[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel, boys? In your lifetime, the "liberal lefite"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 21
File: hfa.jpg (132 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
hfa.jpg
132 KB, 630x420
How does it feel, boys? In your lifetime, the "liberal lefite" attitude which so many people hate will be the majority.
With more and more media shifting to this new progressive attitude, it's but a matter of time before the people ruling the developed world share the ideologies.

Same sex marriage is thundering forward, racism is being addressed as still a big issue and gender rights are starting to bloom too.

Pro-choice is becoming the popular opinion, and feminism is slowly losing the "lol feminazi" look it had for a few years.

In your lifetime, you will be more than just the unpopular group of opinions, you will be the outcast and the minority.

Am I saying this will be a good or bad thing? Nah. Just putting it out there. How do you fellas feel about it? How much of a liberal are you? Are you worried?

>tfw not triggered by race, sexuality or any of that shite but hate fat-positivity people
>>
File: 1418417294769.jpg (29 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1418417294769.jpg
29 KB, 333x333
>>24696051
good
let the world burn
>>
>>24696051
Libtards will collide with reality and be culled in the process, I'm betting on musloids. The survivors will be hard enough to start over and society is safe from these braindead SJW masturbatory phantasies for another 10 to 20 years.
>>
File: 1437243107932.jpg (123 KB, 618x483) Image search: [Google]
1437243107932.jpg
123 KB, 618x483
>>24696051
>fluid beliefs
>i don't care what ideology I stand for as long as I get to push chess pieces around

A liberal yesterday to stomp on commies, a nazi today to stomp on liberals, a communist tomorrow to stomp on nazis.

And the power will be in my lap.
>>
>>24696117
>burn
Hardly. There are liberals who still have their head on tight enough to keep shit in order whilst allowing for stigma around more liberal shit to erode.

>>24696239
I feel that the extremist shit will be around for a while longer, but the actual reality is that in our lifetime transgender stuff/any LGBT stuff/any racism of any kind will be treated pretty harshly.

No more of the "fuck you it's free speech" if you are actually openly bigoted I can see the future being dark for you, dude.

The good thing is that when these ideas become commonplace being PC will no longer be a trait people can define themselves by and all the boring sjw people will become sad and alone due to their lack of actual social skills beyond hugboxes.
>>
>With more and more media shifting to this new progressive attitude

stupid, stupid goyim. the media didn't shift anywhere, it was the media who pushed progressivism.

no wonder it was so easy for us chosen to take control of your country. you people are absolute idiots hehe
>>
>>24696373
You sound mildly thrilled about a 1984 type dystopia, anyway, you can't reshape basic human nature, it's the same reason communism doesn't work long term.
>>
>>24696051
I'm "leftist" on some issues, mostly economic, and as far as social issues go I'm a mixed bag.

For instance I support women and feminism, I am apathetic towards gays, and I think that trannies should be institutionalized alongside other mentally ill people and stop with the self-harm.
>>
>>24696373
>No more of the "fuck you it's free speech" if you are actually openly bigoted I can see the future being dark for you, dude.

But that's wrong. It's basic demographics bud. 80% of children inherit their parents' political affiliations and conservatives outbreed liberals five to one. Even without immigration from the religiously fundamentalist third world [which is happening en masse in almost every industrialized nation], liberal ideologies would simply die out as they euthanize their parents and abort their children.
>>
>>24696051
Well what's the alternative? Stormfaggery? Islam?

I'll take liberalism.
>>
>>24696051
It won't last much longer once this refugee shit really starts hitting the fan.

Europe can't continuously sustain these hundreds of thousands of addition welfare leeches every month. Europe will be the catalyst for change: either they will inspire by igniting a change, or they will inspire by being made an example when they are engulfed in flame.
>>
>>24696051
you can't be serious. i'm a liberal and i've seen more reactionary conservatism now than i ever did before. the media may be pandering more to sjw politics but the real world is another matter entirely.
>>
>>24696460
this also people aren't taking into account that the left wing is the norm now, in 10 years kids will be rebelling against it, just like the boomers rebelled against the traditional norm of their time.just how it's cool to be a leftist now, it will be cool to be right wing in the future. the pendulum will swing back to the right my friend. mark my words
>>
>>24696460
I dunno man, I'm no expert. I'm looking at how things have gone in my lifetime and how they appear to be going.
Of course kids take after their parents morals, but it's becoming increasingly common for kids to do a 180 on their views because it's popular, then do that long enough for it to sink in. You have politians and businesses and all sorts pandering to liberalism because they know it works, in what they lose to salty conservatives they gain tenfold in people desperate to give to "Liberal" businesses.

