[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Cyborg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7
File: pepe.jpg (7 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
7 KB, 237x212
Who else here /cyborg/?

For those who don't know, a cyborg is like a half normie, half robot. It's someone who's beta, who's alone mostly, but has a few friends. It's someone who isn't depressed at being alone, but still has hope and happiness.

I've been living like this for a while, it's great.
>>
>>24698241
I recently left cyborg-hood and am a robot. The only thing that could bring me back would be a really good friend or a girl. Otherwise, I have no hope for my future happiness.
>>
>>24698303
I got into it by the fact I'm happy with life. I'm not really a robot since I have extreme desire for motivation, but not a normie since i can't/don't want to talk to/like one at all.
>>
>>24698241
I'm pretty cyborg, but total absolute robot when it comes to girls.
>>
>>24698365
I can only talk to one girl, and she's more socially anxious than me. She's incredibly pretty but hates popular-types and all that bullshit outwardly so they outcast her, and she doesn't want a relationship. She and I usually talk about life and shit and like to just sort of watch people go by.

I like her a lot, but it'd be painfully awkward to ask her out, and i like where we are.
>>
Fellow cyborg over here op. I usually hang out with the fellas on the weekends but still kissless virgin
>>
>>24698458
It's a comfy way to live
>>
>>24698365
this desu phanpy

i'm honestly fine at talking to girls even, it's just that trying to steer them into sexual or romantic directions just DOESN'T work desu
>>
>>24698520
same here mate, its horrible at times. Several female friends but I can't get past
>>
>>24698241
I'm a cyborg. Things could be better right now though.
>>
File: Wojak.png (3 KB, 130x159) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.png
3 KB, 130x159
>>24698520
I'm fine talking to them, but never a real gf and the closest ive ever been "dumped" me to be a lesbian.
>>
I think if you're on 4chan, posting pepe, describing yourself as a cyborg, or a robot, or thinking about "normies", you're probably afflicted with some form of autism.
>>
>>24698565
this is an autistic board mate

a great one, though.
>>
>>24698520
are you me
23 kv
still have an good amount of friends and acquaintances (both male and female), but I'm absolutely terrible at the whole getting intimate thing
>>
File: This is bait.jpg (13 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
This is bait.jpg
13 KB, 360x361
>>24698565
>You're also on this board.
>>
I'm pretty cyborg. I have a few friends, but I know they really only care about themselves. Its almost more painful knowing that the people you call your friends only hang out with you to get what they need or want, than being a plain robot
>>
>>24698611
Mine are the opposite. Most are in my cyborg position as well, we're all very close
>>
>>24698611
In the same boat. Know how you feel anon.
>>
I don't anymore, and I don't even give a fuck about getting laid I just want non judgmental chill friends to hang with and be stupid with. I lost touch with all my old friends after dropping out of high school.
>>
>>24698611
datfilename.jpg
>>
I dont like being a cyborg much. I'm too pathetic as a normie but I'm much more socially advanced than a robot so I dont fit in anywhere.
>>
>>24698773
I don't worry about sex anymore either. I'm legitimate aspergers. That will probably never happen, and my medications completely kill my sex drive, so I guess that's ok.
>>
>>24698888
you fit with us, anon
>>
>>24698611
I'm on the other end. I dont know if my friends care about me or not but I dont give half a shit about any of them. I'd just discard them if I couldnt get anything out of them.
>>
I'm /alcoholic/ now. I started to drink because it made me seem almost normal. Now it is driving people away and I'm making my way from cyborg to robot. Sux desu senpai
>>
File: 1439983003195[1].jpg (9 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1439983003195[1].jpg
9 KB, 208x250
>>24698611
see, a lot of normie social interactions involve this hard wired cost benefit analysis where they want to know what they can get out of you as a friend. It's nothing personal, honestly, it's just how the culture is in Amerifats, where the individual is supposed to be more important than a harmonized collective of people

honestly, though, great friendships CAN be made eventually through this seemingly selfish giventake process. Just get personally close enough to these people, somehow, and i'm sure you'll slowly gain a less bleak view of their motives. People are weird; they have to get close to each other through indirect means. shallow shit like similar interests and sharing mutual friends. But one day, you can hopefully keep chipping away until you can feel their souls. it works famster, just keep trying and dont give up.

