[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women, the more dependent sex, cares about society more Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: worm probiscus.webm (335 KB, 240x426) Image search: [Google]
worm probiscus.webm
335 KB, 240x426
>Women, the more dependent sex, cares about society more

Thoughts?
>>
Sure but that doesn't mean they know what society needs to survive
>>
>>24695682
That had to feel amazing
>>
>>24695682
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENIGN iN THAT WEBm
>>
>>24695853

Ribbon worm spitting out its appendages that it uses to capture prey. It's like if you had the ability to spew out your stomach at food and immediately inhale it to digest it.
>>
>>24695682
>*more than men

damn mistakes
>>
>>24695682
>woman, the sex that got away with not working for thousands of years, supports welfare programs more
>>
>>24695682
That looks cool as fuck but it would be super fucking nasty to hold that
>>
Women are just creatures that try to make their environment as comfortable as possible for themselves. It's understandable that they ruin everything and degrade everything down to the level of being childlike. They fundamentally conceptualise the world in terms of their being some sort of "daddy" that exists to make them happy and comfortable and warm and safe at all times.

Men are the fucking weird things. They aren't just stupid animals. They go out into wildernesses and onto awful job sites and build shit. They kill themselves for an entire lifetime and grind and grind and grind so their mostly unappreciative wife and kids can stay at home and relax. When they do create a comfortable, safe space for themselves, they immediately introduce competitive and hierarchical aspects so that they don't have to relax.

Women are like domestic cats. If you coddle them and give them comfort, feed them, do everything for them, they will remain kittens forever. They will nuzzle up and sleep on a blanket all day every day, and wait for you to give them treats. They could live like that for a thousand years and not get depressed or bored.

Men are like a wolf you've managed to keep inside your house and get to stop biting you. AII it's going to do is try to find ways to get back outside. No matter how comfortable you make the house, no matter how cold or wet or rough it is outside, it's going to sit by the door and stare at it.

When women vote, or even when they have significant sway over society indirectly through their husbands, it's no wonder that the world starts to veer toward what a cat would want. But the wolves start to get bored and restless.
>>
>>24696013
nice post pham
>>
>>24696013
>implying your description of women doesn't also describe 99% of /r9k/ as well
>>
>>24697686
This, I'd rather be comfy desu
>>
>>24696013
Wew lad, good post very VERY accurate

>>24697686
Also true, and I will never fall for the MAN UP meme, I am a manchild, exempt from those rules
>>
r9k:where losers go to criticize women but can't even get one to look at them.
>>
>>24698790
you can man up and still be a manchild, though
>>
>>24698857
r9k: where failed normies come to shout at autists and feel better about themselves
>>
>>24695941
Ah thanks for specifying. I had no idea what other gender you were talking about at first. I mean it's not like there's only two of them or something
>>
>>24696013
I see r9k is going slowly back to its roots.
Welcome back, friend.
>>
File: CT0YM8PUkAAVpxS[1].png (228 KB, 398x424) Image search: [Google]
CT0YM8PUkAAVpxS[1].png
228 KB, 398x424
Women don't care about society. They care about themselves.
>>
>>24698790
what exactly defines one as a "manchild"? asking because I'm trying to increase my powerlevel as much as possible
>>
>>24695933
no thats not fuckin it at all
its to distract predators
>>
>>24699438
Centering your life around things that don't have much to do with women or climbing the corporate ladder.
>>
>>24699983
I'm looking more for specifics, maybe this deserves it's own thread?
>>
>>24700066
Those sweet digits deserve their own thread.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.