I dunno man. I didn't say soon. I just said "in our lifetime" and I think in our lifetime a lot of the social issues today will just be accepted rights of people.

>>24696509
I disagree. I think that there is some pandering to sjw stuff but even the fucking republicans in america are starting to reject the hardline stuff, which is resulting in a "lol the republicans dont even like the republicans."

Over here in Britbong people are against bombing Syria because of what happened last time we bombed sandniggers, and it's all starting to trend in a very liberal direction man.

>>24696497
I dunno how the refugee stuff will end. I'm in NI so the British bit is all over my news but not really affecting me. I don't mind muslims-grew up with several of them-if anything I think riots between EDL or Britfirst fags or whatever will fuck things up first. Then if these refugees turn out to be ISIS they won't have much work to do.

>>24696535
I doubt it. It's one thing to rebel against the system to give X group of people rights, but rebelling against the system to take rights away from group X is silly unless group X is dominant. And let's be real here-that won't happen.

A gay dude coming close to becoming president is a possibility though. Trans I highly, highly doubt. But sure.
>>
>implying the liberal leftie attitude isn't the majority
>implying we are not the minority
its already over, and the lack of action after the recent ISIS attacks is proof of it.
>>
>>24696509
this. as a result of feminazis and pc police going mental, even leftists are being pushed to the right. and a fight against sexism and racism can never be won if the people fighting it are in fact sexist and racist
>>
>>24696051
Muslims would just take over and execute all the cowardly, defenseless libtards before they have a chance to make their left-wing utopia.
>>
>>24696630
I think it's more of a rise of the "alright we're liberal but lets calm down."

They are the people who started off as being anti-liberal because they were "smarter." Then they said "I'm pro lgtb+ but don't force it on me." Then they said "all lives matter."

Now they're full blown liberals but keep the "white people should be rounded up and shot" ones in line.

>>24696605
The lack of action against ISIS is because it's becoming easier for people to find out that fucking up the middle east last time fucked everything up even more.
>>
>>24696605
>implying those ISIS muslims don't want us to react to their provocations

That way they could rally the whole islamic wolrd under their banner breh.
>>
>>24696675
I'm seeing more the opposite. people who used to support the crybullies waking up to their bigotry and underhanded tactics. myself, though I haven't managed to completely turn any yet, have at least made them more understanding of non SJW ideas and critical of the worse crybullies
>>
File: 123.jpg (13 KB, 203x229) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
13 KB, 203x229
>>24696373
>Hardly. There are liberals who still have their head on tight enough to keep shit in order whilst allowing for stigma around more liberal shit to erode.

Yes I'm sure that will help when muslims take over europe raping and killing deliberately or when the 2 billion chinese awake and destroy americans, which will be too triggered to even react.
>>
>>24696593
>dunno
>dunno
>I doubt it
>dunno

That proves how much your vision is wrong: even you don't believe it.

Next time just keep your fingers tight, OK snowflake?
>>
File: 1435698535702.jpg (30 KB, 582x528) Image search: [Google]
1435698535702.jpg
30 KB, 582x528
>>24696051
>In your lifetime, you will be more than just the unpopular group of opinions, you will be the outcast and the minority.
I'm pretty sure that is already the case.

I'm quite confident that I'm the only right wing person on my entire college campus for example.
>>
>>24696738
I'm counting muslims as a non-issue here, for the sheer fact that despite the fact that ISIS fucking things up for people through these refugees is a reality, not all muslims are bad and I grew up in a "multii-cultural" neighbourhood and while they dress like morons they aren't evil.

>>24696750
Someone's in a bit of a mood. Do you really think the rise of all this social justice stuff is a phase? Do you think people are just going to sit down some day and say "phew, that was wild!" as if sjws are the hippies of the early 2000s?
Man, I half hope you're right. But there is an absolute onslaught of "its okay to be XYZ" and more and more people are becoming okay with it. More parents are changing their views and shit is becoming accepted.

