[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christmas List
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 553x567
What are you getting for Christmas from mommy and daddy, anon?

ITT Christmas list
>>
Hopefully just some money to apply toward my schooling.
>>
>>24697882
I asked for a puppy,but I don't think they will get me a companion.
>>
>>24697914
What breed do you want?
>>
A watch from daddy and probably nothing from mommy. Maybe some weed.
>>
They're both unemployed, so probably not much.
>>
A clothes rack
Some socks
I think that's about it.
>>
Enough about what I'm hoping to recieve. I've already finished all my Christmas shopping for my family with the money I get from your taxes. Maybe I'll snuggle up in my bed in my parents basement and watch Christmas movies. Maybe your boss will let you off work this Christmas, wage keks.
>>
>>24697974
Greyhound. It's docile nature would suit me.
>>
I wanted a steel breastplate, but they won't get me one, so going to ask for a Soviet uniform instead.
>>
>>24697882
hopefully some gametime on an MMO since my FFXIV subscription is down to 39 days

We arent rich and last year i got a pack of jerky and some cheap rum.
>>
>>24698274
You should get a Mosin instead. It's Soviet army issue, you know it's killed some fascists, and you can actually play with it unlike a uniform. Uniform can only be worn alone in the mirror, that's less fun than distributing 7.62mm Marxist love to frozen water bottles.
>>
>All these normies having a good enough relationship with their parents to be giving and receiving gifts.

Dropping my trip 2 years ago was the right decision.
>>
>>24697882
I want them back
>>
File: SovietMarshal2.jpg (25 KB, 350x537) Image search: [Google]
SovietMarshal2.jpg
25 KB, 350x537
>>24698539
>Implying I'm not autistic enough to wear it in public
lol

I just sperged out on the phone with my mom to either get me a lorica, Soviet greatcoat, or steel breastplate, because I have wanted one for the last several years, and I am extremely depressed.
>>
>>24699319
That's gross. They're nothing but bones by now.
>>
I asked for some 3ds games and a leather jacket. I don't know what else I want. I could probably get a good amount of stuff because mommy and daddy make decent cash. What else should I ask for?
>>
I haven't got anything in a few years, but under my own doing. I feel like less of a piece of shit if I ask for nothing. Plus I hate the attention and me having to go around and say thank you to everyone and shit.
>>
>>24697882
I have no idea. She refuses to celebrate Christmas and this is the first time in 10 years that she said she's getting me something, and she felt the need to inform me in the middle of November. The curiosity is killing me.
>>
Hopefully I get some whiskey, and some comfy clothes so I can sit playing vidya on Christmas while slowly getting drunk
>>
Some jogger pants from mommy
>>
>>24697882
I'm gonna use my educational fund payment from my parents to buy parts and assemble my first PC.

I want to go with a 1080p, Intel mATX and a GTX 970/R9 390 tier graphic build.

What should I choose, 970 or the 390?
>>
Noice pepe, even if I know its burning inside because it is the fucking hell itself
>>
>>24700220
Depends on the PSU.

I cheaped out in the amount of wattts I have in my build so I had to go 970. Otherwise I would have gone 390, pretty much superior in every way.
>>
would love a bullet proof vest or some jewelry. or anime figures. im too old to get presents now though (20) so ill just have to get a job
>>
A rope
>>
>>24697882
Rice cooker
Computer chair
New shoes
A watch
and some money
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
Christmas list consists of one thing. I hope one of the two people I met on Omegle this year will say one word to me before the year ends. They won't. Yet, they're the only people I know.
>yfw I'm not full of shit.
>>
Haven't said anything.

Assuming money, candy and some clothes that I will never use.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>24700595
Top kek senpai. 2
>>
>>24700566
>im too old to get presents now though (20)
Wut. I'm 24, my brothers are over 30 and we exchange gifts every year with parents giving us money and some useful shit.
>>
>>24700529
what do you recommend?

I'm on a budget of 1200 canadabux, for your reference a brand GTX 970 is about 450 canadabux.
>>
>>24697882
>Mom gets a $100 donation to NPR
>Dad gets The Distillers discography

Yes we're white
>>
>>24701318
Having a dad kinda exposed it.
>>
>>24697882
Probably buy my dad another 1000 rounds of 7.62X39. May pick my mom up a cutco knife set if the price is right.
>>
Daddy's dead. Maybe I'll take back the presents I got for him last year

Idk what to get mommy. She likes colouring books.
>>
>>24700844
I like the 970, its getting price drop from 330 usd to 260. Personally i don't like amd because they're incompetent. The new crimson drivers caused meltdowns on some cards because it kept the fan locked at 20%.
>>
studio monitors and maybe some shoes and a watch
>>
>>24701492
why does it do that?

in canada it is overpriced after adjusted to exchange rate minus duty, people recommand me R9 390 because it would be more future proof
>>
>>24701420
Get her one of those huge jig saw puzzle books. Those things are fucking great especially if she likes shit like colouring books.
>>
>>24701420
Get her one of those huge jig saw puzzle books. Those things are fucking great especially if she likes stuff like colouring books.
>>
I asked for a second monitor, hopefully i get it.
>>
>>24697882
im taking my mom to star wars and i got my dad a mini theramin
>>
>>24697882
/k/ here, hopefully a sling for my new Yugo 24/47 and some ammo. Then we can go out in the backyard and blow up some frozen pumpkins from our fall decorations together.
>>
I have no idea.

When it got brought up last month I told my mother ebay or amazon gift cards, and to also tell that to any other relatives who ask.

I'm not sure what I'm going to get mom, or the other two relatives I want to give gifts to.
>>
File: 1447016826619.jpg (11 KB, 317x359) Image search: [Google]
1447016826619.jpg
11 KB, 317x359
>mom and dad are both dead
>all relatives live in states hundreds of miles away
>working dead-end retail job so have to deal with all these faggots buying shit

they won't be buying me anything

I guess I'll just buy myself some jack daniels and call it good enough
>>
>>24698250
Shit taste, get a german shepherd faggot
>>
>>24697882
Dad's dead,mom's a narcissistic cunt,and the only things I want for christmas are tank of helium to end it with or my oneitis to love me.
>>
Maybe a kindle, hopefully some gift crds to amazon/dunkin donuts/ dsw
>>
The Front Bottoms S/T vinyl
Watch
Money
>>
>>24697882
I don't want anything from my parents, they are not very well off and struggle to pay their bills as it is.

From my boyfriend, I really want a perfume sampler from Sephora that allows you to test 10 or so perfumes and gives you a voucher to get one of your choice for free. That's all I can think of.

Maybe some nice candles as well.
>>
File: 1448850916070.jpg (7 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1448850916070.jpg
7 KB, 320x180
Meh idk so i bought myself a present
>im a wagekek hahaha.
>>
>>24697882
a ds lite and some ps2 games and ds games
I wish I could have asked for a new computer (have a 700 dollar build in mind) but they said money is tightish rn
>>
File: IMG_20151202_195130.jpg (82 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151202_195130.jpg
82 KB, 1080x810
Pic related. It's like a vape for your feet.
>>
a midi keyboard, hopefully. mom already buys most of my alcohol, so i hope to get more of that too. I already bought a dragon dildo during the black friday sale, so there isn't much more i want that isnt food related/
>>
File: noice.jpg (35 KB, 318x480) Image search: [Google]
noice.jpg
35 KB, 318x480
>>24700579
Think I'll go for that too.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.