[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Face it: Have you ever wanted to be a woman? your life would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 7 out of 10 my ass.png (74 KB, 1680x1276) Image search: [Google]
7 out of 10 my ass.png
74 KB, 1680x1276
Face it: Have you ever wanted to be a woman?

your life would be so much better everyone will understands you and wants to be around you and no matter what you will have a white collar job if you even want to work you can just marry a man to do all the work
>>
>>24697438
why would I want to be an inferior being?
>>
My friend and I had this discussion today. We figure the only downsides are periods and being weak as shit. Still worth it.
>>
>>24697438
It would be like asking if I would like to be a retard.
>the simplest thing would make me happy
>never have to work
>never have to do anything
>retard strength
>can do Hannis acts with out worrying about being called out or judged (thanks sjw)
But at the end of the day I like the feeling of comradery, not being useless and not being a burden.
>>
>>24699012
>only downsides
the entire existence is downsides
>>
>>24699012
You forgot the men kidnapping and raping you
Unless being tortured is an upside now
>>
I thought about this.

I'm comfortable with just being a gay male. Still get to have sex with men and don't have to deal with periods or gross vaginas
>>
>>24699454
That's a fetish for like all women
>>
>>24699529
If a guy is into femdom does that mean he wants a woman to kidnap him and beat him to death for real?
>>
>>24699167
>never have to work
>never have to do anything
in what bizarro world is that true for women?
>>
File: dana karegalaza.jpg (290 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
dana karegalaza.jpg
290 KB, 2048x1365
I'd be a better woman than most of these feminists, club sluts and fatasses.

I'd find a decent-looking man with a good job, have a couple qt children and keep his house nice and clean.

It makes me sad this isn't an option for me because I was born with a dong.
>>
>>24699908
become a gay sub
>>
>>24699804
>make youtube channel playing normie-tier vidya
>show cleavage
>tasteful makeup that makes your eyes look big and girly
>be subtly sexual
>set up patreon
>roll in betabux
>>
>>24700301
but that still involves actually doing something (and something degrading at that)

also that only applies for females that are at least 8/10
>>
>>24699454
>>24699583
>men get killed/robbed more than women

>thinking women are in more danger than men

Kek
>>
File: smiling-mom-and-daughter.jpg (1 MB, 1701x1129) Image search: [Google]
smiling-mom-and-daughter.jpg
1 MB, 1701x1129
>>24699804

1) Marry a decent man with a good job. Pilot, engineer, actuary, lawyer, doctor, network admin, hedge fund manager.
(Note: when gangbangers, criminals, alcoholics, and guys who already have divorces/kids under their belt ask you out you say no, you stupid fucking roasties)
2) Put clubbing, instragram attention whoring, friendzoned boytoys, and exes behind you forever.
3) Keep house clean and learn to cook
4) Have babu
5) He will probably beg you to be a SAHM.
6) Congratulations, you have escaped the degeneracy.
>>
>>24699583
uh... yea
>>
>>24699012

And less capable at mathematics/science/business/technical thinking and smaller brain size.
>>
>>24699167
> I like the feeling of comradery
> posting on /r9k/
>>
>>24699583
Women legit have fetishes of being raped and beaten

If you're attractive it's literally impossible to "rape" a woman
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.