A kid being brought up in a racist home will make him racist, but that doesn't mean his attitudes won't change/be subdued enough not to be passed on.
>>
File: 1442077762983.png (222 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1442077762983.png
222 KB, 400x500
>>24696051
>How much of a liberal are you?

>being on 4chan
>being a liberal
If you are a liberal on this website, you're part of the cancer killing 4chan.
>>
>>24696784
I can guarantee you aren't, the others have just been bullied into silence like you. this is why white student unions are popping up now, as whites and conservatives feel a need to stand up to the persecution they've been facing on college campuses
>>
>>24696809
>if you disagree with me, you should get out of my hugbox.
>>
>>24696784
It isn't though. Right now it's not too hard to find a spot where your opinion will be echoed.

I'm talking about a point in our lives where you'll have to look as hard as you have to look now for actual legitimate non memespouting anti-black communities as you will in future for any anti gays or anti anything like that.

You'll be on your own.

>>24696809
Get a load of this faggot.

>YOU ARE KILLING 4CHAN

This is one of the most popular sites on the internet, and this is one of the most popular boards. If you honestly think people have not been cross browsing with here and twitter, reddit, facebook and fucking everywhere for years you are a moron.

This isn't some secret club it's an anonymous image board where how long you've been here means nothing and everyone is as welcome as everyone else. That's how it is now. If you don't like it fuck off somewhere else.

>b-but it's my 4chan
>I'm an oldfag reddit is bad

Not a whole heap of difference between people here and people elsewhere anymore, man.

>>24696845
White persecution shit won't last long. It's happening now after the influx of "fuck off alllivesmatter, it's blacklivesmatter" stuff but most white people don't feel persecuted. And if they do, they usually know they're being dumb.

The ones who don't will kick up a fuss forever in whatever way they can then die and probably take their opinions with them.
>>
Either you save the world, or make it so that the world isn't worth saving anymore.
>>
File: 1439571978926.jpg (21 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1439571978926.jpg
21 KB, 576x432
>>24696474
>stormfaggery
>worse than liberalism
I'd rather take the lesser of two evils.

>>24696605
I was really hoping that when ISIS started to kick things up a notch it might mark a resurgence in conservative attitudes.
>>
File: 1449025109902.jpg (20 KB, 551x395) Image search: [Google]
1449025109902.jpg
20 KB, 551x395
You gotta keep in mind that the media's mainstream political position plus the way we have been educated into being polite and PC in public, makes people avoid saying anything they perceive as non PC, even though maybe they are surrounded by people who would agree with them.
Basically me overall. Only my dad knows about my positions and he basically thinks the same, otherwise, I'm pretty sure all my other friends and relatives think I'm your average libfag.
>>
File: 1447336822826.jpg (48 KB, 640x484) Image search: [Google]
1447336822826.jpg
48 KB, 640x484
>>24696908
>I was really hoping that when ISIS started to kick things up a notch it might mark a resurgence in conservative attitudes.
I've said it before and I'll say it again; liberal insanity has reach the point where only another global war would suppress it. I'm not saying that I actually want another war, but there's a reason "social problems" are a non-issue during proper wartime.
>>
>>24696878
yeah, it's never good to have too much of one opinion, and reasonable liberals have always been part of 4chan. only morons who can't defend their arguments need hugboxes
that said, crybullies need to leave, any free space which lets them in stops being free very quickly
>>
File: GZREs8C.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
GZREs8C.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>24696891
>If you honestly think people have not been cross browsing with here and twitter, reddit, facebook and fucking everywhere for years you are a moron.
I'm not denying that what you say is the case.

But I maintain that when liberals attain dominance on 4chan, the website will be little better than reddit. Do you want that?
>>
File: 1412665633789.gif (212 KB, 499x355) Image search: [Google]
1412665633789.gif
212 KB, 499x355
>>24696051
pretty great! i think it's important in the long term that we deal, as a society, with natural selection and stop idolizing murderers, violent assholes, and the like, because women, being like children, are likely to repeat what they see in the media. and, infiltrated with shills as we are, we're still technically the media.

it's too bad the atmosphere is probably going to fall apart thanks to modern civilization no matter what we do.
>>
File: skin diamond.jpg (632 KB, 2400x1532) Image search: [Google]
skin diamond.jpg
632 KB, 2400x1532
>>24696051

I'm white and I like brown girls and degenerate shit like group sex and shit so I'm quite happy.
>>
File: 1445974330190.jpg (54 KB, 300x274) Image search: [Google]
1445974330190.jpg
54 KB, 300x274
>>24696845
>this is why white student unions are popping up now
My student's union is entirely white and male, yet they're the biggest load of keks I've ever seen.

