[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would your parents do if you killed yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1446019500638.png (59 KB, 684x710) Image search: [Google]
1446019500638.png
59 KB, 684x710
What would your parents do if you killed yourself?
>>
They would grieve horribly, despite the fact that I'm a piece of shit who's caused them more trouble than good.

One of the main reasons I won't do it desu
>>
>>24698393
this, I don't want my dad to feel that he caused my suicide.
>>
id want my dad to think that hes the reason I killed myself, but I like my mom too much to do it.

Soon as shes dead I'm O U T though.
>>
>>24698579
He killed you already by having sex with your mother.
>>
As they have other children that don't seem to turn out useless sacks of shit in the future, I think they would forget me in a year.
>>
Probably feel bad for a month or two before moving on. Maybe try to care for my siblings better to prevent secondary suicides.
I'm not an only child so I doubt it'd fuck with them much.
>>
>>24698361
Mum would probably follow suit or else just be really depressed. Dad'd probably be bummed too. Putting it off the table for a while because of the mum thing.
>>
>>24698623
yeah, I want to kill myself because I'm a manlet, I guess it's his fault for being a manlet
>>
File: 1434491619587.jpg (142 KB, 752x755) Image search: [Google]
1434491619587.jpg
142 KB, 752x755
>>24698361
My dad lost everyone in his family except his nephews (my cousins) and me. He'd probably go insane or become an alcoholic. And my grandma already went through a depression after my mom (her daughter) died of cancer 2 years ago and she'd probably die of a heart attack if I ever killed myself.

Despite knowing full well that I couldn't do this to them, I still have my self destructive phases and mindsets from time to time.
>>
>>24698361

It would be very, heh, painful
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 495x495
My mom told me if I killed myself she would kill herself.

My neethod is secure for decades to come m8s
>>
File: touchedpepe.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
touchedpepe.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>24698361
Probably celebrated. I feel like their biggest failure.
>>
>>24698361

My father was a crazy bastard, he died 10 years ago.
My mother once said to me "I'd prefer to have a dead graduated son than an alive son without a degree".
So I think that when I'll die probably she'll be more depressed 'cause I never got that degree than for my death
>>
I attempted on Monday and my mom took me to see a therapist immediately. By the end of the day I had been prescribed an SSRI. Since then she's wailed a few times a day about how angry and hurt I made her.
>>
Too much shit going on between my dad and mom, DUI shit, she has to drive him to work for 2 years straight now, he tried to have her take the fall for it, etc. Sister is drop out working at restaurants and such. It would break the family forever.
>>
>>24698361
Both my parents are dead
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.