[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Cartoon shows that have amazing music but most people t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 15
File: Steven Universe.png (345 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
Steven Universe.png
345 KB, 636x358
ITT: Cartoon shows that have amazing music but most people think they are for Tumblrfags and autistic manchildren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JARVfb-FBg

Seriously though this show is pretty amazing...
>>
>he watches cartoon network

laughingwhores.jpeg
>>
>>>tumblr

go now pls
>>
>>24696982
>>24696960
Welp these were the kind of responses I was expecting, also this is really the only thing I watch on CN.

I don't date stacy whores anyway so let them laugh...
>>
Literally Tumblr: the show
>>
>>24697021
get better taste nigger. and stop watching childrens cartoons
>>
>>24697073
this
grow up and watch some anime like a real adult
>>
Did you people even try to watch it? Or know anything about it? I mean the music is amazing and it has good character relations and themes, yeah it has LGBT characters/themes and I realize that's why Tumblr loves it but that's really not why I like it.

I could careless about the LGBT themes in it...
>>
>steven tumblrverse
>>
>>24697110
fuck no i'm not watching that shit. it looks just like adventure time and that other retarded show.
>>
>>24697097
I do watch anime as well as Steven Universe, I watch shit loads of anime....

>>24697073
Fuck you, I don't tell you how to live your life. I'm sure you do things that people don't agree with either asshole...
>>
>>24697110
I think it's alright.
The Amazing World of Gumball and Over the Garden Wall are miles better though.
>>
>>24697149
>Comparing SU to AT

Steven Universe is 20x better than AT, I think AT is shit and doesn't have nearly the quality that SU shows....
>>
>>24696923
>Liking a nigger rap about lesbianism.
>>
>>24697180
It's R&B and that's the only real song with that theme in the show, you might prefer something like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5i-sbh7UCw

Much better
>>
>>24697227
Nigga, that song is also about lesbianism.
It's primarily about Pearls love for Rose.
I watch the show, but clearly you don't.
>>
>>24697279
I never disagreed with you that the show portrays a lesbian relationship with Rose and Pearl, it's fairly obvious.

I do know/watch the show but see unlike you that shit really doesn't trigger and bother me, if it really bothered you then you wouldn't watch/keep watching the show.
>>
File: sans wink.png (4 KB, 192x180) Image search: [Google]
sans wink.png
4 KB, 192x180
>>24697152
>....
>asshole as a pejorative
>waaaah! muh freedomz! is his justification for his own negatively judged actions

something tells me you aint from these parts, friendo
>>
>>24697227
This song is even faggier.

This one is not even somewhat catchy, sounds Disney shit tier, and is even more about lesbianism.
>>
>>24696923
I've never watched Steven Universe but Lizz on YouTube did a cover of this and I listened to it while playing through her stuff. I like it.
>>
>>24697299
The show is also very boring

Also
>gay shit doesn't but me
Get boi detected
>>
>>24696923
>Believing this show is actually good
>still watching cartoons

OP pls go
>>
>>24697325
It sounds to me that you'll classify any song about love/romance or sounds remotely soft and soothing as "faggy"

I take it you have a very specific taste in music and it's probably nothing in the realm of "soft" music because you think it makes you "homosexual" to listen to stuff like that....

So insecure, how pathetic.

>>24697359
>Projecting

Please project harder, you seem insecure about homosexuality....how cute lol

>>24697378
>Classical "Oh he still watches cartoons so he isn't mature and never grew up"

>"Watching cartoons = Autistic manchild"

Nice job anon
>>
File: jake.jpg (119 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
jake.jpg
119 KB, 500x650
>>24696923
Regular Show and Adventure Time. I always enjoyed deep and developed storylines thrown in between what would seem like a kid's show. It's a true piece of art and a way for the creators of the shows to show off their true potential.
>>
>>24697664
7/10. i had a good laugh

make it a little longer and turn it into pasta
>>
>>24696923
Hey dude, that show is really incredible.

I watched the whole series up to mid-season 2 (whatever episode was unreleased) online, and it's one of my favorite shows now.

I realized, after I interacted with the content myself and thought about it - I realized voicing my opinions online or looking for likeminded individuals to talk about cool stuff was not the way to go. There is just too much hatred.

In any case, I want you to know that I totally love the show and think it's amazing as well.
>>
>>24696923
I watched steven universe, it is good.

I can feel the lesbian / trans vibe in certain episodes but i dont really give a fuck.

Its good, shame most of the fans are autistic faggots.