>>24696441
>For instance I support women and feminism
Why are you even here? If you're a guy and you support feminism, you are a pitiful excuse of a man.
>>
>>24697001
The attitude of "reddit is the bad place we are the good place!" is what's the root of infinite shitposting.

The sites were entirely different, then some fucktarded rivalry happened for no reason. People started visiting both. I'm somewhat sure if this place had usernames on every board it would be exactly the same as reddit.

I don't use reddit. I dunno how the layout works.

But your argument is daft. What does being a liberal do to affect posting on boards where you don't talk about social issues? Will you just be sad because you can't say faggot or nigger anymore without being ignored or called a cunt?

This site is already shite. People come here out of familiarity not because it's good. You're a stupid cunt if you honestly think this place becoming more popular will do anything other than either kill it or keep it the same.

The edgy little boys club from years ago is long dead, anon.

>>24697092
>says the weeb
Actually, being supportive of minority groups is seen as really cool and mature now, man. Even in shitholes like NI if you're progressive you'll pull more than timmy the smick who hates the gays. Sure, you can pull the boring, brainless tramps or stuck up girls who don't know about social issues, but a majority of actually half decent women are usually all over the fellas who will support the dang homos if asked.
>>
>>24696051
I'm
1. pro abortion obviously
2. need affirmative action except based on economically disadvantaged (for schools entrance exam shit)
3. healthcare insurance mandatory and given to all
4. Same sex marriage obviously
5. Gun control (ban sales of assault rifles)
>>
File: I KNEW IT.gif (921 KB, 350x286) Image search: [Google]
I KNEW IT.gif
921 KB, 350x286
>>24696630
>even leftists are being pushed to the right
That's virtually the only thing that can save Europe from itself.

>>24697154
>What does being a liberal do to affect posting on boards where you don't talk about social issues?
This being the internet, social issues seep their way into almost every discussion.

>you can't say faggot or nigger anymore without being ignored or called a cunt?
You'd like if that was the case on 4chan, wouldn't you?
>>
>>24697200
>ban sales of assault riles
>implying they make up more than a very small percentage of gun murders
>implying the majority of gun murders aren't done with pistols by people who can't legally own guns
tip top kek
>>
>>24697241
Not implying any of that

I don't see the point of selling assault rifles at all
>>
>>24696792
Today's SJWs are all going to shut their mouth as son as they reach their 30s and they'll get what they've been begging around with their bullshit for years, I.e. an income and somewhat power. Why do you think 99.9% of them come from humanistic degrees? Why are no STEM people doing it?

They simply use these words to move idiots for their agenda. Once they got the bones they want to gnaw, they are going to protect it, even by changing their attitude. SJWing is nothing but today's hippies and 80s yuppies... albeit those had at least a decency and a semi-credible and not retarded ideology supporting them.
>>
I want to be able to attend college at some point without too much debt, I hope Sanders actually does what he says.
>>
File: 1440124148779.png (396 KB, 1024x565) Image search: [Google]
1440124148779.png
396 KB, 1024x565
>>24697200
> pro abortion obviously
>Same sex marriage obviously
I feel like I'm legitimately going insane here. You're disgustingly left wing. Seriously, I hadn't realised that it had gotten this bad on /r9k/ of all places.

>I'm need affirmative action except based on economically disadvantaged (for schools entrance exam shit)
What does this even mean?
>>
>What does this even mean?

If you're poor as fuck and you have the same credentials as someone who's rich

aka same GPA similar extra curriculars same ACT/SAT

the poor guy should get in
>>
File: 1434725536520.png (372 KB, 702x559) Image search: [Google]
1434725536520.png
372 KB, 702x559
>>24697154
>The edgy little boys club from years ago is long dead, anon.
And you want to turn this place into yet another "safe space".
>>
>>24697257
why not sell them? they're no more dangerous than other semiautomatic weapons
>>
>>24697289
>>24697268

forgot to quote

>>24697296
Because they serve no purpose except mowing people down and aren't for legitimate self defense
>>
>>24697289
Bullshit. Your entry into college should be solely based on your academic achievements. That's why when there's a surplus on applications, the selection process should come down to an interview or competition or something like that.
>>
>>24697217
This site has features which allow you to filter threads, and you don't have to reply to posts that you don't want to. Even now people try to bring up sjw in places like /v/ but nobody but morons pay them any mind. Stop being a triggered faggot.

