[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 14
File: future gf.jpg (41 KB, 167x500) Image search: [Google]
future gf.jpg
41 KB, 167x500
How the hell do you even get a job? I have no friends and contacts. The job applications have a thousand requirements and previous experience. Damn I just don't understand how they hire druggies and single mothers. I need help! I'm thinking of just lying on a applications
>>
>>24696011
do you have any practical skills?
>>
Apply to one of those jobs that normies turn their noses up at, like fast food, oil change tech, custodian, car washer, dish washer and such. Then build up a 6 month track record as a reliable workaholic and apply for a better job at another place.
>>
>>24696011
Dunno man, I have a job but I didn't get it through job hunting. My mum let me work at her place. Every job I've ever personally applied for, I've been rejected. Don't know what I'll do if I get fired/lose my job. I have no life skills whatsoever so finding my own job will be impossible. I'll probably just an hero when that day comes.

Got sauce on that semen demon?
>>
>>24696114
I worked as a dishwasher for a while got the job at of pure luck
>>
>>24696123
She's from Mexico - I like them light and tall
>>
>>24696132

Yeah so there's your reference. It proves you have the will power.
>>
>>24696156
Hmm not bad. Reverse image search isn't helping. Got a name?
>>
>>24696011
>I'm thinking of just lying on a applications
yes, that's how druggies and single mums get jobs. No one is honest on their cv.
>>
>>24696170
dude it was like 2013 after that I worked for a Chinese restaurant for a while made 2,000 dollars there most I ever made in my life. But since I was hired by Asians their are no records I worked there. the Business was kind of shady
>>
>>24696196
I forgot her name but she was from some website named Mexican cupid. she's a 8/10
>>
>>24696235

So they won't give you a reference even? I don't know why you would keep on working for a shady place like that then. People say you can go to a 1 or 2 year college and "learn a trade" and become immediately employable. There's lots of ways of surviving if you're not unhealthy, dumb or lazy. I'm speaking very broadly of course.
>>
>>24696114
>Then build up a 6 month track record as a reliable workaholic and apply for a better job at another place.

I love this meme. They are called dead end jobs for a reason. There is no advancing from them. You done just work as a cashier for 6 months and suddenly get a better job. No one cares about that sort of stuff of your CV. They're jobs that anyone can do and that will hire anyone.
>>
>>24696277
>reference
it was shady they kept no records of taxes. Any ways I do work with my father in his tree service sometimes in logging but I don't know; I want to do a indoor job
>>
>>24696308
>They're jobs that anyone can do

Nope. They're jobs anyone who is physically and mentally fit as well as energetic and hard working can do. These are beta jobs where you're a kek for a Chad manager. However, there is a way out just like there's a way out of a deep pit that you fall into. For example you could switch to changing oil at a gas station, which is also a blue collar job. And plenty of advancement if you learn to do brakes and other stuff at which point you're on your way to a career as a mechanic. Or you could use the deadend dishwasher job to prove you have motivation and apply for some menial desk job.

>>24696325

Just ask for a reference. When employers check references they just call a phone number and talk to a name. Either they will agree to do that or not. Maybe they won't if they're all underground like you said. Many people make up fake references. So if you made one up similar to this one in quality maybe it's not cheating?
>>
Just go to a temp agency. That's how the jobless get jobs these days for the most part. If you're not in America, then I have no idea how to help you.
>>
>>24696573
I already went to a job agency they didn't help what the shit
>>
File: 1449073924442.jpg (40 KB, 196x325) Image search: [Google]
1449073924442.jpg
40 KB, 196x325
>get job application
>supermarket job
>"list three references"
>crumple up application and throw it in the garbage
>>
>>24696591
Where do you live? That'll give me a better idea.
>>
File: 126662-2.jpg (76 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
126662-2.jpg
76 KB, 720x540
I've been working 40 hours a week since I turned 18. I'm 24 now and I've come to realize that I'll probably work until I die, which has made work less depressing for me.
>>
You could try going through a temp service. Most of them dont care so long as you arent a crackhead or a felon. Theyll loan you out to factorys/warehouses/other mild labor places and if that place likes you enough theyll hire you from the temp service. If not, then they bump you over to the next place needing labor. Youll then have some work history and references.
Its wat i did. Got bumped around for a while and hired into a factory. After a while of ass-busting i even got a small promotion. Now i can afford my own hot pockets.
>>
>>24696625
the South Arkansas; Shit I'm scared I don't want be a truck driver or work in a sawmill
>>
>>24696722
>less depressing for me
what does that mean?
>>
>>24696842
People get upset or stressed about work and needing to go to work and whatnot, but I've accepted it as a fact of life. That has led me to let work be less of a daily stress factor for me whereas other people are constantly complaining
>>
>>24696764
Can you move Louisiana or Texas? They're not far and may have better job situations. Not much in the Ozarks.
>>
>>24696610
When they pull that shit, write "available upon strong mutual interest" in the references field and hand it in anyway. My uni gave me a free career training course and the instructors told me to do that for any and every job application you do even if you do have references. Hasn't failed me yet, though then again I haven't applied to a job that requested references in years.
>>
>>24696610
Too much of a sperg to apply anyways and wonder why you never get a job.

