[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone quit drinking here? I've tried going to a meeting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1432927671934.png (39 KB, 310x208) Image search: [Google]
1432927671934.png
39 KB, 310x208
Has anyone quit drinking here? I've tried going to a meeting but I have really bad anxiety so I made it through one meeting, didn't say a word and then just got in my car and sped off

I would just say fuck it but I've developed high blood pressure so I need to quit before I have a stroke at 26
>>
Go to the hospital and get medically detoxed. You can die from detoxing off of alcohol.
>>
Nope, I actually started.
>>
>>24697383
I'm aware, last time I was without booze for a while I had a seizure.

Problem is I can't afford to take time off work to be in a hospital
>>
>>24697303
Well I've started diluting my Whiskey a bit so there's that.
>>
so what's the best way to drink pendleton?
mixing with coke is no go, should I just get used to drinking straight or shots or what?
>>
>>24697303
you developed high blood pressure so young.

how?
>>
I've never been an alcoholic but I went through phenibut withdrawal which is very similar to alcohol withdrawal so I feel you, brother.

Next time try talking at the meeting. The sense of community is what stops a lot of people from taking the first drink
>>
>>24697303
I've done it before. If you go to a doctor they can give you decent medicine to wean you off it. Dont stop cold turkey. How much are you drinking?
>>
>>24697589
Being a robot has it's advantages, you know ?
>>
>>24697451
Then go to a doctor who can prescribe you stuff like Ativan or Valium to help you detox.
>>
>>24697707
>high blood pressure has no obvious symptoms

I could fucking have it! Shit!

I drink like 10 cans of beer on fridays/saturdays

shieeet
>>
>>24697749
Alcohol will make your blood pressure jump while it's in your system but it will go back to normal. With alcoholics obviously it stays high all the time.
>>
>quit drinking
You dumbass nigger, why would you ever want to quit drinking?
>scared of dying
Implying robots don't consider death a good thing, you fucking normie.
OK, I'll tell you how. Just keep drinking, but less and less as time passes, you can literally google how much you have to decrease, this because you don't want to die from suddenly quitting it.
Also, if you manage to stay sober for a decent period of time and want to drink again don't drink as much as you usually would have, you might end up in the ER.
Should've just taken it more easily from the beginning so you could enjoy it more, like I do. I plan on becoming an alcoholic by the age of 30. Wish me luck, senpai.
>>
>>24697749
You are fine mate
>>
>>24697852
Are you drinking every night?
>>
File: 1314151512313.png (683 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1314151512313.png
683 KB, 900x900
>>24697749
>10 cans of beer on fridays/saturdays
>mfw on fucking fridays and saturdays
Yeah, man, you're a raging alcoholic already, your liver is probably fucked up from the inhuman amount of alcohol you consume. Go to the doctor right now !!!!!1 You wouldn't want to die, would you ?
Used to drink more than you when I was 14 and I'm fine 6 years later, it's like you faggots became robots after the age of 18.
>>
>>24697852
The dying isn't the problem, it's the having a stroke and being paralyzed that's the problem
>>
>>24697895
Nah, I'm in college, drink like 2.5 liters of beer every two nights cause I don't really have the money for it. Yeah, it's not enough, I don't even realize if I actually get drunk or not, but it's fine for now.
Am I doing bad ? I should probably drink more, I know.
>>
>>24697915
No need to be rude to him desu. American culture seems to make alcohol a bit of a danger than it is.
>>
>>24697988
You are absolutely fine mate. That amount of alcohol is not going to cause any problems. Unless you have an underlying problem.
>>
>>24697995
>be 20
>drink a horse piss 3% Corona beer in a 0.3 can
>police sees you, asks for ID
>get cavity searched
>go to jail for underage drinking
'murican dream
>>
>>24698053
How much should I be drinking in order to fuck up my liver ?
>>
>>24698082
Tbqh I can't understand that either but there is no need to be rude. Alcohol is treated differently over there. Ive seen people ask. "I drink two bottles of bud a night,am i an alcoholic?"
>>
>>24698144
Why would you want to fuck up your liver?
>>
i drink a 1l bottle of cheap bourbon on weekends, lasts for exactly two days.

i sometimes start on friday with beer

thinking about quitting, but it's one of the only thinks that can bring me any happiness. I usually combine it with weed to take off the aggressiveness, i know it's shit but it makes me feel good, so fuck it.
>>
>>24698240
AA has kind of screwed the perception of alcoholism over here
>>
>>24698295
What do you mean?

Susbdhdhdhdshbd
Fucking robot this was original
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.