I wouldn't really care. They're just words. Faggot isn't an insult here anymore, just a standard way to respond to someone. I use many websites, 4chan being used for mainly lurking. I don't really mind what happens here.

>>24697268
>this bad
It's like this everywhere. People just aren't afraid to say it. >>>wiz

>>24697291
Not really. Like I said, who cares what happens to 4chan. It's a shitty website. Anyone with any actual attachment to it is a failure anyways. I don't have any safe spaces. I don't need them. I'm white and have only ever had straight relaitonships with other white people. I was raised christian but I'm no longer religious. Why would I need a safe space?
>>
>>24697289
this would be a good system. it's fucked up that college admissions and scholarship people see a black millionaire's son as less "privileged" and therefore more deserving of admittance than a white kid from a poor family
>>
>>24697268
Why be against same sex marriage?
>>
>>24697336
Not realistic

The poor person obviously accomplished more than the rich person if they achieved the same results.

Rich person has:

1. academic advantage (goes to more competitive school)
2. parents pay for extra tutors
3. they have more resources for better projects and extra curriculars

If they can't get more with all those advantages the poor person clearly achieved "more" even though the results are the same
>>
>>24697336
The reason the rich kid might have better "achievements" is because he's rich in the first place.
>>
>>24697311
defense against the state is legitimate self defense IMO, plus they can be used in riot situations to defend homes/businesses. and people do hunt and target shoot with them
>>
>>24697339
>It's a shitty website
Yes, but it's the least shit of all the alternatives as far as I'm concerned.

>Anyone with any actual attachment to it is a failure anyways
I think it's fair to say that anybody on /r9k/ in the first place as fucked up somewhere along the line. I'm not afraid to admit that. You on the other hand are clearly in denial.

>>24697392
>>24697372
And? That's the luck of the draw in life.
>>
>>24697358
The elite agenda right now just wants to ride the ethnic population shift that they-themselves pushed. The actual goal is having a West with 70-80% non white population in order to police the rest of the world without being accused of racism and thus having the legitimacy to do so without genocide.

tldr: we will all become negro in a point or another and that's functional to power hierarchies. Enjoy your beating as you and your genes are not useful to who's in power.
>>
>>24697364
to be contrarian
>>
File: Shino_implying.jpg (276 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Shino_implying.jpg
276 KB, 3000x3000
>>24697336
>I'm white and have only ever had straight relaitonships with other white people
>>
>>24697372
>>24697392
>muh evil bourgeoisie boogyman keepin me down
they're people born into circumstances out of their control just like you, you salty commie shit
>>
>>24697364
Why be for it? I see nothing to be gained from it existing.

>>24697442
Fuck, meant to quote: >>24697339
>>
>>24697452
>>24697421
>just accept your lot in life as peasant and learn to not mind getting shat on by rich people at every turn
>>
>>24697421
>I think it's fair to say that anybody on /r9k/ in the first place as fucked up somewhere along the line

I disagree. Not too long ago it became common knowledge that this was the new board for funny greentext stories, so instead of going to /b/ people came here. All the pepe stuff and everything gave people with 4chan based accounts elsewhere content to post.

Many of the people here are here to lurk and repost.

>>24697442
I was about to say that, yeah.
Alright, I fess up. When I was 15 I kissed a chinese girl when I was drunk. But in terms of actual dating or whatever, it's been no darkies. Not intentionally, just the way it happened.
>>
>>24697471
>Why be for it? I see nothing to be gained from it existing.
I can't see myself getting married and I think it's dumb, but if heteros can get married why not same sex couples?
Seems unfair for things like taxes, legal stuff, visitation rights etc.
>>
>>24697421
>And? That's the luck of the draw in life.
That's exactly what the system is trying to change and make it even?

How can you say the rich person has more "merit"?