I wouldn't hire your coward ass to bag my groceries either.
>>
>>24696870
Not him, thought I'd reply though. I get entirely how someone can see things your way, but for me the idea that it's an inescapable reality just makes it even worse for me. Compound that with the inherent unfairness, inhumanity and corruption in the system and boom there you have it, the most depressing part of life.
>>
People on /r9k/ really are unemployable losers if they can't figure out how to get a basic entry level job. That they'd be proud of being a dishwasher even.
>>
>>24697145
>Compound that with the inherent unfairness, inhumanity and corruption in the system and boom there you have it, the most depressing part of life.

Exactly, depression is definitely a part of my life but I try to make work less a part of that. I'm there for 8 hours a day so I want to be somewhere that I don't mind too much.

I also believe that 50 years from now this country will be much shittier than better, to what degree I don't know but that saps my motivation to want to excel by societies standards
>>
>>24696011
Geting a job is easy anon, I mean hell I get paid 15 an hour to shovel snow at the train tracks
>>
>>24697164
I am quite employable in that I am educated, punctual when I have commitments and can do anything that the next person can plus the specific skills gained from my degree. My problem is that I fucking hate work. It's the most soul-crushing, awful, dehumanising act that you are forced to do just to eat and stay warm.
>>
>>24697197
>I'm there for 8 hours a day so I want to be somewhere that I don't mind too much.
I would love to have this kind of attitude, but I would simply be lying to myself, and aware that I'm doing so.
>>
>>24697215
And hell, before that I got paid to literally stand around for three hours a day.
>>
>>24697238
Well I work in a doughnut shop. It's low pay, low responsibility, low stress. The people I work with are cool enough that it's not a pain. Do you work right now? If so where?
>>
>>24697218
So you have a bad work ethic and are a lazy slob. That's cool. Have fun being relegated to shitty jobs and all of your coworkers hating you.
>>
>>24696870
>I've accepted it as a fact of life
that's it my nigga
>>
File: wagecucks.png (138 KB, 810x501) Image search: [Google]
wagecucks.png
138 KB, 810x501
>>24697218
DEAL
WITH
IT
SENPAI
>>
>>24696011
You lie about your experience, get someone you know to pretend they managed you at the former job you lied about. Then you wing it and hope you can learn on the job quick enough before they figure out you were full of shit
>>
>>24697539

That pic would have been true about 20,000 years ago, but not anymore.
Its not nature at this point, it's society.
I'd love to be fully self sustainable, but since property exists, I can't grow my own crops on any free patch of land because someone else owns it.
I can't go hunting legally without a hinting licence which costs money.
Its a catch 22.
Resources are held hostage for a price instead of being able to harvest your own.
>>
>>24696011
Sometimes, OP, the requirements are not even enforced, I work as a truck mechanic / Electrician, the job required me to work at least 5 years as a truck mechanic, and have high school or higher in any electro-technic field. Tough luck buddy, I studied accounting, and took a speed class in fixing trucks (1 year instead of 4, got the same paper everyone else does) I only fixed computers for two years before this job. I told the employer that I have been fixing computers and that I am certified mechanic, boom, i'm there. No need to lie, just leave unimportant details.
>>
>>24698306
You can get around that easily, son.

