[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ordering from Dominos for delivery. How much should I tip at the door?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (31 KB, 419x419) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
31 KB, 419x419
Ordering from Dominos for delivery. How much should I tip at the door?
>>
10% of total
>>
$5

That's a fair and decent amount for your meal.
>>
>>24697815

$0.10

That way he knows you didn't just forget.
>>
>>24697815
The last digit of this roll
>>
>>24697968
This
Best way to assert your dominance OP
>>
For a single pizza I tip 2, for your order id do 4.
>>
>>24697815
>ordering from jewminos

You've dug your own grave
>>
>>24697987
That's called being a jerk, the poor delivery man is probably saving up for the holidays.
>>
>>24697815
Don't tip. What are they going to do, refuse your business?

>>24698016
Who cares?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (52 KB, 844x268) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
52 KB, 844x268
OP here, everyone that works there is a muslim, and they're always late on the order.
>Osbel
>>
>paying someone extra for doing their job

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
>>
>>24698038
Because you are encouraging the same behavior of why we are here. I feel like most of us are here because we have been treated poorly by people.
>>
>>24698038
OP, evidentally
>>
>>24697815

They already charge you a "delivery fee". When they do that, I don't tip.

Otherwise, $5 would be acceptable.
>>
>>24698043
In that case no tip. Mudslimes can go back to mudslimia
>>
>>24697815
>>24697815
>Delivery Charge: $2.89
That's your "tip". You're already paying him.
>>
>>24697968
>>24697987
>Fuckign with the pizza guy
When people did this to me I'd put their phone number on craigslist in the men seeking men section, I'd seen coworkers slash people's tires, and if you were a repeat customer, I'd shake your soda like a crying baby and blast the A/C on your pizza.

And I never got in trouble. It was the word of a whiny customer against a trusted and hard working employee's.
>>
>>24698058
I don't think tipping has anything to do with that. There are just like 4 arbitrary professions people think deserve to be compensated differently than the rest of the entire world. Tipping is keeping a leash on them.
>>
>>24698080
>A delivery fee is not a tip paid to the driver
It really isn't. There was a case in Minnesotta about this. The business takes that delivery fee.
>>
>>24698103

/thread

Why would you tip him when you're already being charged for it?
>>
>>24698132
What professions do you speak of?
>>
>>24698145
Does it matter if the business takes it or not? That's between them and their boss. If they want to be compensated differently they should get a different job.
>>
>>24698058
Most people here feel sorry for themselves and their fake problems. It's pathetic. They're 18 year old children upset because they didn't get asked out to prom or the video game they wanted for their birthday.
>>
>>24698145
There might be an issue with the business not fairly compensating their employees, but that's between the business and the employees, not the customer and the delivery driver.
>>
>>24698169
Are you not American or are you just an idiot?
>>
>>24698174
>>24698179
That's fine. The mandingo penises sent to your phone are between you and Jamal then.
>>
>>24698145
>>A delivery fee is not a tip paid to the driver
>It really isn't. There was a case in Minnesotta about this. The business takes that delivery fee.

Yeah, fuck that. I'm happy to tip if I'm not being double charged for it.

If I go to a restaurant, I'm happy to tip on the bill. But if they decide to charge me a "service charge", then I'm not paying shit.

The waiter and business can decide who gets what, and deal with it themselves. I'm not double paying.
>>
>>24698177
You are definitely not wrong. I just ignore that type of people {posts}. You can generally tell if someone is bad off in life or just whining over nothing.
>>
The drivers legally need to be paid an hourly wage, that's why there is a delivery fee. Petty simple concept desu
>>
>>24698195
I'm an idiot. I barely passed high school.
>>
>>24698201
If you don't want to tip the driver then saunter your fat ass over to the place and pick up the pizza. Otherwise, enjoy your poor service.

I would put little comments in the computer if customer's didn't tip. You'd get your food delivered last, would get it cold, your soda warm, no dipping sauces.
>>
>>24698264
Good luck with that. I'm not going to answer your question. Life just isn't challenging enough for people like you.
>>
>>24698317
Thank you all knowing one. Maybe I can be like you in the next life.
>>
>>24698343
How is it possible for you to be an adult and you have never witnessed or participated in tipping?
>>
Pay online, no tip
>>
>>24698377
I live on a farm. Lived off the land ever since I was a kid.
I never have set foot in any type of eating establishment
>>
>>24698301

> business rips off the employee by keeping DELIVERY FEE
> wagekek retaliates against customer instead of business

makes good sense. good goy.
>>
>>24698145
>>24698174
>>24698103

>business charges "service fee" of 20% for parties of 6 or more
Am I expected to tip? NO

> business charges "delivery fee" for delivery orders
Am I expected to tip? NO
>>
Just pick it up yourself. You'll save the gay ass delivery fee + tip with 5 minutes of driving.
>>
>>24697815
hey faggot, say you're a student and you get half off your pizza.
>>
wait, Americans tip the pizzas guy?
>>
>Dominos

you can get a $5 frozen pizza from any supermarket and it will taste better
>>
>>24699001
ya but I'm really high and can't go out because they'll know
>>
>tfw that's about how much one large pizza with no drink or sides costs where I live
just gentrify my shit up
>>
you only have to tip like 2 bucks more if you're feeling generous
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.