>>24697452
Didn't imply any of that. Read the example again. Privilege is privilege if they do better than they should get in. If they do the same as the poor person the poor person should get in. Not a hard concept and no one is "demonizing" the rich

>>24697400
Maybe I don't know that much about guns and I might change my stance on this. Do people really hunt with assault rifles? What's the point
>>
>>24697501
I'm not a hunter or gun owner either so I'm not sure, but I'm certain there is some legitimate reason
>>
File: 1433518875009.png (220 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1433518875009.png
220 KB, 400x400
>>24697491
Fuck of Bernie.

>>24697501
>How can you say the rich person has more "merit"?
No, but neither does a poor person. Affirmative action is discrimination - plain and simple.

>Privilege is privilege if they do better than they should get in. If they do the same as the poor person the poor person should get in.
Sure smells of Tumblr in here.
>>
>>24697550
Hardly worth replying to

>xDDDDD tumblr quotes

just epic

Can you tell me how the poor person doesn't have more merit?
>>
>>24697491
if you want it you should take it not cry until big daddy government steps in and does it for you
and if you're incapable of taking it then maybe you don't deserve it after all
>>
>>24697570
>Can you tell me how the poor person doesn't have more merit?
So you think merit should be based on your economic status in life? (or lack thereof)

>Hardly worth replying to
And yet here we are. Your comment reeks of Tumblr - why try and hide it?
>>
>>24697550
>weeb faggot is a fucking idiot and can only refute points with relating them to things like tumblr and Bernie

Color me shocked
>>
File: 1442025167796.jpg (450 KB, 1386x1385) Image search: [Google]
1442025167796.jpg
450 KB, 1386x1385
>>24696051
Progressive sjw retards are not liberals, actual liberals hate them.
Actual liberals would never protest against freedom of speech or try to censor things because they are offended by them, you know who does that? Conservative christians. Progressive pseudo-liberals are managing to do what conservative christians couldn't
>>
>>24697619
>trying to use reason when talking with liberal keks
I waste enough time on /r9k/ as it is.

>weeb faggot
Not exactly a fountain of articulation yourself.
>>
>>24697580
If you try and "take it" (like it's that easy) the rich will prevent you from doing so as will big daddy government, because their main goal is to protect the rich.
>>
>>24697608
>So you think merit should be based on your economic status in life?

No the merit in this case is shown by their gpa, extra curriculars and ACT/SAT which both the rich person and the poor person has

The economic affirmative action comes in as a tiebreaker because the poor person clearly did more with less resources

>So you think merit should be based on your economic status in life? (or lack thereof)
So this a huge hyperbole. Your point would make sense if I was advocating that all poor people should make it over rich people regardless of their achievements. In this hypothetical they have the same achievements
>>
>>24697671
Communism failed for a reason. Please don't try and impose elements of its failures on us.
>>
>>24696051
You're kidding, right? With ISIS around and gay marriage now legal, you can expect a rise in social conservatism.

Then, with the retarded democratic candidates this election (Hillary and "socialist" Bernie) and the hit to the wallet known as the ACA, you can expect a rise in economic conservatism as well. I'm already seeing it. Once Obama's term is up, I guarantee you a Republican will be in the presidential office.
>>
>>24697684
That, and poor people need college more than the richfags. The rich can always just go to a different school with the money they have to fall back on.
>>
>>24697684
>The economic affirmative action comes in as a tiebreaker because the poor person clearly did more with less resources
That works under the assumption that the rich person had parents that gave a shit and supported them in their education.
>>
>>24697688
I didn't say anything about communism, don't put words in my mouth. What I'm saying is that social mobility is extremely difficult.
>>
>>24697706
Yes that is the assumption in this case. It might be a flawed one but most parents do like to help their kids. But usually the rich person lives in a better neighborhood which would automatically give them the better school and therefore better resources that comes with that network
>>
>>24697154
>Actually, being supportive of minority groups is seen as really cool and mature now, man.
In the eyes of other liberals. I don't want their approval.

Tell me, why should I be supportive of minority groups?

> but a majority of actually half decent women are usually all over the fellas who will support the dang homos if asked.
Well, young women tend to be one of the most liberal demographics so that's hardly surprising.