Just do whatever you want and when you're arrested tell the officer, judge, and prosecutor you're a free inhabitant pursuant to Article 4 of the Articles of Confederation.
>>
>>24696011
By absolute luck I got hired on the spot when I applied to a store that just opened. The HR was very nice about everything.
This was with 15 applications eslwhere that I got rejected from.
Just hope you get an interview after that it's cake.
>>
>>24696573
For Britain you just go on Jobseekers and then you'll get some shit in no time if you haven't killed yourself from their bullshit by then.

You'll hate the job they'll find but it's still a job.
>>
>>24696610
Do 'available on request'
My two references are a teacher, he allowed us to use him as reference.

I've lucked out in that my aunt's boyfriend is another request, he doesn't count as family so I get to use him for all kinds.
>>
>>24696156
>She's from Mexico - I like them light and tall

why on earth would you look to Mexicans for light and tall?
>>
Go for very small/local businesses and new stores that are opening. They're always desperate for people. Big fancy corporations, not so much, unless it's a fast food chain.
>>
I needed a temporary shitty job so I went out today and got a job at a liquor store within 3 hours. If your standards are low it's fucking easy.
>>
>>24696496
>>>cashier and dishwasher are dead-end jobs
>>Nope.
>example : gas station => mechanic
you might as well recognize that cashier and dishwasher are dead-end (been there, done that), instead of trying to win the argument by answering about gas stations.

After several dead ends, I became desperate by 30.
Called the only (distant) family I have in the city, a masseur or physio-therapist.
He lectured me about laziness, will, becoming an adult, entitlement, etc, for 20 minutes (in spite of the fact I've done all the jobs he's never had to do), but being old and rich seems to entitle you to the right to lecture. (?)

Then he told me, if you *really* want to work, I can help you get a job as cashier at the bakery I know. The bakery *always* hires. But let me tell you, the baker is an absolute bitch.

Or if you think you're too good for this, I can get you a job at the elderly retirement house. There are always things to do, like dishwasher etc. Yeah, you're interested? I took the address. But beware, young man! Summer is coming quickly, you have to write this week, there are people queuing for this job! And don't act too good. Let me explain you how the world works : you have to show *motivation*.

Finally I understood it was just a few hours of dustman and garbageman with the elderly on the other side of town, so I didn't apply.

>cont.
>>
http://53media.tumblr.com/post/133893844209/4565565
>>
>>24698957
>cont'

Few months later, my reputation was made in the whole family : doesn't even want to work when someone literally offers him a job on a plate!

After exchanging lots of insults with this great uncle, this man, who's not so bad, told me a friend of a friend needed someone in a supermarket (handling, warehouseman).
For several reasons (being desperate for connections, wanting to prove to my family I wasn't afraid of another shit job, and thinking this had more future than cleaning the retirement house, and it was in my area), I said yes. They didn't hire me. Great uncle didn't care. Then, after pressures, they hired me.

The manager of the manager of the manager (a startup guy, 50 y/o, beard, chad) saw me twice. After I was fired by an Arab, I heard the big boss thought I was a very serious young man and that he was planning on making me move up pretty fast. It's just a shame the Arab lied about me, and I've never had the chance to go to college, so when Chad asked me what I could do, I said I've been a telemarketer, an educator for the handicapped, etc

>TL; DR : It's perfectly legit to turn down dishwashing or cashier, warehouse is hard but at least there's a ladder.
>>
>>24698684
this is solid advice. i can never get a job at a chain. they just tell me "apply online" and then i never hear back from them ever again. i was driving by and saw a business ive never heard of and saw they needed cashiers. so i walked in and in 15 minutes the guy told me to come in on friday to start
>>
File: Nacionalismo Criollo.png (734 KB, 1118x388) Image search: [Google]
Nacionalismo Criollo.png
734 KB, 1118x388
>>24698683
you do realize not Mexicans are mestizos some are pure bred whites
>>
Do volunteering and internships, I don't care about how it's not paid work, it works out in the future. It's what causes the experience cycle to cease and it won't cease unless you luck out. All kinds of places are looking for slaves to do shit free, just suck it up really.

