[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone who rapes females is a hero in my book. Even if he rapes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 130392554928.jpg (80 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
130392554928.jpg
80 KB, 600x450
Anyone who rapes females is a hero in my book. Even if he rapes female children.

Only normie whiteknight faggots will get butthurt and i am telling you female lovers to fuck off from r9k.
>>
Please off yourself dude
Also sage
>>
>>24696698
Get off the board normie. If you love females then this is no place for you. To me they are less than animals that i consume.
>>
>>24696711
Jesus, this is why you'll be alone forever you fucking NEET scum, also when did I say I loved females? Rape is just fucked and you are too, especially if you'd rape kids.
Good luck in a couple years when you end up in jail for CP or molesting a little cousin, keep jacking off to loli until then
>>
>>24696660
Reminder that if you dont
>full heartedly support Sick Nick with the Small Dick
>send videos of yourself masturbating in your shit to people
>post openly about your fondness of anal and pedophillia on social media
>brush teeth
>wipe your butt with toilet paper instead of rubbing it all over the walls
you are a normie and need to LEAVE
>>
Nice bait m8 tb h with you
>>
>>24696660
Agreed

Fuck women
>>
>>24696839

I will be alone because all women are hypegamous whores. Why would i pretend like love or any other emotion exists in modern society.

I am not a retard like you are. Now fuck off to some other part of fagchan
>>
>>24696903
I get the feeling that you literally, unironically wear a fedora
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.