[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /desolate/ here? so I just messaged the girl I like admitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
who /desolate/ here?

so I just messaged the girl I like admitting my feelings for her knowing full well she has a bf and that she probably doesn't like me

how's your night going lads?
>>
i tried computer duster for the first time

4/10 rating
>>
>>24696681

>I just messaged the girl I like admitting my feelings
>knowing full well she has a bf

Both of these things are stupid. The messaging part especially. Look, this is basic common sense. Unless your message is gonna be "hey bby wan sum fuk" then you are not ever going to get any kind of positive response. Talk to people face-to-face like a human being when expressing human emotions.
>>
>>24696705
computer duster? as in getting rid of dust inside of the computer?
>>
>>24696759
I did it so that I can get on with my life knowing that nothing is bottled up inside
>>
>>24696776
Air duster. People huff air duster.
>>
>>24696681
fuck you op for your shit thread

kill yourself
>>
My dog died yesterday night. At least it was in her sleep. Now my best friend is gone...
>>
>>24696892
ah

>>24696912
I love you

>>24696952
my condolences, perhaps take the opportunity to adopt a new friend? I feel like your dog would have wanted you to
>>
>>24696681
Tried a relationship with a guy and he told me another guy asked him out and he left me. Cried myself to sleep at 2pm. I think I got it all out of me at least. I think I'm just going to give up.
>>
>>24697004
I haven't cried in years but I feel like it now. I hope you find someone to love you anon.
>>
>>24697004
one less faggot in the world would be a good thing
>>
>>24697107
THIS IS A SAFE SPACE
>>
>>24697091
I do too. I'm scared I'm going to die alone. It was honestly out of desperation. I did start having feelings for him though.
>>
File: 1448844492638.png (257 KB, 415x476) Image search: [Google]
1448844492638.png
257 KB, 415x476
>>24696681
I feel you OP, I'm in a similar situation, don't know what to do with this chick, not sure if she has any interest in me or I'm just being annoying. Not sure if I'm playing the keking game correctly or just being a retard. I don't wanna let go, fuck the world.
>>
>>24697453
I opened up in the hope that she will tell me we can't be friends anymore, at least then it's clear cut and I can perhaps get over the heartache and pain

I think being honest is the best thing in the long term, even if it destroys you in the short term
>>
>>24696681
>being interested in girls with boyfriends
>complain about girls not dating you
>only interested in girls with boyfriends and orbiters
>>
File: 1445494702103.jpg (8 KB, 180x216) Image search: [Google]
1445494702103.jpg
8 KB, 180x216
>so I just messaged the girl I like admitting my feelings for her
>she has a boyfriend
haha hahahahahahaha
You realize that it's literally over, right ? You will not get a positive answer nor will you ever
be able to look her in the eyes again.
>>
File: 1446916464651.jpg (159 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1446916464651.jpg
159 KB, 746x982
>>24697541
I want to at least be friends with her though. Even if I can't have her I want to at least be able to make her laugh once in a while. I refuse to be a negative influence in her life, and me telling her how I feel would just put her in a shitty situation.

Fuck me, I'm such a retard.
>>
>>24697734
I decided I can't be friends with someone I have feelings for

It's not honest
>>
>>24697842
That seems like giving up to me. I love her too damn much to care about my honesty. If she profits from it I don't care if I have to live a lie.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.