I was getting nothing, then I volunteered for a place. I was lucky as it's a small place, not overwhelming, nice people, pretty fun and light work. Then the e-mails and offers started coming in.

Recently the head lady of my department left as she got a job, she gave me her position. Now I put that position on my CV and job places are on my dick for me and emailing me because of it, it looks good on my CV. Even though I've had it for like a week and will probably be only there another week or two before I get a job.
>>
OP here: Connections fucking connections - applying online never works. So I look for business that are opening - Walgreens was hiring / just renovated I applied - almost got the job but the sexist bastards only hired women
>>
>>24696011
>tfw finished high school with all teachers hating me
>no friends
>small town, known as that kid who's cynical and unfriendly towards everyone
>no one here respects me
>personally told by employers that they didn't hire me because someone they knew talked shit

How am i supposed to live? To top it off, i hear /everyone/ saying they had a contact get them a job. I'm beyond triggered, i started this post with "REEEE NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD AND KILL YOURSELF" but meh.
>>
>>24696011
I managed to get a job at a callcenter for customer service. Yeah, you get a lot of questions about previous experiences, so I fucked up the video interview the first time. Applied 4 months later, and this time I bullshitted by instead taking examples from school to show how I was fit for the job.

Sometimes using big words can help too, because often the recruiters are actually fucking morons who think it actually makes a person more intelligent by default.
>>
>>24699018
Chains can be good when they're first opening up, again, desperate for people. Current chains are a no go, as they prefer to just use the people that they have and give them crazy hours instead. Specifically their lowest paid people. Even if it's a chain in a place that isn't busy e.g. away from downtown, they won't hire you as they need less people.

Only exception are new stores, ask franchises if there's anything opening up. If you know of a mall or strip mall that's opening up soon, get the fuck on their asses and apply for every store in that mall. These stores will be gagging for people.

Corporations prefer to reduce as many people as possible as well.

However, the best bets are small, local businesses. I mean not only are they cosier, they're usually looking for people. These businesses are usually so small that the owner has to work rather than manage, you take the work side off his hands so he can focus on being an owner and he'll hire you in an instant.
>>
>>24699174
christ what a bunch of jews those corporations are
>>
>>24699261
Yeah, they love cost reduction and they say its so they can put more into the business, but its so the top 3 people of the company get more dollar. So their Stacy daughter will stop tantruming and they can buy her a helicopter.
>>
I was on a thread here a while back about wageslave stories and how cashiers in retail get pushed around by jew mangers. Damn
>>
>>24696156
>beaners
>white
>>
>>24699102
Dont go for the top dogs as well when it comes to new openings. McDonalds, KFC, Walmart, etc. Go for the newer chains, the growing businesses, the ones that are starting to boom. Where there's only a few stores of it in your area, the number 2 or 3 in that that businesses area of business. Not the number 1.

>>24699153
Yeah, using examples from school never works unless it's a university and you're going for a graduate job, they want workplace experience. Which is why just getting any job and duking it out, or getting an internship or volunteering somewhere.

Yeah, it doesn't pay, but it still BENEFITS. Like I've seen that excuse tons of times, and so now I think. "Okay, you said that a year ago, you won't go for anything unpaid. Now you're still in the same position. Imagine where you'd be at if you just took the unpaid opportunity."
>>
>>24699129
>that kid who's cynical and unfriendly towards everyone
nice. A real Bukowski situation.
Read Ham on Rye (doesn't get you a job, but soothing)
He was the tough lonely guy in HS. First job after HS, he works in the big store. After a few days, he runs into ex classmates (who are in college, etc), and make fun of him.
It's too much for him, he defies their leader to go fight on the roof.
he wrecks the guy, but of course gets immediately hired.

Then he was lucky that WW2 came, most guys were gone overseas, so managers had to hire freaks.

Reading Buk always soothes me.

When you've had a violent father, not only did you not get a chance to go to college, you also get to face competition with people who have a naturally good relationship with authority.

I just bottle up and explode.

