[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>me staying at hotel for 7 days >couldn't bring my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: zashikionna2pic.jpg (34 KB, 307x495) Image search: [Google]
zashikionna2pic.jpg
34 KB, 307x495
>me staying at hotel for 7 days
>couldn't bring my razors on the plane so had to throw them out
>get to room and get cozy
>decide to go buy snacks and razor so I can shave
>go to self checkout
>accidentally click the German option and have to ask for help
>employee fixes it and I get my items
>weird electronic gate thing you have to go through when you use self checkout
>won't open for me
>try and push on it without being too noticeable
>makes a loud beeping
>shit shit shit
>back up and pretend I forgot something
>look for another exit
>find one and rush through while holding my receipt so it doesn't look like I'm stealing stuff
>get back to room
>realize I forgot to buy razor
>can't go back to store because just spilled my spaghetti there
>just stay in my room for the day and eat my foods
>next day
>disgusting facial hair is starting to grow in
>already have social anxiety and hate showing my face, even moreso when it's gross like this
>just stay in my room all day again
>today
>facial hair is getting even more gross
>absolutely cannot leave my room because can't go in public like this

HELP
>>
Literally nobody is paying attention to you when you're out and about, disgusting facial hair or no
>>
why are you staying at a hotel
>>
>hotel
>plane

ok rich bro its really simple
go to a different store to buy razors
>>
>>24695972
but the store I went to is the closest store, literally 1 minute walking distance. any other store will require me to take the train a few stops

do you think they'll remember me from the other day? I'm not even sure anybody noticed me while I was there
>>
>>24696326
sucks, iktfb. go at a different time so there's other employees on shift. visualize yourself doing what you need to do a few times and do it smoothly. it's dangerous to go alone, take this
>>
>>24696534
thanks anon

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.