Good music, giant woman is great too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT13ijUfSts

he clearly has a giantess fetish
>>
>>24697325
how much of a faggot do you have to be to get bothered by the themes within a cartoon? that shit is pathetic.

i would totally smash pearl irl btw
>>
>>24697097
>watch some anime like a real adult
>>
File: 1429805226563.jpg (116 KB, 702x936) Image search: [Google]
1429805226563.jpg
116 KB, 702x936
>>24696923
kill your self SU is full of feminist propaganda
>notice how the dad is a bum and steven is being raised by women
absolutely disgraceful for a kids show
>>
>>24698207
i think the joke went over your head lol. are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>24698231
>I-I WAS JUST JOKING
are you from reddit boy?
>>
>>24697406
No I love love songs faggot but not fag romance songs about degenerate lesbians.

>Please project harder, you seem insecure about homosexuality....how cute lol
>trys to imply not Tumblr earlier
>gets triggered that about someone hating faggots

You are a faghot she tumblrite now get out.
>>
>>24697110
The lyrics take it from 8/10 to 4/10.
Her voice is fucking terrible.
>>
>>24698278
Damn autocorrect. I meant to say sjw not she
>>
>>24698278
he's one of the tumblr feminists many chained up c ucks, the guy you're talking to is.
>>
>>24698315
still works desu ne
>>
>>24696923

/sug/ getting this upset they have to resort to whining on /r9k/

lel, did the mods on /co/ rightfully ban you?
>>
I watch the show because I want to know more about the gems as a species. I used to be obsessed with that kind of shit when I was younger which is why I loved Lilo & Stitch as a kid even though the show was kind of shit.
>>
Always
Unique
Thinking
Is
Sometimes
Masterful
>>
File: 1439298618412.jpg (134 KB, 433x480) Image search: [Google]
1439298618412.jpg
134 KB, 433x480
>signing about becoming a fugly "independent" lesbian black woman

Literally tumblr.
>>
>>24698257
Not him but are you baiting him?

I hate to explain jokes because it makes them not funny but to clear this up incase you do have autism or are disabled...

The humour from his statement comes from the fact that two very similar media are being compared (both TV animation) with a sweeping insult. They are both clearly childish as these shows are mainly marketed to kids and animation is asociated with children.
It's funny because the Anime fanbase gets very annoyed when you call it childish, even though it is (proven by normies laughing at you if you say you watch anime) And a 'Real adult' would enjoy mature things like cinema or literature.

Personally I love anime and have watched over 100 shows, obviously its not all childish, Akira for instance wasn't targetted for children. Though the mainstream shows like Onepiece, Naruto and Dragonball Z are, through their childish writing (Characters, Shounen plot etc.)
There is also a middleground like with Miyazaki films which are both targetted to adults and kids and are very mainstream, most normies have seen his films.

Don't feel bad though man. I'm more autistic than you for seriously replying to you like this.
It's just I know alot of people on this board have impairments and I want to help them out ;^)
>>
OP, wrong board. I understand, everyone makes mistakes.

>>>/trash/390901
>>
>>24698559
>le autism
back to reddit
>>
>>24698620
Come on friend, I especially designed my post to be autism friendly.
Was it still to hard to read?
>>
>>24697406
It's a show where all the songs are about gay romance deal with it. First season was all right, second season is worse than Korea wich I guess you love too since dude lesbians lmao. Go back to /trash
>>
>>24698559
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6V7fUDynG4
>>
Please go back to where you belong, /sug/.

>>>/trash/
>>
>>24698148
I can feel the lesbian themes but ignore them
That's literally all there is to the show now. It's full relationships 24/7 they even raped the best character figuratively only to then actually rape her
>>
File: mfw.png (43 KB, 305x298) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
43 KB, 305x298
>mfw this redditor thinks he's getting another (you) while cracking his best le autims jokes XDDD
>>
>>24696923
that show is pretty made indeed

to get a cartoon of its kind is really refreshing
>>
File: 4MrrNaK.gif (9 KB, 123x123) Image search: [Google]
4MrrNaK.gif
9 KB, 123x123
>>24698768
I'll give you how ever many (you)'s it takes to subdue your autism
>>
File: Rollins.gif (2 MB, 349x194) Image search: [Google]
Rollins.gif
2 MB, 349x194
>>24698559
>explaining the joke
>ever
Found the autist.
>>
Ben 10, the original series was the last good children cartoon. Fight me
>>
>>24698208
it is only feminist propaganda if you want to believe really hard that it is, like Tumblr hard, how they certain cartoons full of patriarchy etc

>dad is a bum

not really, he owns a car wash and is a pretty cool dad

>steven is being raised by women

the dynamism is more that of mutual growth, the amount of him getting taught is about the same as the amount he teaches them
>>
>>24698899
>not understanding the point of their post
ayy lmao
>>
File: jasp16.jpg (117 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
jasp16.jpg
117 KB, 894x894
This show is good and has great waifus

