[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sandwich Artist Appreciation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 2swartist.png (2 MB, 1240x779) Image search: [Google]
2swartist.png
2 MB, 1240x779
Hey sandwich artist,
after all this orders i have to say thank you.
Thank you for your daily effort to make us the best handmade sandwiches in the world.
You, who took months and years of practice just to make the best and delicious sandwiches, only with the best bread and freshest ingredients.
And the best ingredients come from yourself, the wageytears.

Special greets go out to Matthew.
>>
File: subway-line.jpg (1 MB, 1550x1124) Image search: [Google]
subway-line.jpg
1 MB, 1550x1124
Dear NEET:

With all your free time, you couldn't even be bothered to learn an image editing program other than paint?

What the fuck do you do with your free time, anyway?

Oh -- that's right. You jack off to questionable pictures of cartoon children, you wallow in your own filth and you shittpost about sandwiches.
>>
lmao we treat our food like shit and if you come in too often we send out the pretty ones to make you buy more.
Our food isn't healthy and our bread is stale. Fucking faggots.
>>
File: huuuu.png (233 KB, 525x477) Image search: [Google]
huuuu.png
233 KB, 525x477
>>24695870
uhhhhh Edgy as fuck
>>
>>24696408
>Subway workers
>pretty

Pick one idiot.

Also ive never let a woman Influence how much I want to eat. If anything I suppress my actual appetite because I don't want to seem like a total fatass.
>>
>>24695779
Thank you Sandwich Artists for perfecting your craft and feeding NEETS around the world with delicious but also healthy sandwiches
>>
>>24696408
>being this triggered
Wagekeks cant handle the bantz as expected.
Top fucking lel!
>>
>>24696555
Have you ever gone to Subway and an okayish girl comes out from that little room at the back/a guy who's really friendly to you arrives or starts talking to you moreso than other customers?
That's because if you feel welcomed at your local subway you're less likely to somewhere else.

It's not about getting a different sandwich. It's about extra shit like drinks and stuff.
They want you to feel like you have the same dynamic as a well known customer at a specialty store when in reality you probably have a nickname amongst the staff.
>>
>tfw automation will replace these artists in the coming decades
>tfw the qtpi sandwich artist that makes me stutter while ordering will be replaced by cold machines

why is the future so scary. can they at least put a smiley face on the robots
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.