[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you react if you one morning woke up with this body?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
How would you react if you one morning woke up with this body?

You're not pregnant, it's just your gut.
>>
>>24695743

I'd just do crunches for a month.
>>
Pretty happy, honestly.

I can easily find a beta provider who'll go work for me every day and all I have to do it put a meal on the table every day and throw some clothes into the washing machine.
>>
>>24695758
>le spot reduction
>>
>>24695792

Not sure what that means.

Explain.
>>
>>24695743
I'd feel pretty good. I've always wanted to try sucking a dick, but since I'm not gay, I could never go through with it. Now that I'm a girl, it's another story though.
>>
>>24695799
You can't target a specific area and remove fat from it. For example: doing a shitloaf of crunches to remove your stomach fat. What you're gonna do is develop some abs and probably decrease the amount of fat all over your body (including on your belly, of course).
>>
>>24695799

It means you need to get over to /fit/. Spot reduction claims that you can lose fat in one specific area of the body by exercising it excessively. This is a widely promulgated myth. A month of crunches might result in stronger abs, but the only way you are going to lose weight is through a long-term caloric deficit.
>>
>>24695811
This this this
The only reason I don't suck cock is because to much test and it feels real fucking gross imagining myself as a guy doing it. If I was a feminine slut, I would jump on the first Chad cock that appears in my face.
>>
>>24695799
You can't do spot fat removal (magical archaic thinking like "do crunches and loose fat on your gut").
>>
X-Change dump where?
>>
>>24695901
*lose
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.