>says the weeb
Hey, I know I'm a pitiful excuse of a man. But at least I didn't reach that status by being a male feminist.
>>
File: 1449049058118.png (514 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
1449049058118.png
514 KB, 520x678
>>24697651
This.
If the majority of SJWs were ultra-religious, they'd just be grouped in with the rest of the redneck conservatives and would no longer have to bring embarrassment to the term "liberal"
>>
>gays and blacks can go outside without having to worry about being hanged or shot therefor liberals won and conservatives are gone

Conservatives are supposed to be the party of masculinity yet you're probably the whiniest little faggots in the whole god damn world.

Here is a passage from the great philosopher known as Anonymous. Read it and stop acting like such a victimized little shit:

And its conservative ideals that keked us all. All of this cheapest possible labor, strongest possible protection for intellectual and corporate property, weakest possible protection for individual rights is the wet dream of the conservative, not liberal establishment.

As soon as anything smells like "socialism" aka shared prosperity you shit on it.

What do you want as a conservative? more dog eats dog capitalism? You are living it. We are living in the "best" time to do business since the social revolution. Record profits, stagnant wages, incredible "productivity" and contentment with the status quo.

Hell talking of a living wage is a joke.

What more you want as a conservative?

You waste your time arguing about shit like abortion while your rights get taken away.

And you won. Human labor and humans in general are worthless. A college degree is worthless. We are in a race to the bottom for the least rights, the least taxes and the highest hours and productivity.

What about that is liberal?

You think your problem is blacks and hispanics? Really?

That's why wages stagnate and the middle class is but a memory in many places?

Wake the fuck up.

Conservatives won. This is the world of the invisible hand of the market, the great chain. You should be masturbating to your success.
>>
File: Putin.jpg (53 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Putin.jpg
53 KB, 620x387
>>24697962
>Conservatives won.
Thank fuck for that! My life is pretty damn good at the moment all things considered.
>>
>>24697886
Okay then, if you're cool keeping to yourself that's fine.

I probably could have worded it better. By your standards, or likeminded people's standards, they are pitiful excuses for men.

However, in the eyes of the public and a majority of the popular people they'll spend their time with, men who will back up-in practice or in theory-minority groups are seen as mature and progressive while people who don't are seen as small minded creeps. It's just the way things are going senpai.

>>24697962
lol, somebody seems to be projecting a lot. No shit education and all is fucked. Unless you're doing a degree which directly helps you get a job in an unsaturated market why would you ever go if you can't afford it?

if you can afford it you go, start making plans for a post-uni career and get your degree and leave. That's it. If you were smart and lucky enough you'll get a job semi related to what studied. Otherwise you won't and you get some other job like most people. Then you get on with your life and realise that what you do for a living isn't who you are.
>>
>>24698029
>It's just the way things are going senpai.
And it even though I don't desire their approval, it still makes me sad that society is going such a way.
>>
>>24698029
>tells me I'm projecting
>cherry picks a phrase about school and starts projecting degree related bullshit on me

I quit college in the middle of my degree, taught my myself how to code and now write software for living. But go ahead and keep blaming your failings on the liberal boogeyman.
>>
>>24697962
Conservatives do not think they have won until zombie Reagan is back in office.
>>
>>24697651

This. I'm a liberal and I'm fucking mortified by the SJWs. It's all tyrannical fascism just like Rightwing Christian conservatives. Anyone who tries to limit my freedom of speech can go fuck themselves
>>
Yeah, RIP Humanity.
>>
>>24697684
I'm going to be honest with you. As someone who grew up in an upper-middle class family, people who are of the lower socio-economic classes are generally dumber. I went to a top public high school in the area where I lived, which is very mixed. There are quite a few upper-middle class students, but most of the students were either middle-middle class or lower-middle class. My school was recognized for having "high average test scores" and the like. Do you want to know why? It's because that small group of upper-middle class students carried the fuck out of the other two groups. These people had equal opportunities. They could have joined the same clubs, taken the same classes, and worked their asses off. Hell, my school even offered free tutoring. However, these other 2 groups collectively didn't do nearly as much hard work as the upper-middle class students. Out of the strongest 15 people in my class, only 1 of them wasn't upper-middle class. In fact, most of the lower-middle class students expected to automatically do well in school just because they were in my high school. They don't understand that you actually need to, you know, study and make sure you do what you need to do.

I'm not interested in politics, but there are many solid reasons why upper-middle class people dislike lower-middle class people.

It's a fucking miracle if a lower-middle class person achieves anything, even when given the same opportunities.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.