[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw every time you find a fat nerdy shy girl with social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1448818016172.jpg (99 KB, 784x811) Image search: [Google]
1448818016172.jpg
99 KB, 784x811
>tfw every time you find a fat nerdy shy girl with social anxiety on the internet who should by all rights be lonely and have no friends or relationships or anything, you get excited and fall in love with her only to find out that she's happily married, leader of her MMO guild, in a poly BDSM triad, etc.
Fuck. My. Life.
>>
I can't be the only one, can I, /r9k/? :(
>>
>>24696328
Know them feels. However that blows over. At some point you will stop feeling anything.
>>
>tfw fat ugly nerd
>tfw say that it's pointless to try and get with fat ugly women because they all want Chad
>tfw fat ugly woman says "no no you should totally try dating fat ugly women because i was rejected even by fat ugly guys"
>tfw i express interest in her
>tfw she says "lol not me i started dating Chad shortly after sorry lol"
>>
File: Untitled.png (23 KB, 935x492) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
23 KB, 935x492
>>24695737
>>24696328

No. You're not the only one. Which change the fact that you're a pathetic piece of shit that's caused this board to rot.

Pursuing women is the worst fucking ,,reason'' to live. Pussy won't solve any of your problems and since most if not all women are incapable of empathy and romanticity at the same level as robots.

You feel bad about yourself because you are incapable of figuring out that there are ways of releasing endorphins other than having sex.

Just get addicted to attention and praise instead of pursuing empty shells of what once seemed to be a woman. Since you play MMOs you can be as sociable as you fucking wish to be because you're anonymous.

The best way of doing that is attracting a bunch of retarded boot-lickers around you and then fucking over other people in a guild. The fact that your cult is going to not only agree with your opinions on that innocent guy's retardation but also attack him at your command is pretty satisfying.

That's what I do and I haven't felt miserable since at least 4 years. That includes irl social interactions too. Once you stop caring about how the other gender views you then you can unleash your truest inner self in front of the other males, thus making endless allies, mates and friends.

You need to find an environment without a bunch of circlejerking whiteknights orbiting a girl. It'd be best if they orbited you instead, but you need to develop leadership skills and a fake persona that you'd like to ,,roleplay'' as. I always go for a politically incorrect asshole that hangs out with the smart elite and it works like a charm. Literally anything goes because it's more interesting than ,,I'm a grill''.

Good luck with figuring your stupid shit out and remember that 99% of women in MMOs are unsatisfied degenerates that shouldn't be given any attention and should actually be attacked and ridiculed for seeking attention based just on their gender.
>>
>>24696924
>Since you play MMOs you can be as sociable as you fucking wish to be because you're anonymous.
I don't because they all require voice chat nowadays. And I'm not into MMO edgelording, had my share of that back in Ultima Online.
>>
File: skurwiel z konami.png (179 KB, 460x464) Image search: [Google]
skurwiel z konami.png
179 KB, 460x464
>>24696995
Voice chat should only be required while raiding or doing some activities together. If the guild insists you use it on a daily basis for chit-chat instead of typing then it's social trash and should be left.

Also, edgelording is highly beneficial. I've met a lot of valuable people through my neonazi behaviour, believe it or not. While the retarded masses aren't worth shit you'll quickly find two or three people capable of thinking. Since being able to make fun of political incorrectness whether they actually mean it or not and not getting offended by it is the first step in recognising a person's redpill status they're perfect mate material.

I was in a cesspool guild that I intoxicated with my views and have slowly taken over with my cabinet of propaganda consisting of a mentally unstable Bosnian guy, a Serbian historian and a British muslim construction worker of Egyptian descent and it was the best experience I've ever had in an MMO in my whole life.

Since then I always seek to enjoy the social interactions in a game more than the actual content it has to offer.
>>
>>24697306
>Voice chat should only be required while raiding or doing some activities together. If the guild insists you use it on a daily basis for chit-chat instead of typing then it's social trash and should be left.
Yeah, well, if you know of any guilds that aren't built around it, do tell, because I've never encountered a single one in the past 7-8 years.
>>
>>24695737
>she's happily married, leader of her MMO guild, in a poly BDSM triad, etc.

it's funny how true this is. holy shit, this is like the best sort of comedy: pointing out things that you've been noticing for years but never really connected the dots on.
>>
>>24698289
It's slightly less funny when you're forced to live it.
>>
OP I lost my virginity to my Vanilla WoW Guild leader.

She was 32 and I was 16

Was worth it.
>>
>>24699289
What can I say. Good for you I guess.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.