>>24698959
D E V I L I S H
I
J
A
K
>>
>>24698241
Most of us here are borgs honestly
>>
>has friends
>awful at initiating intimacy
>generally bland
Reddit the Thread
>>
>>24698611

I'm on the same boat, I have some "friends".
I understand the pain of the moment you open your eyes acknowledging they don't give a fuck about you, but they are soooo fast to call/meet you only when they need something.
>>
>>24699234
Exactly. The second I told them that I had no weed our money tonight, they act like I physically hurt them. I explained how I put up more than anyone, and I get silence.
>>
Don't you guys use the term 'tool' for people that are just trying to get things out of people / relationships rather than just enjoying the time you can spend with people whatever the fuck that involves. You know you can enjoy having a conversation about something you're not interested in / know nothing about right?
>>
>>24699201
if you turn "has friends" into "has no friends" you get r9k the thread

im laffin irl rn tbqh (to be QUITE honest) famm
>>
>>24699355

Whoops. took too much cocaine and speed today. that just about didn't make sense.

Take out the bit after people / relationships I think my brain shut down for a moment there.
>>
Wouldn't a cyborg just be a failed normie?
>>
>>24698241
>be me
>be 7 according to soc (and irl)
>people find me mysterious
>i just don't want to talk
>i'm a little above average when it comes to munney
>already have a girl in my class ho likes me
>but i don't like her
>am web dev in practice
>am in college
>my algorithm prof already likes me and thinks i'm talented
>actually 19 kv
>actually skip school a lot and i might get kicked out
>actually live in a horrible dorm with noisy roommates
>tfw no gf
>tfw no one-room-apartment with a decent battlestation and high speed net
fuck my shit up i just hate how i have a lot of potential but i just don't do anything
>>
>>24699434
By OP's dumbass definition, yes.
>>
>>24699414
I used to have a problem with coke. Also I was addicted to amphetamines for like 16 years. Shit is cash. 10/10 would recommend amphetamines again
>>
>>24699076
Dude you guys are just retarded then. If a person can get friends, then they can get gf.

75% of the battle is just being able to talk to humans and to have something to offer. Robots struggle with this basic function, which is why they have no friends for years and years.

But if you can do this basic function, then you have zero excuse. You won't be Chad, but you can be normie if you just tried.
>>
>>24698241

Fuck this Alpha shit most of those 'men' couldn't do half the shit millions of people round the world endure each day. Being Alpha comes from true adversity in the face extremely difficult trials. Being a vacuous chad does not equal this. Please learn people.

Being okay with being alone is like the least beta thing you can possibly do. Thats like one of the single most mature things you could possibly be okay with which most people (yes even normies) will probably not manage in their lives. Its not even difficult just think about the best experience you've had in your life and tadah! you're not lonely anymore. You have that memory. Thats enough.

Less friends who you've selected and you know are decent people > Loads of friends who you don't know very well and are probably douche bags.

One of my best friends is like a 65 year old guy who I have absolutely nothing in common with. I chat to him sometimes and we just both know how to respect each other and enjoy the conversation. The amount of times I've been bored shitless listening to some dull story about 'Banter' or whatever from someone my age is crazy.. Talking shit with some random person who you've nothing in common with about the weather. Pure gold.
>>
>>24699510
I could get gf, but I would have to settle for a fat stupid shallow retard, and I'm not looking to date someone line myself.
>>
File: 1441951794893.png (230 KB, 464x529) Image search: [Google]
1441951794893.png
230 KB, 464x529
>>24698241
Cyborg here

I tried to become NEET but it got lonely and I didn't have any motivation to do anything. So now I've found a job and sometimes hang out with 1 or 2 friends but I still like to be by myself most of the time

tis a good feeling to be quaint phamily
>>
>>24699462

You sound pretty clever. Why don't you use your intuition and make some new life choices?

Noisy roommates? doesn't sound that bad (tiny violin playing for you there)

If you've got potential understand that if you waste it you will never get that potential back.... potentially.

Don't wind up being a bus driver or some shit when you could have been writing algos for nasa.

You'll get a girlfriend for christs sake women don't give a shit about what you look like if you can program computers you can program their hearts.
>>
>>24699617
i like you phamilia
i have misohponia i can't tolerate noise as well as other people at all
these are the first words of encouragement i have heard in about a year or so
you have my thanks fellow cyborg
>>
>>24699462
>>24699617
I wasted my potential also. If it's not to late, drop everything and go back to school. There even engineering colleges where the bs courses are at a minimum. I got an academic scholarship to one, but I also had some drug habits that got in my way, so I left. Worst thing I ever did.
>>
>>24699685
I used to use earplugs for that. It helped, but I looked like a retard.
>>
>>24699738
i actually ordered some they should come soon
>>24699715
it's not late for me i dropped the usuless courses and for the ones i do attend i'm already good at them and i don't need to study for them , they also have greater coefficient in my overall gratdes
>>
>>24699685
>

fuck i'de never heard of that condition before. Thats pretty rough. I guess just keep searching. Might take a while but theres some pretty good people out there. I'de go ahead and say its not always the most 'obviously nice' people that are actually nice. Some of the time but be careful some 'nice people' aren't at all they're just extremely good manipulators.

