a good thing to do was happier in general afterwards and had a positive attitude. (faith aside I had to talk to a whole bunch of people before I gathered the courage.)

How to live:
know that all your life is meant to get to know the creator. as such, love the creation, don't damage it. experience and trust.

over and out.
>>
OP, maybe you're cleaning too hard, and you've got a yeast infection.
Use less soap not more.
Warm water, soft cloth.

Make sure you're not mixing up the normal cock smell with infection smell or built up smegma smell.

>Normal cock smell?!
Yeah, normal cock smell.
Your cock should have a mild, but inoffensive odor.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>one american kid at my school
>everyone makes fun of his cut penis during post-PE shower
>>
>>24699523
the people who struggle with it are probably the ones that had it done in childhood before the foreskin naturally detached from the underlying glans.
Cutting in infancy is what wrecks the damn thing.
>>
>>24698881
Fucking same, although my hands are normal and I use lube. The fucking thing won't heal, I haven't jacked it for 2 weeks and I've seen no progress.
>>
>>24699258
Not the guy your asking but still figure its worth putting it out there. I got cut because of chronic Balanitis + tight foreskin which made it difficult to wash and painful to jerk. Reoccurring infections over the course of 2 years really just made me fed up and desperate for relief.
I'm pretty happy with my dick now.
>>
Uncut. Feels good during sex.

You circumsised robots will never enjoy sex to the extent that uncircumcised folk do. Haha!

Regards,
Chadwick
>>
File: 1442274480836.png (151 KB, 328x415) Image search: [Google]
1442274480836.png
151 KB, 328x415
>be uncut fag
>have sex and cum in 1 minute
>women leaves you for a cut Chad who can please her longer

uncut fags on suicide watch
>>
>>24698862

Its not a Christian practice. Only a few extremist non-traditional Christian sects practice it. The vast majority of the worlds Christians do not circumcise, because Christ's sacrifice was enough for God.
>>
On the insanely small chance this isn't cut fag b8 I would advise you to go to the doctor op. That shit is not normal or healthy.
>>
>>24700120
>be uncut
>cum immediately
>sex feels so good that you can cum over and over again without going soft
>able to both efficiently impregnate women and pleasure them
I'll enjoy adding your gf to my harem.
>>
>>24698727
My dick will smell right out of the bath or shower no matter how hard I wash it, and I'm cut.
>>
>>24700082
>tfw uncut cum inside pussy no condor
>>
How the fuck do you even get dick cheese? I've never had it in my life even when I was on like a camping trip where I hadn't taken a shower in like a month. How? Is it a drycutdick meme?
>>
>>24698727
false flag

lol you cutfags really are delusional
>>
>>24698727

I'm cut and I'm actually jealous. I love that rank, rancid smell of my crotch. After a long day I love rubbing the area between my balls and thigh and sniffing it. I wish I was uncut so I could smell even more of that shit with stuff building up under the foreskin. Just the thought of some cum staying in there sounds nice.

I'm being totally serious too.
>>
>>24703138
>tfw gfs pussy juice gets trapped inside foreskin don't wash there for 2 days

It's lovely RANK and DANK
>>
What's the benefit of regrowing my foreskin?

Here's what I heard a while back from a guy who's been on all sides of the fence
>Sex with foreskin: 10/10
>Sex without foreskin: 4/10
>Sex with regrown foreskin: 7/10
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.