[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't normies understand our pain? Why can't the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1408157945643.png (55 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1408157945643.png
55 KB, 500x599
Why can't normies understand our pain? Why can't the government give us gfs? Why do they want bad things to happen and then they start blaming gun owners instead of passing a law for mandatory gfs?
>>
We don't deserve girlfriends. We are the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth.
>>
File: 1385935540560.png (208 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1385935540560.png
208 KB, 396x385
>>24698549
If we don't deserve girlfriends, they don't deserve to live then. People don't get what they deserve, they get what they get.
>>
File: Uf9r8.jpg (103 KB, 591x920) Image search: [Google]
Uf9r8.jpg
103 KB, 591x920
I want this girl as my gf...
>>
Would you like to be assigned as bf to an ugly 300 pound retard? That's why.
>>
>Why can't the government give us gfs?

I never got this, even when Houellebecq talks about (those captions that keep being posted around here). How could monogamy possibly be enforced by law in a secular state?
>>
>>24698585
>projecting
the average robot is average or good looking
it has nothing to do with physical appearence
>>
>>24698585
>Assuming everyone who isn't a normie is like this
>Still surprised some of us are driven to suicide or mass murder

I mean, fuck, I will timestamp if I have to prove it, leddit normalfaggot.
>>
>>24698637
>>24698646
That is what your female equivalent is.
>>
>>24698637
>the average robot is average
this desu senpai

robotism is an attitude. being ugly is more or less salt in the wound than the wound itself
>>
Normies aren't actually in control of much of anything.

Normie society is held together very very fragiley, they can't afford to deviate from their societal rules.

I am surprised I am allowed to live as good a neet life as I do tbqh.

Instead of blaming normies you should blame the universe
>>
>>24698676
Just trying to prove that your fucking m'leddit stereotypes exist solely to justify SJW hatred of autists.

just bee urself
>>
>>24698889
Reposting picture because there was something in it I didn't notice. Probably unreadable, but better to be safe than sorry
>>
>>24698939

Zach?

[ORIGINAL COMMENT]
>>
>>24698939
Calm down aspie. All I'm saying is that your type of whiny bitch is as repulsive to females as the 300 pound grill to guys. No one owes your a mate you pathetic sack of shit.

Also, you expect a gf with THAT handwriting? kek
>>
>>24699037
And this is precisely why I celebrate every mass shooting of normie fuckin' shits.
You feel no empathy for us and you expect us to go through hell for you?
Kek, you're a bunch of self-entitled pieces of shit.
>>
>>24699345
>you calling others entitled

my sides!
>>
>>24699037
>I'm so insecure I have to be a fucking eugenicist toward fucking aspies
>lol, aspies are losers

Kill yourself. Better let, put your address here so someone can kill you.
>>
>>24699808
Yeah cause fags who complain about government-issued girlfriends will take initiative.
>>
>>24699995
Not even sure which side you're on, 2bh
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.