NEETing in misery since February. Think about killing family all the time. Addicted to prescription drugs.
>>
>>24699547
>of course gets immediately hired.
*fired
>>
>>24699547
Old people say how easy it was to get a job back then and how you could buy junk food for dirt cheap they even had left over money to buy a house and a sweet ride. That was the 60s/70s
>>
File: RL8OS9SD07NA6JIN-rszw640.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
RL8OS9SD07NA6JIN-rszw640.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
yeah
at least there's already a meme about it.
>>
>>24699741
so what I mean fucking baby boomers and Gen x mother fuckers had the whole world on a sliver plate and manged to fuck it up for the rest of us
>>
>>24699820
>so
see damn typo
>>
File: oldeconomysteve.jpg (206 KB, 625x918) Image search: [Google]
oldeconomysteve.jpg
206 KB, 625x918
>>24699678
>>24699741
"old economy Steve"

>>24699820
true.
they don't understand when I can't tolerate their moral lessons...
I wrote a 10 page letter to the great uncle I mentioned above, to brief him about the current economy. What's surprising is that he read it.

www.ultra-com.org/project/why-riot/ (where I discovered old-economy-steve)
>>
>>24699866
>And the jobs that older Americans hold are not being passed down to us, though their debt is. When they retire, the few remaining secure, living wage and often unionized positions will be eliminated, their components dispersed into three or four different unskilled functions performed by part-time service workers. The entirety of the job growth that has come since the "recovery" began has been in low-wage, temporary or highly precarious jobs, which exist alongside a permanently heightened unemployment rate.
>>
>>24696610
>available upon strong mutual interest
Holy shit, thanks for the line bro
going to give this to every mcdonalds near me hopefully noone will ask for references because I have NONE

I have terrible social anxiety and panic attacks though
think I can get away with 2-3 shots of liquor before job interview/work to try and settle the old nerves? or will they know?
>>
>>24699866
My dad isn't like that he was born in 1964; worked hard to get where he was until he formed his own business (I currently help him I'm 20 years old and 100 dollars a week isn't enough) He under stands our Gen is wrecked
>>
>>24699981
good dad
>>
>>24696011

Go somewhere with a stronger economy.
>>
>>24699129
get out of your small town when you can, that's fucked
>>
File: b57.jpg (168 KB, 625x918) Image search: [Google]
b57.jpg
168 KB, 625x918
old economy steve
>>
File: america.jpg (253 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
253 KB, 800x532
>>24699910
>In the long term, this means that, after having been roundly robbed in almost every respect by our parents' generation, our own future holds nothing more than the hope that we might be employed in two or three separate part-time, no-promotion positions in the few growth sectors, such as healthcare, where we can have the privilege of being paid minimum wage to wipe the asses of the generation that robbed us.
>>
>>24700021
why were the baby boomers such cowards? Why were they all leftist? I think in the 1970s the only ones in the US that still supported the war Vietnam were the Italian construction workers.
>>
>>24699922
Go for the tips in this threat, if you're looking for fast food places, go for places that have just opened.
>>
>>24700114
it's a my-stery.
>>
File: 7ca.jpg (194 KB, 625x918) Image search: [Google]
7ca.jpg
194 KB, 625x918
dinosaur uprising
>>
>>24700078
>I am from one of these wastelands where the majority of work is informal, the majority of formal industries are dirty or miserable, and where rates of poverty, unemployment, chronic disease, illiteracy, and mental illness are often two to three times the national average. Raised in a trailer several miles off a reservation in one of the poorest counties on the west coast, all of the structural shifts mentioned above were for me not academic abstractions, but living reality. I come from that part of America--the majority of it--where weed is the biggest cash crop, where kids eat Special K like it's cereal, and where the only "revitalization" we've ever seen is when the abandoned factory down the street was converted into a meth lab.