10/10 would rewatch The Return, Jailbreak and Chille Tid a million times
>>
>>24698559
Children anime features kids fighting and being kids. Adult anime features kids fighting and being kids naked and getting raped there is the difference
>>
File: INSANE.png (580 KB, 546x655) Image search: [Google]
INSANE.png
580 KB, 546x655
>>24698936
>mfw when I understood the point of their post
It's still autistic to explain jokes though
>>
File: jaspervsgarnet.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
jaspervsgarnet.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>24698937
>tfw even though Jasper is a way better fighter than Garnet, she'll never win because plot armor

fuck this gay earth, they shouldn't even stand a chance
>>
>>24698920
It's a show about 3 lesbians living together raising a kid that isn't any of theirs. This is communism communes levels of shit. I actually know an old dyke couple raising another person's child. His name is dilan and he is the most fucked up kid I ever met
>>
I don't know what the Tumblr deal is about.

Saw a bunch of time with my lil bro and it looks like some next level shit. The visuals and musics wreck the typical cartoons that I have seen, e.g. American Dads.
>>
>>24699019
Pretty sure precognition trumps "I'm le bull headed bara girl HUE"
>>
This show is like catnip for fat girls.
>>
>>24696923

But it literally is tumblr: the series.

This isn't even up for debate by this point.
>>
File: SU.png (32 KB, 560x233) Image search: [Google]
SU.png
32 KB, 560x233
>>24699029
>mfw you niggers might actually be serious

do you think pic related makes sense?
>>
>>24697110
the songs are gay as fuck. what kind of guy wants to hear that
>>
File: jasperissingle.gif (756 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
jasperissingle.gif
756 KB, 540x304
>>24699038
Have you ACTUALLY watched the fight in Jailbreak? Garnet was getting her ass kicked. Her precognition didn't do shit until the end.

It doesn't take a psychic to throw sanic into the giant electric battery.
>>
>>24699058
Mfw this is all true. At least season one was a bit mysterious, season two is nothing but shit
>>
>>24699029

anon, the raising kid part and living together aren't the main focus, the show isn't some slice of life cute Japanese school girl show

it is about fighting alien threats by working together and overcome personal struggles, culture differences (they are literally space rocks), etc

even if you want to focus on the 3 lesbians part, they don't have gender, and one of them explicitly has hot for the dad, another one of them is asexual
>>
>>24699083
Didn't the show make it clear that she only sees the possible outcomes?

>tfw would see myself dead at every glance
>>
lol, "cartoon". This show is nothing but indoctrination propaganda from the left wing. The goal is to make your children stupid, fat and gay.
>>
File: jaspearl11.png (256 KB, 694x1033) Image search: [Google]
jaspearl11.png
256 KB, 694x1033
>>24699194
What does that have to do with anything? It's not like she used it when she was fighting or she wouldn't have been getting her shit kicked in.
>>
>>24699199
>stupid, fat and gay

We are already that before the show anon, remember?
>>
>>24699262
the point is that the precognition is overrated and it doesn't really add to her power level
>>
File: garnetstevencute2.png (268 KB, 839x1374) Image search: [Google]
garnetstevencute2.png
268 KB, 839x1374
>>24699298
I agree, but it's useful for taking care of Steven/Amethyst/Pearl and finding corrupted gems to bubble. That's literally all she uses it for.
>>
>>24699275
>We
you got a mouse in your pocket?
>>
>>24698403
Y-you know the /sug/fags m-moved to /trash/, right?
>>
>>24696923
I like the Undertale version better.
pls don't kill me.
>>
>>24699373
no but I got one in my hat
>>
>>24699019
>better fighter

do you mean muscle enhancer?
>>
>SJWs and tumblrite ideals will be the norm in a few years :^)
>Most of us are already away from society, either by rejection or by choice, so things like SU don't change much at the end
>>
>>24700091
Do you actually believe that any social changes whatsoever aren't within grasped of the elite few?

If they decide SJWs and tublrite ideals will be the mainstream, it will be the mainstream. You can't fight against it.
>>
>>24699029
I anything, it shows how awful life with three lesbian parents would be. ave you seen how much they let their dumb personal biases and feelings endanger the child? One of them literally let him fall of a cliff because she was sad.

Lesbian space rocks are the worlds shittiest parents
>>
>>24700244
they are doing pretty good for alien foster parents to be honest, and it is never made clear if they are his parents at all

they can literally stab the lil guy to death and not be guilty because stabbing to death simply doesn't exist in their worldview

and I feel that you are projecting how shitty your parents were onto this show

and let's not forget, the kid falling off a cliff can literally generate a shield and nullify any fall damage, and it is not because she was sad, it is some ptsd shit kicking in since it is for a mementos from her comrade at the war etc
>>
>>24696923
isn't this show cancelled?
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.