Seriously though get a stronger support network (Doctors / psych if you need serious help, then family, then friends)

Love yourself and you can love someone else. Otherwise you're just going to be some crazy twisted ball of hate that nobody is going to want to touch.
>>
>>24699685
dont worry bro
we are your friends
>>
>>24699849
>>24699863
funny how i found support in stranger anons more than my own family , i would be lost without you brothers
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4160x5000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4160x5000
I'm just manipulative, I've been training people. It's fun
>>
>>24699685

I wouldn't go that far and start giving myself some stupid label. None of you fuckers know anything about me. I'm just me. A super mega awesome hero of a person.
>>
>>24699900
the thing is , this is r9k
no place for faggots

checkem
>>
>>24699919
whatever good for you
>>24699936
that's why i like this board
sadly faggots come too often here

ree
>>
>>24699900

Go talk to your family. they might not understand or be complete fuckwads or whatever but they're people too so just do it and get over the need for other people.

Be your own best friend.

Wake up and imagine the world is being attacked by aliens or something all day... ala.. entertain yourself (in ways other than jacking it)
>>
>>24699980
i wish i could , the only person i love in my whole family tree is my little sister i love her so so much she is 5 y.o she doesn't understand my problems she just sees me sad then comes and hug me . i would die instantly if anything harms her . she's actually my reason to live , i want to work and save for her education. i swore to myself to give her the life i could never have
>>
>>24700052

Do it then.
You have her. No need to be lonely ever again. Shes you're best friend. You don't need validation from that. If the memory makes you happy. When you're lonely just think of that.
Do it though. For real.
>>
>>24700093
the thing is my college is so far away from home and i still have about 4 more years to get my masters degree, it's going to be a long ass wait... i wish i could hug her right now
>>
>>24700130
4 years. a long time. yeah right.

Toughen up snowflake. People go through genuinely bad stuff not just having a disability and your terrible afflication of having to do a masters degree. Seriously, stop talking shit.
>>
>>24698241
>implying I'm a cyborg
Nah, man.
>>
>>24700225
fuck you i don't care if people have disabilities or something i care about me ME!
>>
>>24700305

Oh yeah. The disabilities are bad. Don't get me wrong but if you're living a cushy vanilla life where you get fed / company / roof over your head / safe society and can learn / do whatever you want you're doing pretty sweet really.
>>
>>24700391
oh ok my bad , thnx. my problem is not that i don't have anything i just don't have enough. that's why i'm cyborg
>>
>tfw it feels like I was born to suffer friendless, alone, and unloved.
>except for that one friend who I've known for over a decade, who's stood by me, supported me, and is like a brother to me

I'd have probably killed myself a long time ago if it weren't for him
>>
How did you so perfectly fuck up on what a Cyborg is?
Cyborgs are just Robots than can pass as humans and don't seem to really suffer or hate their status.
>>
>>24699510
I can talk to men and women I'm not attracted to, but the second I start thinking about sex I become a stuttering retard. I only recently realized it was because I was not in fact over being molested when I was seven, and that allowing a fresh male victim of sexual abuse access to the writings of Andrea Dworkin is a really bad idea.
>>
>>24698241
I have hope for the future and I'm generally a pretty good person. I saw a friend last night and I leave the house to exercise so I guess I'm a cyborg. I've never really been a full-on robot.
>>
>>24698520
you need to make a move bro. it takes balls and it's very hard to muster up the courage, but when they seem sufficiently interested in you from talking, it's time to make a move bro. You're gonna have to touch them/ kiss them sometime otherwise they won't think you're sexually interested.

They'll let you touch them if you've proved yourself to not be a creep. Drinking helps too.
>>
>>24699600
Wtf is NEET?
>>
>>24700765
http://www.urbandictionary.com
this page will help you on your trip newfriend
>>
>>24700765
I remember when I was this new. You've got a long journey ahead of you, son.

Not in education employment or training.
>>
>>24700648
why not have them make a move instead?
>>
>>24699391
>tbqh (to be QUITE honest)
You are a faggot (slur for HOMOSEXUAL)
>>
>>24701010
Well, if they wanna fuck you that badly then bravo to you, sir. Most of the time the male has to initiate it though, especially if you're dealing with pure and timid girls.

If they make a move then reciprocate, damnit!
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.