[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wasnt supposed to be like one of you. It all started 2 years..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I wasnt supposed to be like one of you. It all started 2 years..

>total robot /b/ browsing retard
>sit in my room all day hang out with autists at lunch and play wow
>live in a small town me and some chads get pushed together
>I start having fun experimenting with drugs
>at a swimming hole I find a qt gf and we date for a year
>I really start to get it together
>start dating girls hotter than Kate Upton
>not really accepted as a chad but good enough

Fast forward to now

>my hair starts falling out in clumps going bald
>my current gf dumps me for a black guy
>I quit jobs college and everything out of embarrassment
>I'm not supposed to be fucking bald I'm awesome
>finally get so horny that I start talking to a fat nasty chick
>it feels disgusting the whole time and I can't even look at her
>she's been obsessed with me for years
>she pays a mutual friend we have gas money to hang out and they pretty much force me
>after we hang out she never talks to me again and I ask why
>she says it just doesn't feel right we are only good as friends
>have another girl obsessed with me
>she would always try to kiss me and give me boners for no reason
>we hang out
>I ask her to kiss after her barely talking
>she just looks at me like she feels bad for me and says yeah no
>had another fatty
>she sent me bra pics in snapchat and we talked all day
>the way my hairline is you can't see if its combed down
>I take a picture with my hair parted at the recession area and it doesn't even look that bad and she just stops talking
>I lose my mind and go literally crazy
>I have PTSD from all this shit
>I refuse to work or participate in life all I want now is autismbux and to never see the world again
>don't even want the money just want to buy a tiny apartment and be alone for the rest of my life

So I guess the moral of the story is even if you escape god will come back at you with a wrath and make it all twice as worse. Don't even bother trying to be happy just wait to die guys. Trust me.
>>
you're fucking gay don't post again
>>
>>24696457
Shave your head and lift bud. Grow a bit of facial hair. You won't look like a youngster anymore, but you can get a swole older man vibe.

Further, your hair coming out in clumps sounds like some disease process. Get it checked out.
>>
>>24696504
Not literally in clumps and no I quit life now if I have to be bald then I'm not doing it no no no no

If you saw me bald vs me in high school you'd shit yourself. I'm just going to run in a church with a gun in my mouth and scream this is what your ass hole god does to nice people before blasting my shit
>>
>>24696542
Stream it?
>>
>>24696643
I dont have mobile internet but I'll post it before I do it and leave my phone to record and the police and news crews will pick it up
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.