>And I was, due mostly to dumb luck, one of the few who was able to earn enough to pay the exit fee. Upon arrival in Seattle, despite having a degree I was fed into the lowest tiers of the labor market. Rather than being some "out-of-town" suburban youth using Seattle as a "playground," as commentators would claim of the rioters, I was, in fact, one of the multitude of invisible workers that the city depended on--whether hauling goods to and from the port, working in the south county warehouses, cleaning downtown's sprawling office towers, or, as in my case, working behind the kitchen door.
>>
File: 1BIsK.png (490 KB, 501x402) Image search: [Google]
1BIsK.png
490 KB, 501x402
>>24700210
putrefied cattle
>>
File: Australian Bikini.png (719 KB, 534x870) Image search: [Google]
Australian Bikini.png
719 KB, 534x870
>>24696132
refer to yourself as a "culinary maintenance technician" not a "dishwasher"
>>
File: Kim Jung Un 'Mired.jpg (55 KB, 559x478) Image search: [Google]
Kim Jung Un 'Mired.jpg
55 KB, 559x478
>>24696610
try doing volenteer work for a few months, ask one of the supervisors for a reference.

DONE!
>>
>>24698976

Why not just go to a tech center and do one of those trade programs, whatever they are? Also do you live in some super small town because every town over 100k should have lots and lots of cold calling sales jobs. Or maybe not so much now thanks to outsourcing but sales is another avenue for the unemployed but only if you are good at selling.

But there's lots of people who when they find jobs just give it their 150% and somehow get promoted. Look at all those McDonalds and BK managers. They make bank.
>>
>>24699026

What is the department, shipping or prostitution or IT or what? Just find it interesting that there's such a high turnover because the grass is greener on the other side with more money?
>>
>>24699025
10% of the population tho.
>>
>>24696011
>I'm thinking of just lying on applications.
Smart move. Just make sure you can't get caught in the lie, or else that is grounds for termination.

After all, the job offering is always a lie, too. How many jobs promised "upward mobility," but failed to deliver?

Lie your ass off on applications and during the interview. Just don't allow yourself to get caught, either by your own admission or via background checks.
>>
>>24701235
>Why not just go to a tech center and do one of those trade programs, whatever they are?
I'm in EU / EUR [Non-ASCII text not allowed].
The official propaganda is that there are tons of opportunity for training.
But when I ask it's never free, you can't get loans, and at the job center they say I don't have enough experience to get free training.
The most absurd thing, is that if I start training, I lose welfare, so I can't pay my rent. (yes, I'm in a city, extremely isolated)

Yeah I've done some cold calling, my 1st idea. I liked the idea of being behind a phone (my family are Doctors, I have a phobia of humiliation doing entry jobs). But I'm really introverted, I hate lying, I hate being pushy with old lonely women who just need a friend, etc

So yeah I need some training, I'd be happier as a techie.
Thanks for the reply.
>>
I can't even get a job as a third year engineering student with previous work experience, lots of extra engineering-related activities, and extra classes other people don't take. I could only get a job at a warehouse from someone I knew.

Meanwhile, I see freshmen and sophmores getting internships and co-ops paying a lot of money at big companies all the time, and all I can think of is how their family and friends must be so proud of them, and wonder what's wrong with me, why I can't get a job too.
>>
>>24700893
In "Down and Out in London and Paris", young George Orwell talks at length about his awful experience as "plongeur" (dishwasher) in a fancy hotel in Paris (Rivoli st.).

(the book is about his experience as a beggar in Paris and London, half-experiment, half real)

Very insightful.
He thought it was awful, but after a few days he was proud of managing to keep up.
He explains that a "plongeur" doesn't just do dishwashing, it's just the word for the lowest rank in a restaurant.
The waiters treat you like shit. They have more opportunities, because they meet the clients. Some were dishwashers before, most were not.
>>
>tfw I graduated May 2015 with a job aimed at the oil industry during the biggest glut since the 80's and still got a job

just keep at it OP, persistence is key. are you stuck on the interview or getting the interview in the first place?
>>
>>24701579
he fought in the Spanish civil war think about that
>>
>>24701633
>persistence is key
OP here: Thanks man, hopefully when I move up to this big city my opportunities open up. In this small town there is no future - all the jobs are taken.
>>
>>24701685
yeah, graduated from Etton, but prefered adventure.
I can't really related to that, though it's certainly courageous.
He always knew he wanted to be a writer, so he didn't want to go to Oxbridge, instead he looked for stories to write about.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.